• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Thread: Victorino's 7 RBI's > Soriano's 4 RBI's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sake, don't you need a new cause? I think Uno is free.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did someone say heroin?

unicorn.bmp

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not going to lie, it's kind of funny seeing you guys talk about the same thing on two different sites.

someone needs to make a third neutral site and you all battle it out anchorman style!

I suggested that many times for certain duos from CBS. Nobody ever liked my idea though. I must say though that my idea was for these duos to set up their own sites, so they and they alone could battle.

I hever seem to get what I want.......:bawling:. Did somebody call the waaambulance?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you post it here...it'll be seen by anyone interested enough to lurk and read it for themselves...why would I bother trying to alter it?

Verbatim...promise.

Or you instead going with "keep begging rock to come back and pray the rest of the traffic returns" method instead?

Cuz that one? Yeah..it sucks

"no interest in going back, I'm here now"

~ rocks exact words 10 minutes ago.

There is a fundamental reason why even my solution that would make everyone happy won't work, Down. And here it is...

You guys all are under the assumption that I somehow profit from this shit. You think I'm in this thread because somehow it affects my bottom line. And see, the more I try to convince you otherwise, the more you believe it's true.

In your minds', there's no fucking way I'm here because I find this shit addictive and wildly entertaining. :pound:

"He wants our "traffic." Without it, his family starves. He fucking NEEDS us." - Sake and Down

So, the bottom line? Most of you prideful clowns will cut your nose off to spite your face because you're terrified that somehow cash is going to magically appear in my bank account because you post here instead of Zig's Enchanted Palace of Pleasure & Pain.

"Here, let me give you money because the ex-CBS crew posts on your site." - Advertisers lined up outside SportsHoopla World Headquarters

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's a thing of beauty. Let me give you my happy face.

Attachments

• happyunicorn.jpg
    happyunicorn.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 82

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sacrificed my mod powers to the e-gods for a resolution that makes everyone happy. Alas, it didn't come true.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that should work and then throw in the coup de grâce of how your freedom of speech was denied to you and how oppressed you are now .

Uno has officially been named as legal counsel to SportsHoopla.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't shoot the messenger baby. I am just repeating what you have said on more than one occassion. I could care less about you, your family or your heroin addict b/f Misko.

is this designed to piss me off ? cause it isnt working try harder next time your the great sake for christ sake we all expect better from a troll of your stature .

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a fundamental reason why even my solution that would make everyone happy won't work, Down. And here it is...

You guys all are under the assumption that I somehow profit from this shit. You think I'm in this thread because somehow it affects my bottom line. And see, the more I try to convince you otherwise, the more you believe it's true.

In your minds', there's no fucking way I'm here because I find this shit addictive and wildly entertaining. :pound:

"He wants our "traffic." Without it, his family starves. He fucking NEEDS us." - Sake and Down

So, the bottom line? Most of your prideful clowns will cut your nose off to spite your face because you're terrified that somehow cash is going to magically appear in my bank account because you post here instead of Zig's Enchanted Palace of Pleasure & Pain.

"Here, let me give you money because the ex-CBS crew posts on your site." - Advertisers lined up outside SportsHoopla World Headquarters

Whether you profit from this or not really doesn't make a fuck of a difference to anyone...if you haven;t figured it out...you're getting trolled with that stuff...and every time you get bent about it, you're feeding it.

But, point of note, the source of that? Is you crying about potentially losing your adsense revenues due to NSFW posts by Sake...so, blame yourself cheif.

Post your master plan Goebbells...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this designed to piss me off ? cause it isnt working try harder next time your the great sake for christ sake we all expect better from a troll of your stature .

Cut him some slack, Komrade Miskolini. He's clearly been off his game lately. It's not easy seeing Zig sell out so cheaply like that.

"I bet you anything Hammer is lurking at Zig's. Not me though! No, sirree." - Sake

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54087_scooterwheelie.jpg

Down in Boston after leaving work at Zig's Wheelchair & Scooter Repair.

"I ain't messin' around. Hop on, hotness. I'll take you places."

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, the bottom line? Most of you prideful clowns will cut your nose off to spite your face because you're terrified that somehow cash is going to magically appear in my bank account because you post here instead of Zig's Enchanted Palace of Pleasure & Pain.

Again, I am only repeating what YOUHAVE SAID.

But, anyone from the outside looking in would wonder why you would want this "pack of undesirables" to come back to your site if all they do is ruin everything and make it miserable for you and your pathetic admin group.

Your constant begging for them to return doesn't support what you have been posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.