• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead Man Walking

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like frost as a position coach maybe a offensive cord. But I want a coach that is proven. I want a staff that is proven. I am tired of first time coaches cutting their teeth with our program

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, I believe Bo is a good coach that has surrounded himself with some misfits. I just don't know if Bo can go out and get some talented coaches to work for him. I don't know why Mike Ekeler left, did Bo ask him to leave quietly or did he get tired of being a pissin' post. He did a great job with the linebackers while he was here.

I suppose it's possible that Bo has had his feeler's out and nobody with common sense wants to come and coach with him. Pure speculation tho

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Fuck man, Kansas fires their HC and look at what they're doing within a couple weeks... Jeezus at least they're competing now. They gave TCU all they wanted and beat ISU by 20, who woulda thought.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like frost as a position coach maybe a offensive cord. But I want a coach that is proven. I want a staff that is proven. I am tired of first time coaches cutting their teeth with our program

All one of them?

I guess TO was a new guy when he took over, so you mean BOTH of them?

azred

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All one of them?

I guess TO was a new guy when he took over, so you mean BOTH of them?

TO was running the offense when he took over and had Kiffin as his DC. Not any way close to what Bo had to start with.
Not defending Bo, he needs to make some changes, and I don't think he will. Hell he may win 11 games yet this year, and come back next year and still get embarrassed in the big games.
Do we change coaches this year or next, who knows. I know I am tired of these type games each year.

gbr..

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like old Will M. needs a job and we could use a D.C. Bo keep your hands of the D and let Will handle it.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO was running the offense when he took over and had Kiffin as his DC. Not any way close to what Bo had to start with.
Not defending Bo, he needs to make some changes, and I don't think he will. Hell he may win 11 games yet this year, and come back next year and still get embarrassed in the big games.
Do we change coaches this year or next, who knows. I know I am tired of these type games each year.

gbr..

He started with some of the best defensive personnel in the programs history.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both ucla and wisky after playing us the last couple season said on defense they ran only a couple of plays......

selling out on the run vs wisky is the only way you beat them
if they get a couple deep bombs that fine shutting the run should be first no 1-2 priority. not allowing a rb to put rookie mode madden numbers up
this. i mean, wiscy did nothing special, there were WRs open but TA couldn't hit shit. i would have went to Fyfe or Stanton in the 3Q when it was pretty clear TA was rattled and didn't want to do anything but throw the deep ball even if his WR wasn't open.

as far as defense. I think Bo was trying to load the box and stuff the run. the problem was he didn't coach it very well. Multiple times you'd see Gerry up there, but he wouldn't take on a lead blocker and fill the hole. he'd stay back, get hit by the lead blocker past the hole and Gordon would have plenty of room to run through. Wiscy did a much better job blocking after the 1Q (or the refs did a piss poor job of calling holding) on our D-line, they were making plays early but I don't remember their names being called after that.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a new staff. The more I read about Joe Moglia the more I like only problem is he is 65

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending Bo one of these for Christmas.

Attachments

• Bo Big Games for Dummies.png
    Bo Big Games for Dummies.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 108

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want Nebraska to win every game for the rest of my life

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's just like when the jet sweep mindfucked us a couple years ago.

Our gameplan was to fill gaps........so Wisconsin said, "okay.....let's go outside."

Game over. We made no adjustments.

ANY other division one head coach besides Pelini would have adjusted after one or two of those outside runs, for the sake of discussion, assuming they had the same exact players.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck man, Kansas fires their HC and look at what they're doing within a couple weeks... Jeezus at least they're competing now. They gave TCU all they wanted and beat ISU by 20, who woulda thought.

And they're doing it with less talent than Nebraska has.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
both ucla and wisky after playing us the last couple season said on defense they ran only a couple of plays......

selling out on the run vs wisky is the only way you beat them
if they get a couple deep bombs that fine shutting the run should be first no 1-2 priority. not allowing a rb to put rookie mode madden numbers up

Why is it that just about all of us Nebraska fans knew this, yet Mad Dog didn't? Also, when Gordon started running outside, ANY head coach other than Mad Dog would have made adjustments on the fly to thwart that shit. Allowing a team to score 56 unanswered points would be understandable if Nebraska wasn't a division one school.