• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear Nets fans

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the season, when you guys traded for Joe Johnson. I was stunned, I couldn't believe that anyone would want this guy. I cant tell you how many big games this guy was such a non factor in. I cant tell you how many times the coach called a time out to remind joe to hustle. I didnt watch any of the Bulls/nets series, but I wasnt suprised by the outcome. And when the Media is grilling Joe about his performance, in his mind all he thinks is "I dont care what the media or the fans think, I gonna play the game I want to play and get paid." (he said something similar to that after losing a playoff series a few years back).

I was furiated when the Hawks resigned him and estatic when they traded him. Me and my friends threw a "Joe, get your ass out of town" party the day after he was traded. As much as I want to make fun of the Nets, I wont. Because I understand their fustration and sympathize with them. You've a got a filthy piece of shit of a player that is a disease. As good as Joe is, he will always make your team worse. His habits are like a plague that infects teammates and encourages underachieving.

Joe Johnson in Game 7: 6 pts, 3 rebs, 2 ass., 2-14 FG, 1-9 3PT

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did hit clutch shots for the nets this year. You cant be great all the time

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with that being said i rather have monta ellis over him any day

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been a Joe Johnson fan, but he does always wear the sickest throwback Jordans, even before the rest of the players started doing it. Props for that.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a panic move to get D-Will to resign. Joe Johnson is basically useless until the last 2 minutes of the game where he somehow hits every shot. It still baffles me...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a panic move to get D-Will to resign. Joe Johnson is basically useless until the last 2 minutes of the game where he somehow hits every shot. It still baffles me...

Yeah, why the hell does he do that?