• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Day off thread

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have plenty of shortcomings right now, but to me it's the bottom of this order that is an unbelievable cliff from the rest. This black hole truly is where momentum goes to die and comebacks cease to exist. Also, the mindless mental errors have shown that there is a lack of attention to detail with this club that we cant afford considering the black hole. I really hope we can land at least one bat to fill a void down there before May; maybe O'Neill can get lost this weekend and just show up in our clubhouse.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have plenty of shortcomings right now, but to me it's the bottom of this order that is an unbelievable cliff from the rest. This black hole truly is where momentum goes to die and comebacks cease to exist. Also, the mindless mental errors have shown that there is a lack of attention to detail with this club that we cant afford considering the black hole. I really hope we can land at least one bat to fill a void down there before May; maybe O'Neill can get lost this weekend and just show up in our clubhouse.

I am certain much of the opposing teams game plan is to pitch around our #3-4-5-6 hitters to get to the glaring dark deep abyss bottom of the order to escape run scoring opportunities.

The Mariners have allowed roughly 12.5% of this season to be wasted due to non production of 3 players in our line up on a regular basis.
It amounts to going to the well with a hole in your bucket. Nothing is ever truly gained.

They have really put themselves in a bad spot. If they cannot fight their way back to .500 ball. All may be lost before the ASG rolls into town.

And that would be a huge disappointment after previous 2 seasons success.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really petty, so I am actually liking the A’s getting taken away from Oakland after what the NBA did to Seattle.