• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cutler says he will be able to return before 4 weeks

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Ed Werder.

Timetable For Cutler's Return - ESPN Video - ESPN

I don't want Cutler to play when he shouldn't be. Risking further injury, or hurting the team's performance. Rememeber when Orton came back way too soon from a leg injury in 2008 to play at Lambeau Field versus the Packers, and played AWFUL?

However, I'd say regardless of what ends up happening, the fact that Jay feels good enough to say something like that is a positive sign. Jay doesn't bull shit, and he's a tough guy. As long as he's ready to go, it would be nice if we could get him back a week or two sooner than we thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall said two games. We know those two are connected at the crotch so it seems like he is pretty sure. Cutler will push harder to get back early if McCown leads the bears to a win or two. After green bay its not that tough of a schedule for the next few games.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should take his time but if he's ready before those four weeks, then it will really help the Bears

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall said two games. We know those two are connected at the crotch so it seems like he is pretty sure. Cutler will push harder to get back early if McCown leads the bears to a win or two. After green bay its not that tough of a schedule for the next few games.

Yeah, Detroit's not usually the same team on the road. BAL, STL, and MIN are all games I believe we SHOULD win.

Like I've been saying. If we can somehow manage to split the next two, 5-4 heading into those three games puts us in pretty good position to get to 8-4.

8-4 puts us in a good position to make the playoffs this year in the NFC. 10 wins shouldn't be a problem this season, IMO. Carolina, Detroit, and Philly are the teams that are potentially competing with us for the final wild card spot. Looking at their schedules, I don't see more than 9 wins. Plus, we get to play Philly.