• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amare just called out the whole team... said he came here to win a championship and that it was time they stopped clowning around in games and practices, started putting forth real effort, and took every game seriously.

Good for him. Someone needed to say it. He's been one of the few playing well, albeit in limited minutes.

Carlisle took all of the blame, as most good leaders do, and said he was sick to his stomach by what he saw. Of course Rick Carlisle can't make Rajon Rondo make shots, or Dirk actually show more than minimum effort for a change, or Tyson Chandler heal up faster.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys better hope The clippers beat OKC tomorrow. I guarantee you the mavs would be better off not making the playoffs at all then matching up against Curry in the first round. Tim Duncan got hurt tonight for the Spurs, so that might halt their momentum of you're lucky, and watch out for the Pelicans. I wish the NBA would just seed both conferences 1-16 and the best teams get in. 1 or 2 west teams won't make it who could be 4 seeds in the east.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real firepower on this team, Monta has to put up 30 for them to stay in games. Dirk doesn't bring much offense anymore and they don't rebound or play defense. Gonna give up 100 in 3 quarters tonight. Hope something gives, doubt it., they're gonna have to make some FA moves

And that against the Lakers. Sad.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game turned when Aminu left the game. We were very much in it and he was guarding everyone. We are better when he's on the floor at the 4 then we are when Dirk is on the floor. It might be different when the playoffs start, but Dirk didn't play well last year in the playoffs. Unfortunately, the day has come. It's just not there anymore. When he's knocking down his shots he kills us out there. Tyson can't even help Dirks bad D because he's playing hurt. This team might find themselves out of the playoffs.

If we had guys who hustled like he does every game we would be much better off. He plays with a lot of heart.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys better hope The clippers beat OKC tomorrow. I guarantee you the mavs would be better off not making the playoffs at all then matching up against Curry in the first round. Tim Duncan got hurt tonight for the Spurs, so that might halt their momentum of you're lucky, and watch out for the Pelicans. I wish the NBA would just seed both conferences 1-16 and the best teams get in. 1 or 2 west teams won't make it who could be 4 seeds in the east.

Saying the Mavs would be better off missing the playoffs than matching up against Golden State in round 1 is absurd. Even if the Mavs were to get swept by Golden State, they would still receive additional playoffs revenue. Plus free agents are much more likely to join a playoff team than a non-playoff one.

Finishing 9th place is the absolute worst outcome for any team.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the Mavs would be better off missing the playoffs than matching up against Golden State in round 1 is absurd. Even if the Mavs were to get swept by Golden State, they would still receive additional playoffs revenue. Plus free agents are much more likely to join a playoff team than a non-playoff one.

Finishing 9th place is the absolute worst outcome for any team.

Getting blown out 4 playoff games in a row on national TV isn't exactly a recipe for attracting free agents either. Root for the Clippers tonight, I think the Mavericks could give Houston or Memphis a fight at least.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting blown out 4 playoff games in a row on national TV isn't exactly a recipe for attracting free agents either. Root for the Clippers tonight, I think the Mavericks could give Houston or Memphis a fight at least.

It's better than finishing 9th. And we don't know yet what version of the Mavs we will get in the playoffs, the current lousy one or a healthy and focused one which is able to compete. The Mavs and Mavs fans don't need to hope or pray for any particular matchup. Avoiding the Warriors in round 1 should be the only minor concern at this point.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's better than finishing 9th. And we don't know yet what version of the Mavs we will get in the playoffs, the current lousy one or a healthy and focused one which is able to compete. The Mavs and Mavs fans don't need to hope or pray for any particular matchup. Avoiding the Warriors in round 1 should be the only minor concern at this point.

We thought SA would dominate and sweet 4 games against Dallas in last year's playoffs and it went 7 games. While I agree that I don't expect anything close to that against GS if that were the matchup I'm ok with getting into the playoffs even if it's an 8 seed.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most FA would only remember that Dallas was a playoff team and if offered market value would be interested in signing here. Most would never think twice that they lost in 4 games to whomever

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the Mavs team I've been waiting to see! That's the first game since the Rondo trade where I felt like we were firing on all cylinders.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the Mavs team I've been waiting to see! That's the first game since the Rondo trade where I felt like we were firing on all cylinders.

Looked good tonight

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple team are interested in Eric Griffin. I'm going to be pissed if we lose him to another team. Send Greg Smith/Dwight Powell down and bring Griffin up. I don't care at all if we were to lose, or release Smith.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple team are interested in Eric Griffin. I'm going to be pissed if we lose him to another team. Send Greg Smith/Dwight Powell down and bring Griffin up. I don't care at all if we were to lose, or release Smith.

You got that right.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just awful officiating in this Mavs-Thunder game. The flagrant on Tyson was ridiculous. And then the technical on Kanter was non existent. They have lost control of this game. They will cause bad blood to boil because of pure frustration before this game is over.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just awful officiating in this Mavs-Thunder game. The flagrant on Tyson was ridiculous. And then the technical on Kanter was non existent. They have lost control of this game. They will cause bad blood to boil because of pure frustration before this game is over.

Contact to the head is a Flagrant 1, not much questioning that one, whether he was going for the ball or not

But otherwise agreed the officiating has been piss poor, OKC rebounders are being allowed to bludgeon our guys under the basket

Dirk makes a comment about an obvious push in the back but Westbrook can flat out and plainly say "That's bullshit!" on being called for a charge?

Westbrook has 4 fouls, time to take it at him a couple times and see if they can get a 5th or 6th

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bitch about mlb umpires a lot, but NBA officials are without a doubt with most inconsistent and incompetent officiating group in professional sports. This game is the perfect example. It's a big reason I'm not heavily invested in the thunder.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Singler is pure garbage. I hope they didn't give up anything more than a regulation NBA basketball for him.