• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry is the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game was one of the most amazing regular season games I've ever seen.

Curry is not human. I'm leaning towards alien but haven't ruled out robot either. I'm also working on a theory involving cheating with some sort of crazy ball-guiding technology.

Because of my fandom it would be very easy for me to become a Curry hater. To try & downplay or dismiss his greatness. To start seeing him through envy-colored glasses. But I am promising myself right now that I won't let that happen. I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to appreciate one of the best basketball talents of all time.

All that said... Go Cavs & anyone else playing the Warriors.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night's game was one of the most amazing regular season games I've ever seen.

Curry is not human. I'm leaning towards alien but haven't ruled out robot either. I'm also working on a theory involving cheating with some sort of crazy ball-guiding technology.

Because of my fandom it would be very easy for me to become a Curry hater. To try & downplay or dismiss his greatness. To start seeing him through envy-colored glasses. But I am promising myself right now that I won't let that happen. I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to appreciate one of the best basketball talents of all time.

I love your candor attitude! :yes:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's having 1 helluva season. And the Warriors barring any serious injuries will repeat I think. I just don't see any team in the league beating them in a 7 game series. They have been in an outta this world zone all year.

Imo, the Spurs are the only team that has a chance. They can beat GSW up inside and hold their own from 3 point range.

I think GSW would still win, but if someone is going to beat them, the Spurs are the most likely culprits.

LvWARRIORS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent only gets a person so far, what he is doing is showing us is his hard work. Curry!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as the Cavs don't have to play this cocky SOB then I will appreciate his greatness :D

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great player he is, going to be dominant for yrs to come.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent only gets a person so far, what he is doing is showing us is his hard work. Curry!

^^^This^^^

You don't do what he's doing without putting in the work. They were suggesting on Dan Patrick this morning (I think it was when he was interviewing JVG) that based on how much better Curry is this year than last, you could make a strong argument that he deserves both the Most Valuable and Most Improved player awards.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Cavs don't have to play this cocky SOB then I will appreciate his greatness :D
Be careful of what you ask for. If the Raptors or Miami continue to tear it up down the stretch you just might not be playing anyone in June. :dhd:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best part about Curry is that he is not successful because of his natural talent, at least not in the classic bigger, faster, stronger sense.

I had the chance to see Curry play a little in high school, and he was good, but nothing special. Most people thought he would either be a good D3 player or a role player at a small D1 school. His relentless hard work has transformed him into arguably the most skilled player in the history of the game. Nobody saw this coming.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part about Curry is that he is not successful because of his natural talent, at least not in the classic bigger, faster, stronger sense.

I had the chance to see Curry play a little in high school, and he was good, but nothing special. Most people thought he would either be a good D3 player or a role player at a small D1 school. His relentless hard work has transformed him into arguably the most skilled player in the history of the game. Nobody saw this coming.
I have to agree. Also, given his ankle problems early on most never thought he'd develop into the leader he is today.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder can play with them, they have proved that. No one is going to beat them playing their style of ball though. Thunder made a mistake going small. It's a long shot but Thunder one of only 3 teams to even have a chance of winning a game.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard work pays off

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder can play with them, they have proved that. No one is going to beat them playing their style of ball though. Thunder made a mistake going small. It's a long shot but Thunder one of only 3 teams to even have a chance of winning a game.
I think the Thunder can win a game here or there but not 4 out of 7. They are not disciplined enough to play team ball and will almost always resort to iso during the series.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm even more impressed about Curry.

I believe his golf handicap is scratch. (you can look it up on HCP Web site)

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was surprised that Westbrook didn't attack Curry more when they switched early in the game. (even after Curry got a foul) Seems Russell W would punish Stephen every time after a switch.

Roberson was pretty bad on offense in the game (Ws tried to hide Curry on him) ... even though he hit 2 threes.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised that Westbrook didn't attack Curry more when they switched early in the game. (even after Curry got a foul) Seems Russell W would punish Stephen every time after a switch.

Roberson was pretty bad on offense in the game (Ws tried to hide Curry on him) ... even though he hit 2 threes.

They gave Roberson the tony Allen treatment

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm adding this one to the legend of Curry: tonight's game Barbosa passes up an easy layup to pass it to a guarded Curry streaking to the corner where (of course) he hits a three just barely inbounds. Only Curry makes that a good basketball decision by Barbosa.

Oh and it was his freaking birthday.

That is all, carry on.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree. Also, given his ankle problems early on most never thought he'd develop into the leader he is today.

Agreed... Remember back when so many GS and NBA fans were questioning the move to keep him and move on with Monta Ellis? All history now. I remember 2-3 years ago people were starting to say this could be the best shooting backcourt ever. It was way early, but I have to admit, hard to argue on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.