• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead Man Walking

Stinky56

In Violation Of Air Space
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beck PaPooPoo Cotton and Els needs the hook. If Bo wont do it, hook his ass too! Or demote him to DC which will never happen

Last edited by a moderator:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beck PaPooPoo Cotton and Els needs the hook. If Bo wont do it, hook his ass too!

Psst. They call the game that he wants called. new coordinators will bring the same result. Bo is the problem.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is last time Huskers (Bo) have had a blow out win vs, quality opponent?

Been so long I can't remember, may have not even happened???

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The assistants are Bo's friends. Friends from before they ever came here.

That tells the entire story right there.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like I said earlier I didn't see the game, but I was temporarily shocked by the score then thought to myself simply another fail by this coaching staff and they had 2 weeks to prepare for this ass whipping. I for one will never get used to this ---> fire the staff and start clean or it will just keep happening over and over. We all are smart enough to see the reasons for collapses of this proportion, Bo and his coordinators are not.
-------
Great assessment. Almost from the get go--two weeks ago--the staff knew that Ameer was probably NOT going to be healthy. Two weeks to offset what he contributes. Our offense scored no points tonight--all points were off of turnovers.

I find it ironic that Beck is getting the heat like Watson did. Really? I am convinced our head coach has one game plan for the offense and one for the defense and won't make many adjustments even if there are multiple injuries multiple people out ill or both.

Will Bo be gone? Not until the moneyed alums put the squeeze on the A.D.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson needs to go too.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Bo to play the "Us against the world" card.

Distract, Distract, Distract

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we hired Eichorst.

He should take care of everything, right?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sad deal, really......because I think Bo actually knows what the fuck is going on.......he just doesn't want to fire his friends. I don't think he's a dumbshit. He's not football illiterate. He just can't let his friends down.

Because that's what's really going on here. Bo and his next door neighbors from childhood finally achieved their dream of creating a coaching staff. Now, Bo can't put his job ahead of his friends.....because quite honestly, he's too good of a guy. He's too nice, too loyal.

Bo has got to go, unless he can actually let his buddies go. But we already know he can't, so he's gotta go.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we hired Eichorst.

He should take care of everything, right?
-------
I honestly don't know if Eichorst is the right guy. I do think it was somewhat telling when he only gave Bo a one year extension. Which IMO was just to keep Bo's jaws from jacking (it's worked so far):yahoo:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I was about 8 years old my dad was upset for like 2 straight weeks for something that happened at work. After a while I found out what happened.

Dad was a branch manager for General Motors, and his success at work determined a lot. It determined an increased salary, bonuses, and also every year free vacations and other perks were given out to the best managers around the country.

He worked with his best friend.....best friend in the whole world. And that guy lived 3 houses away from us. This guy was an alcoholic though, and was dragging the operation down at work. Dad had to fire him, completely changing both of their lives. In return for his decision, my dad ended up making $15,000 more per year, and won a trip to Hawaii and a trip to London. And ultimately, dad's job didn't end up in jeopardy because of it.

I'll never forget seeing him just being sick for a couple weeks, but he did what he had to do. That's fucking life.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
I honestly don't know if Eichorst is the right guy. I do think it was somewhat telling when he only gave Bo a one year extension. Which IMO was just to keep Bo's jaws from jacking (it's worked so far):yahoo:

His deal has always been one year extensions. He gets a positive performance evaluation and his contract extends out another year. It's a six year contract that extends a year every year.
Nothing telling there except Eichorst gave him a vote of confidence immediately following the Iowa debacle last year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His deal has always been one year extensions. He gets a positive performance evaluation and his contract extends out another year. It's a six year contract that extends a year every year.
Nothing telling there except Eichorst gave him a vote of confidence immediately following the Iowa debacle last year.

The only question is will the boosters keep seeing the blow-outs as something they can live with as long as the program gets the 9 or 10 wins.

If Miami can get to 9 wins (looks like they should), Bo can hang his hat on that one win.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only question is will the boosters keep seeing the blow-outs as something they can live with as long as the program gets the 9 or 10 wins.

If Miami can get to 9 wins (looks like they should), Bo can hang his hat on that one win.

HELL OF A FUCKIN WIN!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be his best win in a while if they can hold on tonight, then beat Virginia and Pitt to go 9-3 before bowls.

And then we'll go on the road to Miami next year and they'll be ranked like 15th in the country and we'll get scared and lose by 30 points.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then we'll go on the road to Miami next year and they'll be ranked like 15th in the country and we'll get scared and lose by 30 points.

I may have spoken too soon.

Miami's letting FSU linger. That's not a smart thing to do against Winston

Edit: TD FSU