• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak to have surgery tonight

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More amazing is there are still doubters.

I guess you can call them Never Dakers
they had a survey question on a Dallas sports talk station this week asking would you trade Dak and Dallas's first pick to the Jets for #1 overall. Now forget for a second why would the Jets pay 40M per when they could land Lawrence on the cheep. 65% responded they would not trade Dak. That's amazing considering so many in September was ready to let Dak walk and roll with Dalton and a QB in this coming draft.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had a survey question on a Dallas sports talk station this week asking would you trade Dak and Dallas's first pick to the Jets for #1 overall. Now forget for a second why would the Jets pay 40M per when they could land Lawrence on the cheep. 65% responded they would not trade Dak. That's amazing considering so many in September was ready to let Dak walk and roll with Dalton and a QB in this coming draft.
Out of the 40% I hope most are saying yes because they can pay Lawrence almost nothing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the 40% I hope most are saying yes because they can pay Lawrence almost nothing.
That's a huge part of it. Getting Lawrence for Dak and the #1 pick is a steal for Dallas IMO. You have a generational QB for the next decade who is dirt cheap for the next 5 years and with the $40M per year you don't give Dak, you can bring in two All Pro type defenders. Game changer. Sure you need to hope Lawrence is as good as advertised but there is a good chance he is elite. Now of course the opposing side says pay Dak and use the early 1st on a top defender. Both could work out just fine for Dallas

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing about Dak is his mindset that nobody will out work him.

It's amazing how many Dallas fans see his value now that they've seen this team play without him
Dak does work hard. He is now one of the better deep ball throwers in the NFL. That happened over the past 2 years. His leadership skills are underrated. He had those already before he entered thE NFL.A team will pay dak for sure if the cowboys dont. He is that well respected across the league.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a huge part of it. Getting Lawrence for Dak and the #1 pick is a steal for Dallas IMO. You have a generational QB for the next decade who is dirt cheap for the next 5 years and with the $40M per year you don't give Dak, you can bring in two All Pro type defenders. Game changer. Sure you need to hope Lawrence is as good as advertised but there is a good chance he is elite. Now of course the opposing side says pay Dak and use the early 1st on a top defender. Both could work out just fine for Dallas
I like Lawrence and Fields. This QB class is one of the best in a long time