• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this designed to piss me off ? cause it isnt working try harder next time your the great sake for christ sake we all expect better from a troll of your stature .

HOLY SHIT!!

Now did you get hooked on the heroin to get of the Meth or Hammers cock....according to Rock, both are very addictive.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am only repeating what YOUHAVE SAID.

But, anyone from the outside looking in would wonder why you would want this "pack of undesirables" to come back to your site if all they do is ruin everything and make it miserable for you and your pathetic admin group.

Your constant begging for them to return doesn't support what you have been posting.

I want you guys back because I love the witty words you guise spell out with our favorite teams.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now did you get hooked on the heroin to get of the Meth or Hammers cock....according to Rock, both are very addictive.

83428932_zps8df7707d.gif

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54087_scooterwheelie.jpg

Down in Boston after leaving work at Zig's Wheelchair & Scooter Repair.

"I ain't messin' around. Hop on, hotness. I'll take you places."

"Be impressed by me young lass, as I am the Vespa king!!"

Or, impressing a girl FAIL.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut him some slack, Komrade Miskolini. He's clearly been off his game lately. It's not easy seeing Zig sell out so cheaply like that.

"I bet you anything Hammer is lurking at Zig's. Not me though! No, sirree." - Sake

Unlike you asshats, I have never denied lurking at either site.

You and your crackerjack crew of invalids and drug addicts have on NUMEROUS occasions denied ever going over to Zig's Trombone repair show and Simonizer

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:burt: lol weak very weak .. give us something new and witty something that makes us all go WOW sake is the master .. a 12 year old girl could do a better job at trolling than you :wtf2:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and your crackerjack crew of invalids and drug addicts have on NUMEROUS occasions denied ever going over to Zig's Trombone repair show and Simonizer

Putin-Medvedev-he-mad.jpg

Sorry, that contains words. See if you can get someone to help you sound em out

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too much of this going on in here today.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am only repeating what YOUHAVE SAID.

But, anyone from the outside looking in would wonder why you would want this "pack of undesirables" to come back to your site if all they do is ruin everything and make it miserable for you and your pathetic admin group.

Your constant begging for them to return doesn't support what you have been posting.

"Constant begging." :L

"Without us his family doesn't eat." :L :L

Come up with something on your own, Sake. You're better than relying on Down's worn-out bullshit.

My plan makes everyone happy and solves the issues that led to the split. And I should give all the credit to Fordman. I think he came up with the fundamental solution and it's been perfected since then.

You guys all want to post in the same place and police yourselves without those you perceive as authority figures influencing anything or banning anyone. It didn't work out initially because we didn't know what the fuck you guys were about and it's certainly not going to work out being locked inside Zig's Enchanted House of Power Trips & A Million Moderators on a site that looks like it's straight outta 1996. You have less freedom there than you ever did here.

Yambag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to get off topic, but did the admin here really make uno a mod or was that bs?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're just making shit up as you go along, Sake. Frankly, I'm disappointed.

Anyone else disappointed?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just making shit up as you go along, Sake. Frankly, I'm disappointed.

Anyone else disappointed?

yeppers disappointed cause rock said he was one of the guys you shouldn't mess with or something bad would happen... maybe he is going to cry .. that could be bad seeing a grown transvestite cry

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
92022_guytryingtodrinkpeeurine.jpg

Rock attempting the ole pee/drink trick. Pic taken in the players parking lot of Fenway.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Constant begging." :L

"Without us his family doesn't eat." :L :L

Come up with something on your own, Sake. You're better than relying on Down's worn-out bullshit.

My plan makes everyone happy and solves the issues that led to the split. And I should give all the credit to Fordman. I think he came up with the fundamental solution and it's been perfected since then.

You guys all want to post in the same place and police yourselves without those you perceive as authority figures influencing anything or banning anyone. It didn't work out initially because we didn't know what the fuck you guys were about and it's certainly not going to work out being locked inside Zig's Enchanted House of Power Trips & A Million Moderators on a site that looks like it's straight outta 1996. You have less freedom there than you ever did here.

You keep acting like this is such a great site. Its not. In my opinion, it offers exactly the same that Zig Shithole and Recycleables Center does, which is a place to waste parts of my day.

The only bonus points this site gets are for the shitty mods here getting upset enough to want to ban me but you not allowing it because you are trying to gain favor and win these guys back.

Again, why would you want this group of "trouble makers" back? You keep begging for them all to come back (I know, I know...its not begging..its asking. Even though we both know its begging ;))

Seems you are still afraid to to say it even on your own site on the internet.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh good, still bickering about two message boards

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep acting like this is such a great site. Its not. In my opinion, it offers exactly the same that Zig Shithole and Recycleables Center does, which is a place to waste parts of my day.

The only bonus points this site gets are for the shitty mods here getting upset enough to want to ban me but you not allowing it because you are trying to gain favor and win these guys back.

Again, why would you want this group of "trouble makers" back? You keep begging for them all to come back (I know, I know...its not begging..its asking. Even though we both know its begging ;))

Seems you are still afraid to to say it even on your own site on the internet.

Personally I like seeing you guys kick each other in the sack. Since the other site is apparently powered by two wires stuck in a potato, I can't watch that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.