• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hilarious how I can control your actions through my keyboard.

Nice to be able to see my avatar again though I may change it to something more risque now.

That's not the only thing you'll like about the new forum.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hilarious how I can control your actions through my keyboard.

Nice to be able to see my avatar again though I may change it to something more risque now.

STFU you slant-eyed mongoloid. You can't make me do shit. I laugh with impunity at your demands.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock is like a few other of those guys over at Zig's Wheelchair Emporium & Kissing Hall, they're scared. They feel secure there, they know Sake is over here and he's justifiably pissed about the hypocrisy and they see that Zig is scared shitless that posters are starting to laugh at him behind his back so he's handing out worthless mod powers to whoever asks.
I'm telling you, you can't fucking BUY entertainment this good. :lol:
"Over Here"??

I am posting at both sites. I enjoy mocking both you and Zig. It makes the day go by twice as fast now.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU you slant-eyed mongoloid. You can't make me do shit. I laugh with impunity at your demands.

Says the guy who just gave me back my HulaHoop privileges seconds after I posted about them still being taken away from me.

You couldn't be more pathetic if you tried. Even fat ugly teenage girls have more self respect than you.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Over Here"??

I am posting at both sites. I enjoy mocking both you and Zig. It makes the day go by twice as fast now.

Sake takes offense because I say he's here. Obviously that's an absurd statement.

Does anyone else notice that Sake seems to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I am still on double-secret probation and can't even view or adjust the settings for my ID. Next thing they are going to take from me are the smileys and the New Times Roman font.

So pipe down.

Sounds like racial discrimination to me.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, Why not? But I would probably abuse my MOD powers Blatantly, and Recklessly.

re_Hired.gif

You already sound like every other Mod here.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who just gave me back my HulaHoop privileges seconds after I posted about them still being taken away from me.

You couldn't be more pathetic if you tried. Even fat ugly teenage girls have more self respect than you.

Oh yeah? I went salsa/meringue dancing this weekend and got asked to do something by a much younger woman that would make Caligula blush.

You blithering Mongoloidal swine.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sake takes offense because I say he's here. Obviously that's an absurd statement.

Does anyone else notice that Sake seems to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic?

I am sure one of your henchmen will be here any moment to back you up.

Lets just agree that Misko would say yes and move on with the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.