• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry is the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care enough about him to hate!

That's an odd thing to say since it seems like you have something negative to say about LeBron, the Cavs & their fans on a daily basis. Don't change though, I always enjoy all of your anti LeBron comments!:nod:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an odd thing to say since it seems like you have something negative to say about LeBron, the Cavs & their fans on a daily basis. Don't change though, I always enjoy all of your anti LeBron comments!:nod:

I usually have something negative to say about him when the lebroniacs have the nerve to compare him to certain all time greats. At the moment those are cavs fans who seem the need to defend his every move.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually have something negative to say about him when the lebroniacs have the nerve to compare him to certain all time greats. At the moment those are cavs fans who seem the need to defend his every move.

That's not true, @ least not in this thread. Not a single Cavs fan has said anything in this thread yet in your # 36 comment you took a shot @ all Cavs fans again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true, @ least not in this thread. Not a single Cavs fan has said anything in this thread yet in your # 36 comment you took a shot @ all Cavs fans again.

If they feel i've unnecessarily taken a poke at them, i'm sure we can hug it out

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they feel i've unnecessarily taken a poke at them, i'm sure we can hug it out

Just wait until this season is over & LeBron opts out & is a Laker next year! Then you'll have to root for him, :gaah:.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's playing great but look at what Lilliard has done in Portland since Aldridge left in free agency.

Sure, they're just a 7 seed right now....but he's leading that ragtag group into the postseason most likely. And he scored 51 in a win over the Warriors on Feb 19th. It could be argued Lilliard is the real MVP......take Curry off the W's and that team still has a lot of talent to win games. Take Lilliard off the Blazers and they are looking at a top 3 lottery pick.

Now, I would agree Curry (or maybe James, maybe) is the best player right now. But, MVP? It could be argued that Lilliard is.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also get's his shots off lighting quick

That's the most impressive thing, imo. He gets that shot off so quick that if you give him any kind of opening at all, no matter how small, he gets the shot off. I don't know if he's got the quickest release in league history, but if he doesn't, he's not far behind.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy according to Oscar Robertson. Just "be up on the top of Curry" and that's how you stop him

He's not wrong. The problem is staying on top of him. I remember a sequence last night where he got the ball and Westbrook was right on him and forced him to pass the ball. Problem was, the defense rotated, the ball came back to Curry, his defender was a half step slower than Westbrook was in getting to him and Curry nailed a 3.

The other problem is that when you do force him to get rid of the ball, you still have to deal with Klay. Curry by himself is bad enough, throwing Thompson in the mix makes it almost unfair.

Reactions: LAD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high? ...what Pantheon are you talkin' 'bout, Willis??

Btw: I'd take Wilt or Kareem..or even Olajuwan over Shaq...any day.

You're missing my point, I agree Olajuwon had a better career than Shaq and was a better overall player, but I meant in my PERSONAL list that these were the players who I saw play (Wilt and Kareem in his prime were before my time) who just dominated the court, who you watched and said THAT one is special, never seen anyone like him before.

I'm sticking with my 5.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's playing great but look at what Lilliard has done in Portland since Aldridge left in free agency.

Sure, they're just a 7 seed right now....but he's leading that ragtag group into the postseason most likely. And he scored 51 in a win over the Warriors on Feb 19th. It could be argued Lilliard is the real MVP......take Curry off the W's and that team still has a lot of talent to win games. Take Lilliard off the Blazers and they are looking at a top 3 lottery pick.

Now, I would agree Curry (or maybe James, maybe) is the best player right now. But, MVP? It could be argued that Lilliard is.

I'm not sure I agree, the Ws are a very carefully balanced and calibrated team. You take any of their big 3 away and they suffer a lot. Take Curry away and they are like a 7 seed playoff team.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I agree, the Ws are a very carefully balanced and calibrated team. You take any of their big 3 away and they suffer a lot. Take Curry away and they are like a 7 seed playoff team.

They wouldn't be the juggernaut they are now but they'd still be a 4 or 5 seed in the West.....they have a lot more talent than Portland. Thompson and Green would have bigger roles on offense.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part is the reaction of the OKC bench. They knew it was going in! Dude shoots nearly from halfcourt (38 feet) and it is money!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like it's cheating having the 2 best shooters in the NBA on the same team. WTF Curry's 30+ ft shot with pressure is better than some Centers FT%. lol

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is almost making me want to watch basketball again

#11 on the bench is like wtf, why the hell do you guys let him shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.