• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake won't shut the fuck up about me posting Rock's PMs. Says it will be the best thing ever.

I post Rock's PMs.

Sake goes apeshit about Rock's privacy being violated.

Am I right, or not?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People on the internet and in life crave chaos. Its not anything new. Look at what's popular in our culture today.
Stern, Limbaugh, Kardashians, Lindsey Lohan, Britney's meltdown, Miley's MTV moment.....the list goes on and on

Maybe chaos that they can turn off (as in turn off the TV) - not ongoing chaos when theyre trying to pass time at work & have some interesting convos in the interim

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake won't shut the fuck up about me posting Rock's PMs. Says it will be the best thing ever.

I post Rock's PMs.

Am I right, or not?

Not if Rock said mean things about Sake. Then it's trash Rock day, part CCXVII

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if Rock said mean things about Sake. Then it's trash Rock day, part CCXVII

I am not prepared to confirm or deny that Rock said mean things about Sake. I will have no further comment at this time.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People on the internet and in life crave chaos. Its not anything new. Look at what's popular in our culture today.
Stern, Limbaugh, Kardashians, Lindsey Lohan, Britney's meltdown, Miley's MTV moment.....the list goes on and on

It would drive more people to the site than chase away. Guaranteed.

You should pay me for my advice. In fact, I deserve a 10% royalty going forward should you implement my outline.

I must say that I know this to be true for a lot of people. I have seen it far too often for it to just be false.

HOWEVER, not EVERYONE subscribes to this, so, what about those of us that don't? Do we have to be subjected to this as well, or, can we be spared and get a pass?

It would seem fair...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I post Rock's PMs.

Am I right, or not?

Umm no you're wrong.....AGAIN!

You should post them. I say you post every single pm ever at this site including PM's by Mods as well.

The chaos it would create.
The emotional whirlwind it would incite causing people to flock to this site to see the train wrecks, the teasing, the instigating, the mockery...it would catapult this shithole of a site into the stratosphere.

You would be approached by giants like Goggle, Facebook, Yahoo and the rest about a merger. Your family would never go hungry again. You could buy Misko his own state of the art Meth Lab, buy Fordman a notebook that could replace his Commodore 64.

All I want is 10% of all royalties going forward from here should you take my advice.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should post them. I say you post every single pm ever at this site including PM's by Mods as well.

The emotional whirlwind it would incite causing people to flock to this site to see the train wrecks, the teasing, the instigating, the mockery...it would catapult this shithole of a site into the stratosphere.

You would be approached by giants like Goggle, Facebook, Yahoo and the rest about a merger. Your family would never go hungry again. You could buy Misko his own state of the art Meth Lab, buy Fordman a notebook that could replace his Commodore 64.

All I want is 10% of all royalties going forward from here should you take my advice.

get it straight its heron not that cheap meth shit

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should probably stick to your sleeveless tuxedos concept, Sake. :der:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say that I know this to be true for a lot of people. I have seen it far too often for it to just be false.

HOWEVER, not EVERYONE subscribes to this, so, what about those of us that don't? Do we have to be subjected to this as well, or, can we be spared and get a pass?

It would seem fair...

Seems BigD is more afraid than anyone of being outed.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10% of the royalties? Fat chance. I still haven't seen a penny of my share of Uno's stipend. Nor have my mod powers been activated.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get it straight its heron not that cheap meth shit

I truly believe that Misko would know better than anyone here the difference between these drugs and the actual cost of them.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my God!!

Someone said something mean about me on the internet:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

How will I go on!!!!

You're right. We probably should just have another trash Rock day for good measure.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10% of the royalties? Fat chance. I still haven't seen a penny of my share of Uno's stipend. Nor have my mod powers been activated.

Hey I am still on double-secret probation and can't even view or adjust the settings for my ID. Next thing they are going to take from me are the smileys and the New Times Roman font.

So pipe down.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I am still on double-secret probation and can't even view or adjust the settings for my ID. Next thing they are going to take from me are the smileys and the New Times Roman font.

So pipe down.

I see your avatar! :noidea: Do you guys see his avatar?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So pipe down.

I see your avatar! :noidea: Do you guys see his avatar?

Its hilarious how I can control your actions through my keyboard.

Nice to be able to see my avatar again though I may change it to something more risque now.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. We probably should just have another trash Rock day for good measure.

Rock is like a few other of those guys over at Zig's Wheelchair Emporium & Kissing Hall, they're scared. They feel secure there, they know Sake is over here and he's justifiably pissed about the hypocrisy and they see that Zig is scared shitless that posters are starting to laugh at him behind his back so he's handing out worthless mod powers to whoever asks.
I'm telling you, you can't fucking BUY entertainment this good. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.