• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curry is the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Just like Blatt was a far better coach than Lue.

Just like the Lakers have a better chance at winning than the Cavs.

:pound: Good stuff

You get to see you sad little team win one championship in your life and you think you've got it all.

Let me know when you've seen more than half a dozen victory parades and get back to me.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope she keeps posting...just tab them and months from now we can continue to humiliate her with her own words...doesnt get any better than that. its the gift that keeps on giving. lol

I'm quite surprised you've got time to look them all up wiggster. Life as a lawyer a bit slow?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:Just like the Lakers have a better chance at winning than the Cavs.

:pound: Good stuff

Well if this was the 1980's or the 2000's the Lakers would have a better chance than the Cavs. Problem is it's not the 1980's or the 2000's anymore.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is a great great player. A two-time MVP. The best shooter that has ever lived. He is a dominant force that in many ways is changing how the game is played. He has had a very nontypical career path to go from very solid player- to 2 time MVP. 3 years ago I dont think anyone would have said Curry is a top 20 guy. All of a sudden he becomes one of the very very best in the league and goes on a 2 year stretch that we have not seen but from the best of the very best.

All that being said- no one that watched Curry and LeBron face eachother head to head in the Finals could possibly come away saying Steph Curry helps his team win more than LeBron James. There is simply no way. Curry is right in that next tier with Durant and RW and maybe another guy or two--- but LeBron is still the King of the NBA.

I see no lies in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.