• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Da Bears

We know the Bears are AWESOME, how awesome are they?

• 1st team will play the 2nd team for the Lombardi Trophy

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • They'll have to play an AFC team, but still win the Superbowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will win the NFC north and lose in the NFC champoinship game

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Will win the NFC North and lose in divisional round

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Will win NFC North and lose in wildcard round

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Will be a wildcard and lose in NFC Championship game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will be a wildcard and lose before NFC Championship game

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Who are you kidding, they're the Bears and won't make the playoffs

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • They're ok, but not what Bear's fans are making them out to be right not

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Tater Salad

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's phenomenal to see Packers fans assholes tighter than a tick's ass over this Bears team.

They know the tides of the rivalry are beginning to slide back in the other direction and it's got some of them just obsessed.

Maybe if they keep making posts like these they can convince themselves everything is okay?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a team that will continue to grow throughout the season if they stay relatively healthy. The offense will improve in the new scheme. The defense will gel. What you’re seeing now is going to be vastly improved by seasons end. They have looked like a doninant defense. I’d argue that they have the best front 7 in the league and an above average secondary. They don’t really start any complete wastes on defense. In the entire league, I think only the jags are better on defense. Having said all of that, they are still too young to expect great success in the post season.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they incorporate Tarik more into the offense like they did against the Bucs and the defense keeps playing the way they are, Bears might be pretty unstoppable this year. But, let's not forget that Rodgers is still playing and he usually doesn't lose to the Bears. He's like 15-4 against them I believe. We'll see how the season plays out. But I'm loving the Bears offense when Cohen is a main attraction.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they incorporate Tarik more into the offense like they did against the Bucs and the defense keeps playing the way they are, Bears might be pretty unstoppable this year. But, let's not forget that Rodgers is still playing and he usually doesn't lose to the Bears. He's like 15-4 against them I believe. We'll see how the season plays out. But I'm loving the Bears offense when Cohen is a main attraction.
This is a different bears team. Fox was terrible. Trestman was terrible. Lovies defense was figured out when Rodgers came along and he knew how to beat it. Rodgers is a bad man, but I think the Bears stomp the packers in Chicago to split the series.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears might be pretty unstoppable this year. But, let's not forget that Rodgers is still playing and he usually doesn't lose to the Bears. He's like 15-4 against them I believe.

Well, let's hold on here... lol

A big part of why Rodgers has killed us is that we've downright stunk for the majority of his career. It's not some kind of magic.

Since 2008 we have made the playoffs just once. So, of course Rodgers has killed us. I am rather confident in our December home matchup vs GB (health pending, obviously)

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people are already writing off the Vikings already which I think is a mistake.

The division clearly has 3 solid teams so whichever team wins the division, will be a tough out during the post season.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people are already writing off the Vikings already which I think is a mistake.

The division clearly has 3 solid teams so whichever team wins the division, will be a tough out during the post season.
Not writing them off, but they've dug themselves a nice little hole. The Bears are 2 up on them in the win column and 1 up in the loss column after just 4 games.

I picked that the Bears will win the division then lose in the divisional round. So little playoff experience from your best players usually doesn't bode well for playoff success.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't written them off as a team. However, it's a bit tough for me (given how the D is playing) to envision them finishing the year off better than 9-3 from here on in. Which lands them at 10-5-1. Is that enough to win the North? Perhaps. However, I think at least one of GB/CHI wins 11 games... so it's tough for me to really consider them in the same light.

Minnesota winning 10 or 11 out of 12 would require a huge 180 from that D. Which just isn't a prospect that I find encouraging.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a team that will continue to grow throughout the season if they stay relatively healthy. The offense will improve in the new scheme. The defense will gel. What you’re seeing now is going to be vastly improved by seasons end. They have looked like a doninant defense. I’d argue that they have the best front 7 in the league and an above average secondary. They don’t really start any complete wastes on defense. In the entire league, I think only the jags are better on defense. Having said all of that, they are still too young to expect great success in the post season.
You would be wrong too

The Bears defense is legit no questions but pump the breaks a tad. Mack and Hicks are great and Trevathan is above average. That is as far as i would go with the front 7. Floyd and Smith can be really good but we havent seen it consistently enough yet.

The Jags and the Rams have the top 2 front 7s in the NFL imo.

The Bears are much improved but I dont know if they have enough on offense this year to make the playoffs but they will go as far as Trubisky lets the defense carry them.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be wrong too

The Bears defense is legit no questions but pump the breaks a tad. Mack and Hicks are great and Trevathan is above average. That is as far as i would go with the front 7. Floyd and Smith can be really good but we havent seen it consistently enough yet.

The Jags and the Rams have the top 2 front 7s in the NFL imo.

The Bears are much improved but I dont know if they have enough on offense this year to make the playoffs but they will go as far as Trubisky lets the defense carry them.
The Rams linebackers are terrible. The Jags are close, but no cigar. The Jags defense is better as a whole imho. You also failed to mention Goldman, who is one of the best in the business. They also have a very solid rotation with Nichols, who made big plays in Hicks absence this weekend, Robertson-Harris, who is under the radar, and Aaron lynch who looks good too. Again, I’m just rating the front 7. Smith will figure it out. The bears EASILY have the best front 7 in the league. You’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams linebackers are terrible. The Jags are close, but no cigar. The Jags defense is better as a whole imho. You also failed to mention Goldman, who is one of the best in the business. They also have a very solid rotation with Nichols, who made big plays in Hicks absence this weekend, Robertson-Harris, who is under the radar, and Aaron lynch who looks good too. Again, I’m just rating the front 7. Smith will figure it out. The bears EASILY have the best front 7 in the league. You’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
Goldman is very good but I still wouldnt put the Bears before the Jags for sure.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy, SB.
Mitch threw 6 TD's last game and that will continue regardless of what he did the previous 28 games.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think my Vikes win the division (not late enough in the season yet to quit being a homer).

The Bears defense is very good. But this is an offensive league more than ever now. And I don't think the Bear's offense has what it take to win the 11+ games that it will take to win the division.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears EASILY have the best front 7 in the league. You’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

That is ridiculous to say right now. If Smith and Floyd ever end living up to potential maybe you can start saying that. But they actually have to play well before we start even thinking of it and so far they haven't done a whole lot this season.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is ridiculous to say right now. If Smith and Floyd ever end living up to potential maybe you can start saying that. But they actually have to play well before we start even thinking of it and so far they haven't done a whole lot this season.
Well the bears lead the league in sacks, but I guess that means nothing.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the bears lead the league in sacks, but I guess that means nothing.

They have played 4 games! And 3 of those games were against teams with offensive lines that are among the worst in the league.

I get it. You're excited. You should be. But to say the Bears easily have the best front 7 in the league at this point is putting the cart about a mile before the horse.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have played 4 games! And 3 of those games were against teams with offensive lines that are among the worst in the league.

I get it. You're excited. You should be. But to say the Bears easily have the best front 7 in the league at this point is putting the cart about a mile before the horse.
and a probowl qb