• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Danny Granger/Evan Turner swap

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Doors oh so obsessed with the Pacers?

Is he still bitter over Reggie after all these years or is he scared they are even greater of a threat to his bandwagon team? I like this move as it makes us less of a jump-shooting team, and Turner will take ball-handling pressure off Hill and Stephenson.

Miami can take Granger and his 35% FG percentage. But don't they already have Beasley playing a similar role?:noidea:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. I am one of Danny's biggest fans and am sad to see him go. But at the same time I am happy the trade went down and think Turner will be better for us than Granger right now. It might actually help out Paul George now as well, who knows. I mean, maybe it was tough on Paul being friends with Danny and being the big dog now and taking Danny's place while Granger was still there. I feel bad for Granger, because he took over for Reggie Miller for me, as my favorite Pacer player to follow, but I think Bird did the right thing.

What a sad, sad life you lived as a basketball fan. Ron Artest was the main reason we won those 61 games in 2004 and were among the pack of title-contenders in the mid-2000's.

Appreciate him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is he still bitter over Reggie after all these years or is he scared they are even greater of a threat to his bandwagon team? I like this move as it makes us less of a jump-shooting team, and Turner will take ball-handling pressure off Hill and Stephenson.

Miami can take Granger and his 35% FG percentage. But don't they already have Beasley playing a similar role?:noidea:

Beasley is shooting over 50%. :yahoo:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sad, sad life you lived as a basketball fan. Ron Artest was the main reason we won those 61 games in 2004 and were among the pack of title-contenders in the mid-2000's.

Appreciate him.

Loved Artest until he became an idiot. Artest fucked the Pacers up. Fuck Ron Ron.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some are overlooking Levoy Allen. He's a good player & will help the Pacers more than they think if given playing time.

This is true. He'll add size and he knocks down open 15-20 footers all day long if he has them.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved Artest until he became an idiot. Artest fucked the Pacers up. Fuck Ron Ron.

When exactly was Ron Artest not an idiot in his time with the Pacers or even thereafter? Point is, he had that toughness and killer instinct the team would lack in the years to come.

I blame Jackson and Tinsley for our failures in that era before Artest. Or better yet, I blame upper management for stalling as long as they did on all that drama provided by those three players.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger still has good value to any team. He's a good defender even though he's been shooting bad

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When exactly was Ron Artest not an idiot in his time with the Pacers or even thereafter? Point is, he had that toughness and killer instinct the team would lack in the years to come.

I blame Jackson and Tinsley for our failures in that era before Artest. Or better yet, I blame upper management for stalling as long as they did on all that drama provided by those three players.

Loved his toughness. Artest got worse, and did some really dumb shit that fucked up our team and also was making stupid demands like he was Kobe, as he got more attention and became a better player. I was a HUGE Artest fan. Then I wanted him gone.S Jax was a fool too.

I crave toughness for Indy, but not stupid toughness like those boneheads.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is he still bitter over Reggie after all these years or is he scared they are even greater of a threat to his bandwagon team? I like this move as it makes us lessof a jump-shooting team, and Turner will take ball-handling pressure off Hill and Stephenson.

Posting facts and opinions, about the biggest trade of the deadline, makes me obsessive? If you were alive or old enough to remember those NYK Indy series, you'd feel the same about NY (even though you're a Bulls fan first)

Us?? All of a sudden your back to being an Indy fan now that Rose and the Bulls are out of contention again?

btw.....don't forget, you can still use your Sman s/n and post about LeBron in the fouled out thread.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting facts and opinions, about the biggest trade of the deadline, makes me obsessive? If you were alive or old enough to remember those NYK Indy series, you'd feel the same about NY (even though you're a Bulls fan first)

Us?? All of a sudden your back to being an Indy fan now that Rose and the Bulls are out of contention again?

btw.....don't forget, you can still use your Sman s/n and post about LeBron in the fouled out thread.

That guy Hurricane isn't even a Pacers fan? What??!! LOL.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granger, there is a video in today's Star showing Granger going to practice yesterday to say goodbye to his team mates. You might want to check it out.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only a Bulls fan during my grade school days (the 90's). Then I eventually became old enough to choose my own favorite teams and not have relatives or classmates choose them for me.

The Reggie play on Greg Anthony wasn't called, just like Jordan's play on Byron Russell and Kobe's play on Mike Bibby. Incidental contact, get over it. If your team had the discipline and/or was good enough, you would have won in spite of questionable no-calls.

My bold prediction is that bandwagon trolls Doors, montsho, and BOTSLAYER will never show their faces on an NBA forum again if LeBron in facts ends up back in Cleveland.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Danny Granger buyout in Philly is a distinct possibility, but trade isn't even official yet so nothing imminent.

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inconsequential

Granger may be done or will need offseason to recover to be an ok off the bench vet

Turner ain't much better than post injury granger but may add pressure of resigning him this offseason given his age and draft status...

I think this guys overblown for Indy

If they want turner as an insurance policy if lance leaves then they won't be happy as turner's a bust

majoyenrac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just wanted to add dij was always a nba fan with a pacer bent first on cbs (even when the pacers were terrible) and I've never known him to be a big bulls guy