• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Gets Paid $160 mil over 4 years

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gucci? One of the worst QBs I have ever seen start an NFL game.

1627580436355.jpeg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok clearly you are drunk bc that number you listed.. yeah how about this, when you are ready to talk with logic instead of condemning someone you don't know or what actually took place, respond to my post. I talk to people who can see both sides not narrow minded people. Have A Good Day Sir.
Horror GIF

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there you go. You have no idea what his situation is. All you going off of is what the media is saying. That's all most of you do anyway. If he raped her, he would be in jail or suspended by now. r*pe kits prove r*pe. They have no evidence only what she is saying. So now it's about money, and that's what it was about before. This is the same situation that got Jamies Winston off at FSU. The same outcome. But moving on.

You know what I would have given up what they wanted for a better shot at a superbowl. DALLAS IS NOT GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL WITH DAK. THEY WONT EVEN MAKE IT WITH HIM. I am a fan and I will be the first to admit that. You all keep protecting the bad decision making that Dallas keep making year after year. Yeah we do have the worst fans because year after year after year they will lie to themselves. When Dallas finally realize that they need a qb that can use his legs and make the throw and go find that guy, they will be ok. This guy just got all that money and yesterday leaves practice because of a hurt shoulder. This clown has us in the headlock for the next 4 years.. Dallas front office are clowns..
We may not make a superbowl. but that wont be Dak's fault.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DAK PRESCOTTQB, DALLAS COWBOYS

ESPN's Adam Schefter believes Dak Prescott (shoulder, ankle) isn't "fully back" and "may not be all season long."​

This isn't a report, just Schefter's take on the Prescott situation. It's still notable, as Schefter suggests Prescott's injuries could keep him at less than 100 percent for most of the season. Prescott, whose second MRI showed improvement in his shoulder strain, was cleared to throw this week but has been limited in practice and will sit out Saturday's preseason game with the Texans. There's enough questions on Prescott and how healthy he is to shy away from his fifth-round ADP. Prescott told NFL.com's Gil Brandt he expects to be ready for Week 1.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DAK PRESCOTTQB, DALLAS COWBOYS

ESPN's Adam Schefter believes Dak Prescott (shoulder, ankle) isn't "fully back" and "may not be all season long."​

This isn't a report, just Schefter's take on the Prescott situation. It's still notable, as Schefter suggests Prescott's injuries could keep him at less than 100 percent for most of the season. Prescott, whose second MRI showed improvement in his shoulder strain, was cleared to throw this week but has been limited in practice and will sit out Saturday's preseason game with the Texans. There's enough questions on Prescott and how healthy he is to shy away from his fifth-round ADP. Prescott told NFL.com's Gil Brandt he expects to be ready for Week 1.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???

Doesn't contradict what Schefter said at all.
One says Dak might miss time, the other saud Dak could have played tonight. If Shefter is right there's no way Dak could have played this game.

So YES it does contradict Shefter.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One says Dak might miss time, the other saud Dak could have played tonight. If Shefter is right there's no way Dak could have played this game.

So YES it does contradict Shefter.

Where does it say Dak might miss time?

therealsportsguru

owner of geatathebookie.com
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may not make a superbowl. but that wont be Dak's fault.
I can agree with that, I didn't like the fact that we drafted him. So many others we could have gotten at less money. Now we have a 100million dollar lemon on our hands. It's like buying beach front property in Arizona.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on a radio show the other day that he has a slight tear in his labrum. The host said though coming from the source that he’d only have about 55% of belief. Who knows :noidea: