• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DBacks at Doyers Series Thread (9/9 - 9/11): Knock them out

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also have Michael Young, and he's pretty experienced in the playoffs.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWa-a2MAV8]Jahii Carson - 2013 adidas Nations - Interview - YouTube[/ame] Look how educated Jahiius is <3.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that with Kershaw and Greinke pitching 4-5 games in a 7-game series, that has to be a huge factor. They are #1, and #5 in ERA in all of baseball.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wainwright-Miller-Lynn
Liriano-Burnett-Cole
Kershaw-Greinke-Ryu
Latos-Bailey-Leake/Arroyo

LA has an edge in that department but not by as much as you'd think honestly. Miller, Burnett, and Bailey could all pitch toe to toe with Greinke. Don't forget in his only playoff start Greinke got ROCKED. By Arizona :)

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbacks better be good next year we have the offensive lineup and some young pitching prospects. KT better get to work on improving that bull pen.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbacks better be good next year we have the offensive lineup and some young pitching prospects. KT better get to work on improving that bull pen.

This offseason is going to be huge. KT better get his shit together because if we don't make the playoffs next year he'll be gone for sure. Along with Gibby and the rest of those clowns.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii said that he wants ASU to win the Pac. He said that it was something that they worked for last year, and they were close. Close? 9-9 and 6th in the Pac!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offseason is going to be huge. KT better get his shit together because if we don't make the playoffs next year he'll be gone for sure. Along with Gibby and the rest of those clowns.

I still think Nagy will be canned, and maybe Don Baylor.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wainwright-Miller-Lynn
Liriano-Burnett-Cole
Kershaw-Greinke-Ryu
Latos-Bailey-Leake/Arroyo

LA has an edge in that department but not by as much as you'd think honestly. Miller, Burnett, and Bailey could all pitch toe to toe with Greinke. Don't forget in his only playoff start Greinke got ROCKED. By Arizona :)

Absolutely, I just think that Kershaw and Greinke will front-load come playoff time. And I think having those two pitch most of the games in any series shoots them up to dominant among rotations. I would also put Nolaso in there instead of Ryu. Ryu has done well, by Nolasco is 8-1 with a 1.30 ERA since coming to the Dodgers.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, I just think that Kershaw and Greinke will front-load come playoff time. And I think having those two pitch most of the games in any series shoots them up to dominant among rotations. I would also put Nolaso in there instead of Ryu. Ryu has done well, by Nolasco is 8-1 with a 1.30 ERA since coming to the Dodgers.

I predict a St. Louis vs. Detroit WS but I would not be shocked at all to see LA there.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely see that. the biggest hurdle for StL is that if they don't win the div, they will have to play the Wildcard game just to get in. And they might have to Wainwright in that game just to move on. Plus, they would be probably playing Cinci in that game and they just lost 3/4 to them. Wainwright lost one of those games, and his last two losses are to Cinci.

Fuck, it's going to be a great postseason!!!

Fuck football!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely see that. the biggest hurdle for StL is that if they don't win the div, they will have to play the Wildcard game just to get in. And they might have to Wainwright in that game just to move on. Plus, they would be probably playing Cinci in that game and they just lost 3/4 to them.

Fuck, it's going to be a great postseason!!!

Fuck football!!!!!

I love Football so much more. The intensity, the crowd.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Football so much more. The intensity, the crowd.

I get it. But baseball is like a chess match. I like the mental dynamics of baseball competition over the physical dynamics of football competition. I feel like you have to out-smart your opponent in baseball for the most part, as opposed to football where you more have to out perform your opponent.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldy and prado will be a great 3-4 for this team over the next several years. If we can find another guy, maybe Matt Davidson, to step it up with Aaron hill in the 2 hole next season, our offense could be pretty good.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said St. Louis vs. Boston almost two month ago. It will be whoever is coming in hot...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your pitching is better your hitting is better Goldy would be hitting 310 if he had better pitching all the pressure is on him to perform.