• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dee Dee McCarron Tweets about Winston

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can deal with ebonics when it's authentic.

Then you have turtleneck-wearing millionaires like Kevin Garnett who speak fake ghetto ebonics for street cred and that's revolting. Makes me want to puke.

Can't stand him or Paul Pierce

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis isnt trying to speak in ebonics, though. He is just trying to speak period.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hold two degrees in Computer Science and a Degree in engineering and travel all over this fine country of ours. I seem to have the hardest time with the extreme (new england area) northern accents. I have had trouble with some of the slang terms in Louisiana and in the Charleston, SC area, they speak a totally different way than others in SC. I cringe when I find out i have to go to New York, New Jersey or Philly for any reason as its like you almost need an interpreter to understand some of that shit.

Why do i mention this, it depends on where your from and how you were raised as to how you speak and those of us who were not raised in the urban ghetto areas or around the African American youths of this day and age have a hard time getting the way they butcher the language. Its not meant in a racial way or even in a demeaning way, we are just used to hearing the language spoken a certain way and to hear it done less so makes us feel as if they may be less intelligent, doesnt mean its so or make it right, but thats how it is.

So Now McCarrons mom says what we all felt and she is a bad person, or jealous in some way. Right, and for everyone of you who thought it, i suppose you have an ulterior motive behind why you thought it too. Could that one be he is less than you in education but better than you as an athlete and you are jealous because he will make more money some day but be less intelligent while doing so. Personally i wouldnt care if she called him a dumb N word as long as its her opinion and she wanted to stand and take the criticism. Too many PC fuckwads in this country now, get over yourselves and move on. Quit looking for anything to get your tampons in a bunch about you pussies.

Now you all have something to be upset about, flame away.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can deal with ebonics when it's authentic.

Then you have turtleneck-wearing millionaires like Kevin Garnett who speak fake ghetto ebonics for street cred and that's revolting. Makes me want to puke.

well, Garnett did skip college didn't he? That's genuine South Carolina speak right thur

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hold two degrees in Computer Science and a Degree in engineering and travel all over this fine country of ours. I seem to have the hardest time with the extreme (new england area) northern accents. I have had trouble with some of the slang terms in Louisiana and in the Charleston, SC area, they speak a totally different way than others in SC. I cringe when I find out i have to go to New York, New Jersey or Philly for any reason as its like you almost need an interpreter to understand some of that shit.

Why do i mention this, it depends on where your from and how you were raised as to how you speak and those of us who were not raised in the urban ghetto areas or around the African American youths of this day and age have a hard time getting the way they butcher the language. Its not meant in a racial way or even in a demeaning way, we are just used to hearing the language spoken a certain way and to hear it done less so makes us feel as if they may be less intelligent, doesnt mean its so or make it right, but thats how it is.

So Now McCarrons mom says what we all felt and she is a bad person, or jealous in some way. Right, and for everyone of you who thought it, i suppose you have an ulterior motive behind why you thought it too. Could that one be he is less than you in education but better than you as an athlete and you are jealous because he will make more money some day but be less intelligent while doing so. Personally i wouldnt care if she called him a dumb N word as long as its her opinion and she wanted to stand and take the criticism. Too many PC fuckwads in this country now, get over yourselves and move on. Quit looking for anything to get your tampons in a bunch about you pussies.

1485bdc4_3swvs.gif

:happy:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still hit it, then we could pillow talk about adverbs and pronouns afterwards.

Me too, but the pillow talk would be after she woke up, bitch would be tired after i got done with her.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what you are saying is you can be country and still be educated.

I can buy that.

There is a difference between being country and just an ignorant dumbass.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any bitch over the age of 40 with a twitter account = classy woman.

Maybe she just needs a brotha to explain it to her.

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of athletes speaking like tards, take a listen to Dennis Rodman in an interview from yesterday. Start around the 1:30 mark.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accidentally thumb folks all the time here @ SportsHoopla...

teehee....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are allot of black guys who are very articulate speaking ebonics. We understand what they're saying and get the point. If they're articulate, it doesn't bother me. Jameis is just ignorant. He can't answer basic questions and you can't understand him. He can't string three words together.

I have lived in the deep South, NYC and California (no accent at all). IMO, Rhode Island is the epicenter of the bad Northeastern accent. I can deal with everything up to NYC and then north from there it's just plain awful.

Some Southern accents are pleasant to me but I think it's almost entirely based on the person. If they have a strong accent and are obviously ignorant, I have to walk away.

I talk to people on the phone all the time and have gotten good at telling where they're from, down to sections of the state. Michigan and Wisconsin are not very pleasant, especially when it's women speaking. An accent I've always liked is West Virginia, southern Maryland, southern Ohio (or as they say there Ohiah).

The accent in Louisiana, on the other hand, I H-A-T-E. It's THE worst accent in the world and a big part of why I hate it so bad is that they're so proud of it and think it's so cute.