• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Spurs are just laying low, getting healthy, and waiting for the playoffs. They could take any team in a playoff series except golden state or the thunder. Parkers health has been a big issue, but he had a good game today.

If the thunder could ever get healthy... :gaah:

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 steals and his rebounds were big, he and Monta were the only ones showing effort for the most part

13 points, 6 steals, 3 blocks, 5 reb.
Our leading rebounders were the Chandler's with 6. That is pathetic. Tyson must still be hurt a little.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 points, 6 steals, 3 blocks, 5 reb.
Our leading rebounders were the Chandler's with 6. That is pathetic. Tyson must still be hurt a little.

Yeah I saw that Aminu grabbed another steal there at the end to nab 6. I think both TC and CP are both still hurt somewhat. Rebounding effort is atrocious most nights

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dmHFt04y_normal.jpeg
mike fisher@fishsports · 6m 6 minutes ago

'I'm back.' - Monta Ellis, #Mavs pic.twitter.com/7A1eTBaESy

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy thunder team as the 8 seed against GS would be an awesome matchup. You guys would have a chance to win.

The only good news about that is, if okc won that series they essentially step into the 1 seed. Same thing happened when okc had to struggle with Memphis in the first round. Guaranteed Golden a State wants no part of a first round series with okc.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good news about that is, if okc won that series they essentially step into the 1 seed. Same thing happened when okc had to struggle with Memphis in the first round. Guaranteed Golden a State wants no part of a first round series with okc.

Yes I agree. I'd guess GS wants the Mavericks to drop to the 8th seed. That matchup is a nightmare for the Mavericks. Curry would drop 50 pts every game and it would probably be a sweep.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salary cap is probably going up so even though Rondo may not be the most ideal person to have you can still give him enough to stay and continue to build this thing.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salary cap is probably going up so even though Rondo may not be the most ideal person to have you can still give him enough to stay and continue to build this thing.

No. He can go back to the East and stay there.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering he's killing all value the way he's been playing this season it's about time to write that one off as a sunk cost.

Teams will still want to get Rondo because given the right situation he's still a player teams want to have. Heck I'm not sold Dallas wants to cut loose from him just yet.

One thing I've learned is that in the NBA every contract is tradeable. Can't lose him for nothing.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs once again proving they don't even belong on the same court as other playoff teams, down double digits at halftime to Cleveland.

This is just brutal. Any time they play a top 8 team in the West or top 4 team in the East they get clobbered. I mean, these games aren't even close. I don't remember a Mavs team since Cuban took over that suffered this many blowout losses.

Somebody slap Dirk in the face and remind him that he's Dirk Nowitzki. I know Father Time is undefeated, but Dirk has gone from 20/7 a night to 12/4 in a matter of a few months. He's slowly turning into a liability on the floor because the great offense is no longer there to outweighs the poor defense. I mean, 1 of 6 at halftime?!?! One lousy bucket?!?

We all know that Rondo's doing nothing, so that essentially leaves Monta Ellis and Chandler Parsons to outplay the likes of LeBron, Aldridge, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, etc.. It's no wonder why they're getting these double digit beat downs.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mavs once again proving they don't even belong on the same court as other playoff teams, down double digits at halftime to Cleveland.

This is just brutal. Any time they play a top 8 team in the West or top 4 team in the East they get clobbered. I mean, these games aren't even close. I don't remember a Mavs team since Cuban took over that suffered this many blowout losses.

Somebody slap Dirk in the face and remind him that he's Dirk Nowitzki. I know Father Time is undefeated, but Dirk has gone from 20/7 a night to 12/4 in a matter of a few months. He's slowly turning into a liability on the floor because the great offense is no longer there to outweighs the poor defense. I mean, 1 of 6 at halftime?!?! One lousy bucket?!?

We all know that Rondo's doing nothing, so that essentially leaves Monta Ellis and Chandler Parsons to outplay the likes of LeBron, Aldridge, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, etc.. It's no wonder why they're getting these double digit beat downs.

They need to be fully healthy to have a chance in games. It's a sad state, but that's the reality. Harris is the guy they need to score points and keep them in the game off the bench. He spurs the offense when he's subs in.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to be fully healthy to have a chance in games. It's a sad state, but that's the reality. Harris is the guy they need to score points and keep them in the game off the bench. He spurs the offense when he's subs in.

The part about them needing to be 100% healthy (and I would also add clicking) to compete is totally true and what is so disheartening. Other good teams can miss a guy or two and still win or at least keep games close. If we're missing any one of the top 6-7 rotation guys, it's another 15-20 point whipping.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real firepower on this team, Monta has to put up 30 for them to stay in games. Dirk doesn't bring much offense anymore and they don't rebound or play defense. Gonna give up 100 in 3 quarters tonight. Hope something gives, doubt it., they're gonna have to make some FA moves

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part about them needing to be 100% healthy (and I would also add clicking) to compete is totally true and what is so disheartening. Other good teams can miss a guy or two and still win or at least keep games close. If we're missing any one of the top 6-7 rotation guys, it's another 15-20 point whipping.

It sucks to know how crucial all 12 guys in the rotation really are...Does not bode well for them going forward.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 point ass kicking

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game turned when Aminu left the game. We were very much in it and he was guarding everyone. We are better when he's on the floor at the 4 then we are when Dirk is on the floor. It might be different when the playoffs start, but Dirk didn't play well last year in the playoffs. Unfortunately, the day has come. It's just not there anymore. When he's knocking down his shots he kills us out there. Tyson can't even help Dirks bad D because he's playing hurt. This team might find themselves out of the playoffs.