• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cy Nolasco. Two shutouts in a row?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave for a few minutes, and lots of things change.

I am hoping and trusting that putting the daily thread in it's own area here was really necessary.

I also see that this area now has its own tag line. The issues I would have would be: I think my membership here was revoked back on CBS & I complain. A LOT.

So, am I in or out?

The daily thread hasn't moved. Not this one at least :)

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big changes coming to the daily thread. We've seen the light and it's time to end the madness.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like the 71 PMs that I got from Rock.

They never happened.

You mean the ones where you threatened to expose him for the backstabbing liar he is and then never did.
Are those the ones you're talking about?

Since you aren't willing to post what is actually contained in said PM's, are we to assume what you say is gospel like your grunt Misko does?

For all we know, those PM's may be discussing Rock's bra size, the secret ingredients of KFC, what color and size strap-on you prefer Fordman to fuck you with, Misko's favorite flavor of Meth, etc..... we could go on and on with the speculation.

Or you could post what was actually said and prove Rock to be the big liar that you have claimed.

Personally, I hope you never print it. Its more fun this way.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the ones where you threatened to expose him for the backstabbing liar he is and then never did.
Are those the ones you're talking about?

Since you aren't willing to post what is actually contained in said PM's, are we to assume what you say is gospel like your grunt Misko does?

For all we know, those PM's may be discussing Rock's bra size, the secret ingredients of KFC, what color and size strap-on you prefer Fordman to fuck you with, Misko's favorite flavor of Meth, etc..... we could go on and on with the speculation.

Or you could post what was actually said and prove Rock to be the big liar that you have claimed.

Personally, I hope you never print it. Its more fun this way.

My money is that if you keep poking and prodding and making up sexual fantasies about other posters Hammer will definitely cave and post private messages. Keep it up, I think he is about to break

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big changes coming to the daily thread. We've seen the light and it's time to end the madness.

So you are closing up shop and headed to Zigs Emporium of Day Old Sushi and Sleeveless Tuxedo's?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What, exactly, does this mean though? Particularly with regard to the shit stirrers that made it unbearable to read or try to participate in the first time around....

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is that if you keep poking and prodding and making up sexual fantasies about other posters Hammer will definitely cave and post private messages. Keep it up, I think he is about to break

Nah. Hammer is too much of a pussy to post whats really in them.

I ain't going to lie, I would love to see every single posters pms here, but it ain't going to happen. It would make for some quality entertainment. Maybe Hammer should start posting them to lure people back. Its like a car wreck, people just can't look away while its happening.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I ain't going to lie, I would love to see every single posters pms here, but it ain't going to happen. It would make for some quality entertainment. Maybe Hammer should start posting them to lure people back. Its like a car wreck, people just can't look away while its happening.

still going with the reverse psychology thing huh?

your thinking is to lure people back by showing that they can't trust the top dog with private conversations? Doesn't seem like a good idea.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do understand the concept of private, don't you? I'm sure you do, but still.......

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Meet me in the SportsHoopla Executive Boudir. And tell Misko to come too. I feel like smoking some drugs this afternoon.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still going with the reverse psychology thing huh?

your thinking is to lure people back by showing that they can't trust the top dog with private conversations? Doesn't seem like a good idea.

People on the internet and in life crave chaos. Its not anything new. Look at what's popular in our culture today.
Stern, Limbaugh, Kardashians, Lindsey Lohan, Britney's meltdown, Miley's MTV moment.....the list goes on and on

It would drive more people to the site than chase away. Guaranteed.

You should pay me for my advice. In fact, I deserve a 10% royalty going forward should you implement my outline.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.