• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dee Dee McCarron Tweets about Winston

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody who is going to boil their entire existence down to 140-character chunks in order to communicate with hundreds of strangers, via cell phone, about what they ate for breakfast, probably shouldn't criticize the way anyone else expresses themselves.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it's like, we like know how to speak like right, you know?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone close your eyes...............

Now imagine Winston is white ....................... :omg:

Nothing would be said about Dee Dee's comments.............

In the year 2014, you simply cannot say anything negative about a black man......... :L:nod::whistle::rollseyes:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody who is going to boil their entire existence down to 140-character chunks in order to communicate with hundreds of strangers, via cell phone, about what they ate for breakfast, probably shouldn't criticize the way anyone else expresses themselves.

:nod:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be less skeptical of her motives if she had just once tweeted the same thing about one of the Alabama players at some point in the past. Google Youtube for DJ Fluker, for example.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he sounds like a fucking idiot but that won't stop him from getting a pay day playing football.

Dexter Manly, enough said.

Oops does that make me racist for pointing out a self admitted illiterate African American college graduate? Prolly. Fucking liberals.

Last edited by a moderator:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put the poor fellow in a speech class already. If he plans on getting a degree he is gonna have to take one anyhow. All colleges may want to make that a requirement before you're allowed to talk to the press.

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron James said "UN-Freaking-believable interview by Jameis!! Just shows part of the reason why he's SPECIAL!"

How come no one is calling him out for making fun of retarded people?

OH...he was serious? :omg:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put the poor fellow in a speech class already. If he plans on getting a degree he is gonna have to take one anyhow. All colleges may want to make that a requirement before you're allowed to talk to the press.

is that just an FSU thing?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he sounds like a fucking idiot but that won't stop him from getting a pay day playing football.

Dexter Manly, enough said.

Oops does that make me racist for pointing out a self admitted illiterate African American college graduate? Prolly. Fucking liberals.

He will be cashing in on some nice neck paychecks no doubt.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Winston had been white, she would not have posted.

we will never know, but I tend to agree

Most likely.

A lot of racism is subtle. She might not think it's offensive, and she might in fact have said the same thing about a white kid that she had trouble understanding, but did she make the comment because she thinks he's unintelligent? And does she think he's unintelligent for no other reason than he's african-american?

We don't know her heart on the matter. All we can go by is her apology and her weak but expected "we're not racists, some of our best friends are black" response. But my experience as a southerner leads me to believe that she does, in fact, on some level, believe that he's stupid because of his ethnicity.

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely.

A lot of racism is subtle. She might not think it's offensive, and she might in fact have said the same thing about a white kid that she had trouble understanding, but did she make the comment because she thinks he's unintelligent? And does she think he's unintelligent for no other reason than he's african-american?

We don't know her heart on the matter. All we can go by is her apology and her weak but expected "we're not racists, some of our best friends are black" response. But my experience as a southerner leads me to believe that she does, in fact, on some level, believe that he's stupid because of his ethnicity.

My experience as a southerner leads me to believe he is stupid because of the words coming out of his mouth.