• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dalvin Cook

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize if I steered the ship in the wrong direction.

We all know Dalvin Cook can't make up his mind. Or should I say, "Is waiting to see how big the check will be."

The change of pace and great news from great posters like @cdumler7 and super info posts from Southie and Traveler make great reading, regardless of whatever happens with the Cookie that Crumbled. I appreciate and enjoy the change of venue.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take full accountability.
I gave cdumler7 a welcome back and it went off the rails from there.

And I wont apologize as he has shared that he and his wife and daughter have adopted two boys.
Nothing but good news came of it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all know Dalvin Cook can't make up his mind. Or should I say, "Is waiting to see how big the check will be."

The change of pace and great news from great posters like @cdumler7 and super info posts from Southie and Traveler make great reading, regardless of whatever happens with the Cookie that Crumbled. I appreciate and enjoy the change of venue.

Just my opinion but I don't think BB would be willing to pay a RB considerably more than Stevenson is making and he's only making about 1 million. Stevenson is our RB. Whoever else we bring in is there to lighten his load a bit.

Just my opinion.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion but I don't think BB would be willing to pay a RB considerably more than Stevenson is making and he's only making about 1 million. Stevenson is our RB. Whoever else we bring in is there to lighten his load a bit.

Just my opinion.
It appears that BB wants to give Strong and Harris a better opportunity than they had in the '22 offensive shitshow. Ty Montgomery can't even stay healthy in non-contact drills. He should be a professional cat petter. Add JJ Taylor to the mix and IMO they will stick with these four.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did we start comparing Dalvin Cook to an unwanted dog?

When he left the Jets without a contract, which was after New England and Miami said " yeah, about that visit...Hope you haven't booked a flight."

Seems appropriate?????

I take full accountability.
I gave cdumler7 a welcome back and it went off the rails from there.

And I wont apologize as he has shared that he and his wife and daughter have adopted two boys.
Nothing but good news came of it.
I wasn't being the forum police. I was making a joke connecting the parallel between the discussion offshoot and the actual thread. It seems some understood and some did not.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that BB wants to give Strong and Harris a better opportunity than they had in the '22 offensive shitshow. Ty Montgomery can't even stay healthy in non-contact drills. He should be a professional cat petter. Add JJ Taylor to the mix and IMO they will stick with these four.

This is exactly how I feel and I'm mostly fine with it.

I have no confidence in JJ but BB has proven me wrong before. Maybe this is the year he finally takes a step forward.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point of the offseason Dalvin is better served waiting and without a better way to say this hoping a big injury happens and forces a team with Super Bowl aspirations to overpay for his services. It wouldn't take him long to get up to speed and ready for week 1 so he can afford to wait. As we see every year some big name RB will get injured and he will be waiting in the wings to swoop in and save the day for the right price.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point of the offseason Dalvin is better served waiting and without a better way to say this hoping a big injury happens and forces a team with Super Bowl aspirations to overpay for his services. It wouldn't take him long to get up to speed and ready for week 1 so he can afford to wait. As we see every year some big name RB will get injured and he will be waiting in the wings to swoop in and save the day for the right price.
Looking at your avatar...obviously you and the boys are wearing Broncos colors, Sister Golden Hair I'm not really sure, but....

Is your wife wearing Patriots colors?!?!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knew bb was not gonna pay dalvin cook and zeke much.i doubt they were serious about playing in ne anyway.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at your avatar...obviously you and the boys are wearing Broncos colors, Sister Golden Hair I'm not really sure, but....

Is your wife wearing Patriots colors?!?!

Haha we are a Bronco family through and through. My wife is just wearing a Bronco blue shirt and my daughter is wearing a Bronco cheerleader outfit. This was our first Bronco game all together and got to watch it in the Dominican Republic.

My oldest son has wavered some on his fandom of the Broncos, but that usually only happens when he is upset with me and uses my love of the Broncos against me. My youngest though is all about the Broncos. Loves going to training camp and loves to sit down and watch football with me.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both he and Hunt have apparently unrealistic salary demands for the current market.
And the price is going down, not up, as suitors are starting to get out of line.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn is saying cook wants in the neighborhood of ten million a year.i think miami is bad enough off to give it to him.

Nah. Wilson and Mostert are Niners carry-overs for McDaniel and they just drafted Achane in the 3rd round. Solid enough depth for what will likely be a pretty pass-heavy team.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Wilson and Mostert are Niners carry-overs for McDaniel and they just drafted Achane in the 3rd round. Solid enough depth for what will likely be a pretty pass-heavy team.

Hearing that Achane is having a good camp as well so that would limit their need for a guy like Cook if Achane can be that big play RB for them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing that Achane is having a good camp as well so that would limit their need for a guy like Cook if Achane can be that big play RB for them.
Nothing but good news from the sunshine state!

Joint practices with Carolina have been a clusterfuck!