• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh good, still bickering about two message boards

Serious question...what did you expect in the daily thread? If you want to talk sports or almost any topic imaginable we have hundreds of forums here to talk about it.

So when you entered the daily thread, what exactly were you expecting to find?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh good, still bickering about two message boards

Yep. Seems like the people and the subject matter changes here, but what does not change is the thing I hate the most.

The circular argument.

It just keeps going round and round, with nothing resolved, and nothing accomplished.

:lame: :lame: :lame:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Constant begging." :L

"Without us his family doesn't eat." :L :L

Come up with something on your own, Sake. You're better than relying on Down's worn-out bullshit.

My plan makes everyone happy and solves the issues that led to the split. And I should give all the credit to Fordman. I think he came up with the fundamental solution and it's been perfected since then.

You guys all want to post in the same place and police yourselves without those you perceive as authority figures influencing anything or banning anyone. It didn't work out initially because we didn't know what the fuck you guys were about and it's certainly not going to work out being locked inside Zig's Enchanted House of Power Trips & A Million Moderators on a site that looks like it's straight outta 1996. You have less freedom there than you ever did here.

I already explained that you're crying about your adsense revenue when you banned Sake for an NSFW post is the source of that line of trolling.

You've failed to respond...shocker...

You've also failed to reveal this master plan of yours...you've provided a theory on what the "problem" is...but...you've failed to offer a solution...

And I've got no issues with Zigs site...it's functional...you can post pics, youtube imbeds, etc...the smileys suck..about the only bad thing I'd say about it. Not sure what you think this place offers, in terms of functionality, beyond the better smileys...and here has proven to be less stable...just saying.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Seems like the people and the subject matter changes here, but what does not change is the thing I hate the most.

The circular argument.

It just keeps going round and round, with nothing resolved, and nothing accomplished.

Maybe we should move the daily thread to the politics forum. Similar idea :)

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Urban Meyer cover up:

As Aaron Hernandez awaits the next steps of a life behind bars, new details are being uncovered about his life before prison. In the new issue of Rolling Stone, contributing editor Paul Solotaroff delivers a detailed investigation into [Hernandez's] life, tracing his path from affable high school football star to deeply troubled NFL player to murder suspect. Solotaroff conducted interviews with family friends, high school teammates and NFL sources. ... * Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut. ... * In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents -- an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Read More: Daily Jolt: Did Meyer cover up violence by Aaron Hernandez? - Daily Jolt - SI.com

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question...what did you expect in the daily thread? If you want to talk sports or almost any topic imaginable we have hundreds of forums here to talk about it.

With new and different people, maybe a new and different experience and outcome?

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sports anyone?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont know - just passing by while checking out the Derek Jeter Strikeout thread

should have known it would be SH and zigs whatever and whatever bickering over where e-people should spend their working hours.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already explained that you're crying about your adsense revenue when you banned Sake for an NSFW post is the source of that line of trolling.

You've failed to respond...shocker...

You've also failed to reveal this master plan of yours...you've provided a theory on what the "problem" is...but...you've failed to offer a solution...

And I've got no issues with Zigs site...it's functional...you can post pics, youtube imbeds, etc...the smileys suck..about the only bad thing I'd say about it. Not sure what you think this place offers, in terms of functionality, beyond the better smileys...and here has proven to be less stable...just saying.

Can you post NSFW stuff over there?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know - just passing by while checking out the Derek Jeter Strikeout thread

should have known it would be SH and zigs whatever and whatever bickering over where e-people should spend their working hours.

honesty. I award you 10 internets

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Urban Meyer cover up:

As Aaron Hernandez awaits the next steps of a life behind bars, new details are being uncovered about his life before prison. In the new issue of Rolling Stone, contributing editor Paul Solotaroff delivers a detailed investigation into [Hernandez's] life, tracing his path from affable high school football star to deeply troubled NFL player to murder suspect. Solotaroff conducted interviews with family friends, high school teammates and NFL sources. ... * Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut. ... * In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents -- an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Read More: Daily Jolt: Did Meyer cover up violence by Aaron Hernandez? - Daily Jolt - SI.com

I should warn you that Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots are off-limits to criticism here in this thread. Down will simply not tolerate it.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The circular argument.

Shut up BigD you are making sense that is not allowed in this thread.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I like seeing you guys kick each other in the sack. Since the other site is apparently powered by two wires stuck in a potato, I can't watch that anymore.

Nice to see you at least admitting to lurking there now. Don't know why you felt the need to deny it for so long. Maybe you didn't want to offend your boss Hammer. Maybe your nuts got clipped when you went in for your operation. I really don't give a shit either way.

However, lets be honest going forward, you will continue to read every single post over at Zig's Ostrich farm and Yarn Barn like you have for the past 2 months.

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should warn you that Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots are off-limits to criticism here in this thread. Down will simply not tolerate it.

I wanted to use Boston to take a shot at Ohio State and Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.