• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Gets Paid $160 mil over 4 years

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is Indy's problem now. All I hope is that the vaunted Indy line can keep him upright for 75% of the offensive snaps this season so we get a first round pick instead of a second round pick. Feeling optimistic, but with Wentz you never know. He could get hurt scratching his ass in the huddle before calling a play. Not exactly the ironman type.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is so 2018, anyway, who cares about him. Jalen Hurts, that is the new hotness.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is Indy's problem now. All I hope is that the vaunted Indy line can keep him upright for 75% of the offensive snaps this season so we get a first round pick instead of a second round pick. Feeling optimistic, but with Wentz you never know. He could get hurt scratching his ass in the huddle before calling a play. Not exactly the ironman type.
Secret photos of the Colts doing practice drills in preparation for Wentz. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh....

1627427070020.png

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll be back in maybe a week or so from what I'm seeing. But the backup QBs certainly are an issue and no cap space to go get a Dalton or Hurts to be his backup

therealsportsguru

owner of geatathebookie.com
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, sounds risky with the injury he's coming off of. Surprised we didn't at least kick the tires on Wilson or Watson.
We should have just picked up Watson. At 126 million guaranteed, he has to come up with a Super Bowl. I am a Dallas fan and I just don't think he is that guy. So for 4 more years we have to listen to Stephen A Smith roast us for yet another idiotic, off season play... It's getting old..

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have just picked up Watson. At 126 million guaranteed, he has to come up with a Super Bowl. I am a Dallas fan and I just don't think he is that guy. So for 4 more years we have to listen to Stephen A Smith roast us for yet another idiotic, off season play... It's getting old..
Sure, let's give up 3 first round picks and $200M to a guy that may go to jail and will almost definitely will be suspended...

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, let's give up 3 first round picks and $200M to a guy that may go to jail and will almost definitely will be suspended...
See there you go. You have no idea what his situation is. All you going off of is what the media is saying. That's all most of you do anyway. If he raped her, he would be in jail or suspended by now. r*pe kits prove r*pe. They have no evidence only what she is saying. So now it's about money, and that's what it was about before. This is the same situation that got Jamies Winston off at FSU. The same outcome. But moving on.

You know what I would have given up what they wanted for a better shot at a superbowl. DALLAS IS NOT GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL WITH DAK. THEY WONT EVEN MAKE IT WITH HIM. I am a fan and I will be the first to admit that. You all keep protecting the bad decision making that Dallas keep making year after year. Yeah we do have the worst fans because year after year after year they will lie to themselves. When Dallas finally realize that they need a qb that can use his legs and make the throw and go find that guy, they will be ok. This guy just got all that money and yesterday leaves practice because of a hurt shoulder. This clown has us in the headlock for the next 4 years.. Dallas front office are clowns..

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there you go. You have no idea what his situation is. All you going off of is what the media is saying. That's all most of you do anyway. If he raped her, he would be in jail or suspended by now. r*pe kits prove r*pe. They have no evidence only what she is saying. So now it's about money, and that's what it was about before. This is the same situation that got Jamies Winston off at FSU. The same outcome. But moving on.

You know what I would have given up what they wanted for a better shot at a superbowl. DALLAS IS NOT GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL WITH DAK. THEY WONT EVEN MAKE IT WITH HIM. I am a fan and I will be the first to admit that. You all keep protecting the bad decision making that Dallas keep making year after year. Yeah we do have the worst fans because year after year after year they will lie to themselves. When Dallas finally realize that they need a qb that can use his legs and make the throw and go find that guy, they will be ok. This guy just got all that money and yesterday leaves practice because of a hurt shoulder. This clown has us in the headlock for the next 4 years.. Dallas front office are clowns..
Drunk already or still?

You do know that "r*pe" isn't required for a suspension or conviction I hope? Especially when it's 6,324 different accusers.
As far as the rest of your post goes, if I read that drivel first it would have saved me the need to think a response was worthy...

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk already or still?

You do know that "r*pe" isn't required for a suspension or conviction I hope? Especially when it's 6,324 different accusers.
As far as the rest of your post goes, if I read that drivel first it would have saved me the need to think a response was worthy...
ok clearly you are drunk bc that number you listed.. yeah how about this, when you are ready to talk with logic instead of condemning someone you don't know or what actually took place, respond to my post. I talk to people who can see both sides not narrow minded people. Have A Good Day Sir.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson does seem like a Jerry Jones type of move, I will give you that.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson does seem like a Jerry Jones type of move, I will give you that.
You know jerry love the media and publicity. Watson would have been the better choice. Forget off field incidents bc if we going by that then the 92 Cowboys should have all been suspended for life. Drugs, guns, and even the coach had a gun. Come on i know us Dallas fans aren't trying to talk about another player and his legal issues. Nah far be it from a Cowboys fan to be a hypocrite. Imagine that.

therealsportsguru

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter anyway, does it?
Not at all. We are gonna suck this season. To me at this point if we dont make the super bowl we suck. We are looking like the Browns more and more each year.