• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it only took until RD 2 for a project, and they fucking outsourced it to India, for crying out loud. Seriously a 7'2 guy from India that couldn't academically get into a University? GTFOH

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 52nd pick these assholes choose:

Satnam Singh Bhamara | C, IndiaHeight: 7-2 Weight: 290

Not an NBA player but good for a sideshow. He´s a comic book supervillain-sized dude.

Per CBS

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it only took until RD 2 for a project, and they fucking outsourced it to India, for crying out loud. Seriously a 7'2 guy from India that couldn't academically get into a University? GTFOH

Did you see his "highlight" reel? That was HARD to watch. It looked like it was from some men's rec league somewhere. He makes Shawn Bradley look athletic by comparison. He can't run, jump, shoot, or pass (that pass they showed looked like a 5 year old girl trying to throw a ball). He's 7'2". That is the extent of his capabilities. They had really nothing positive to say about him. They just talked about how he was a project who was the first player ever drafted from India. Sometimes I think Donnie and Mark just use 2nd round picks as publicity, like taking Bernard James because he served in the military and now this stiff because he's the first to be picked from India.

I liked the first pick and then they went and just wasted their second pick. Second rounders don't often pan out, but their refusal to take the 2nd round seriously is why they don't have any decent bench players.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 52nd pick these assholes choose:

Satnam Singh Bhamara | C, IndiaHeight: 7-2 Weight: 290Not an NBA player but good for a sideshow. He´s a comic book supervillain-sized dude.

His voice is scary....It's like a deeper Andrew Luck but with an Indian accent.

For 7'2 290 the guy is pretty athletic.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see his "highlight" reel? That was HARD to watch. It looked like it was from some men's rec league somewhere. He makes Shawn Bradley look athletic by comparison. He can't run, jump, shoot, or pass (that pass they showed looked like a 5 year old girl trying to throw a ball). He's 7'2". That is the extent of his capabilities. They had really nothing positive to say about him. They just talked about how he was a project who was the first player ever drafted from India. Sometimes I think Donnie and Mark just use 2nd round picks as publicity, like taking Bernard James because he served in the military and now this stiff because he's the first to be picked from India.

I liked the first pick and then they went and just wasted their second pick. Second rounders don't often pan out, but their refusal to take the 2nd round seriously is why they don't have any decent bench players.

There absolutely couldn't possibly be a worse fucking player picked at that spot I don't think

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His voice is scary....It's like a deeper Andrew Luck but with an Indian accent.

For 7'2 290 the guy is pretty athletic.

I think so too. I doubt we'll ever see him in a Mavs uniform, but I'll watch him in the Summer League.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a bigger pair of ears.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so too. I doubt we'll ever see him in a Mavs uniform, but I'll watch him in the Summer League.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a bigger pair of ears.

Crazier shit has happened...Wang Zhizhi suited up for this team at one point.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting that mad at a second round NBA pick just doesn't seem worthwhile.

Oh don't let the language fool you, I'm not mad at all. It seems like a joke to me that the Mavs play on us year after year . Maybe after 4-5 years if he doesnt get frustrated and quit playing basketball, he might make it onto and NBA team as a bench/role type guy. Nothing really lost here being that he was picked at 52.

He is 7'2 at 19 years old, time will tell. Probably a lot of time though

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it guys. The draft and the Mavs have not coexisted for quite some time. Our drafts rarely are given the time and opportunity to grow before we trade them off.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm hearing speculation that the Mavs picked Singh because he is represented by Dan Fegan, who also happens to be the agent for DeAndre Jordan.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm hearing speculation that the Mavs picked Singh because he is represented by Dan Fegan, who also happens to be the agent for DeAndre Jordan.

Only committed salaries are Nowitzki (8.3), Parsons (15.3), Harris (4), Felton (4.5) & whatever Anderson ends up making... and they're trying to find a taker for Felton

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only committed salaries are Nowitzki (8.3), Parsons (15.3), Harris (4), Felton (4.5) & whatever Anderson ends up making... and they're trying to find a taker for Felton

If they don't retain Aminu, they're dumber than I thought.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Anderson could be a good player. I always like to clip and save who I'd have taken just for fun. Give me SG RJ Hunter and PG JP Tokoto