• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DaBears game day thread

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields is shit. He's always been shit, and he will always be shit.

He is habitually LATE.

TYSON BEARGENT!!! TYSON BEARGENT!!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how he gets to 300 when half the play calls are bullshit smoke screens that get blown up before you blink. We were told the Bears practiced the screen game all summer. That showed up great today.

The Bears have a QB that can push the ball down the field but have employed a scheme meant for someone with a noodle arm.

it’s a joke all the way around
Well, if he could make an accurate downfield throw, or a pre-snap read, he could get out of those shitty play calls.

But I agree. Let him throw it or fucking sit him down.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is way late tho, that cannot be denied...he can have the biggest pocket ever, and he still holds it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eberflus should've benched him tonight, and I dgaf that it's week one.

I'm over Fields. I can't even understand the hype?? He is bad. Trubisky>>>>Fields

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if he could make an accurate downfield throw, or a pre-snap read, he could get out of those shitty play calls.

But I agree. Let him throw it or fucking sit him down.

The INT was bad today. But his other downfield throws, the few there were, were all good.

You can’t trade for Moore then only target him twice.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like the type of playcalling you'd call when your QB sucks a fat dick.

Twice today he was sacked before being able to even turn around on his dropback.

But yep….he’s definitely the problem and drafting a new QB will fix all our problems.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twice today he was sacked before being able to even turn around on his dropback.

But yep….he’s definitely the problem and drafting a new QB will fix all our problems.
This is the year where Fields needs to take the next step. QBs basically are what they are by year 3. If not this year then never. So while getting a new QB might not "fix all our problems", it might be one of the problems that needs to be fixed if Fields can't be at least a moderately effective passer. The weapons are there, and while the O-line sure wasn't great today, Joe Burrow has moved the ball through the air with a sub-par offensive line. He needs to be better.

There's only a couple savings graces here.
  1. It's week 1 and the Bears have a history of coming out really flat to start the season. Maybe they'll look a lot better next week.
  2. I look at how the Lions struggled to start the season and really picked it up in the second half. Maybe that's how things will go for us as this team is young with a lot of new pieces.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the year where Fields needs to take the next step. QBs basically are what they are by year 3. If not this year then never. So while getting a new QB might not "fix all our problems", it might be one of the problems that needs to be fixed if Fields can't be at least a moderately effective passer. The weapons are there, and while the O-line sure wasn't great today, Joe Burrow has moved the ball through the air with a sub-par offensive line. He needs to be better.

1. It's week 1 and the Bears have a history of coming out really flat to start the season. Maybe they'll look a lot better next week.
  2. I look at how the Lions struggled to start the season and really picked it up in the second half. Maybe that's how things will go for us as this team is young with a lot of new pieces.

He was a “moderately effective” passer today when he was asked to pass. Before the INT he was 15 of 20 for 160 yards and a touchdown.

And did you see Burrow today when the Browns completely destroyed the Bengals OLine?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at what Love did today on 3rd down today.

He has as much time as he wanted to throw and there were guys wide open.

The Packers were prepared and well coached. Their screen game worked. They won at the LOS. And they set to easy plays for their QB to execute when needed.

Compare and contrast that with what the Bears did.

The Bears could draft a clone of Joe Montana next April and it won’t matter if they don’t fundamentally change everything else about the franchise and the roster at the same time.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Fields doesnt pan,which todays indicator says no,we will be in the market yk draft a qb.......
Fields was not drafted by Poles,so Im sure he would want to erectify Poles blunder........
Lets just see how next week pans out.........

Last edited:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fields doesnt pan,which todays indicator says no,we will be in the market yk draft a qb.......
Fields was not drafted by Poles,so Im sure he would want yo erectify Paxes blunnder........
Lets just see how next week pans out.........
I don’t know. He could repeat emerys blunder when he gave cutler that big contract extension.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at what Love did today on 3rd down today.

He has as much time as he wanted to throw and there were guys wide open.

The Packers were prepared and well coached. Their screen game worked. They won at the LOS. And they set to easy plays for their QB to execute when needed.

Compare and contrast that with what the Bears did.

The Bears could draft a clone of Joe Montana next April and it won’t matter if they don’t fundamentally change everything else about the franchise and the roster at the same time.
I'd need to see a breakdown of the All-22 but the times Fields had time to throw, he seemed to look for a moment then check it down. I just hope he's not continuing to miss guys who are "NFL-open" too much.

Then again, you look at the Giants getting murdered on their field and the beating the Bengals took and you might chalk some of this up to week 1 craziness. Remains to be seen but the early returns aren't hopeful.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. He could repeat emerys blunder when he gave cutler that big contract extension.

Lol......I doubt JF gets a pay raise if his play does not mature from here on out.....
Poles is smarter than that.......
If for some reason we end up with the first pick,Poles should be fired if he doesnt take Williams.....

And to think we passed on Mahomes to take Trubisky,Id think we dont wanna make that mistake twice.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd need to see a breakdown of the All-22 but the times Fields had time to throw, he seemed to look for a moment then check it down. I just hope he's not continuing to miss guys who are "NFL-open" too much.

Then again, you look at the Giants getting murdered on their field and the beating the Bengals took and you might chalk some of this up to week 1 craziness. Remains to be seen but the early returns aren't hopeful.

Bengals oline was shambles the last to seasons and Burrow took them to the SB and came clise to winning it without 2 of his starting olinemen,and came with in a dumb def penalty to taking them to thr SB again......so Im sure Joe B will be ok.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals oline was shambles the last to seasons and Burrow took them to the SB and came clise to winning it without 2 of his starting olinemen,and came with in a dumb def penalty to taking them to thr SB again......so Im sure Joe B will be ok.
Yep. Mahomes looked mortal on Thursday evening too. My only point is to say that even some well-known great QBs can look poor, so hopefully that's just the situation with Fields and he's got some elite ball in him this year.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton Jones got manhandled today and was a penalty machine.

Patrick was complete shit.

Nate Jones was sliding backwards on every play.

We targeted a guy we gave up the #1 pick for twice.

Linebackers that were signed because they can cover couldn’t cover.

No pass rush. No run defense.

And with apologies to bsgenius, ha, Chase Claypool played like he didn’t even know there was a game going on.

But Poles is a genius. He will fix all of this.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Mahomes looked mortal on Thursday evening too. My only point is to say that even some well-known great QBs can look poor, so hopefully that's just the situation with Fields and he's got some elite ball in him this year.
The problem is, he hasn’t even shown a game where he excelled passing the football. He’s a runner. He’s always going to be a runner.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a “moderately effective” passer today when he was asked to pass. Before the INT he was 15 of 20 for 160 yards and a touchdown.

And did you see Burrow today when the Browns completely destroyed the Bengals OLine?
stfu