• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curious as to why some think Kaepernick isn't doing well

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who has followed my stupid coaches film threads has probably noticed how I always point out that Moss could have done more, and I'll admit I'm biased because I'm a fan of his... I have flat out loved the guy since he cleared out Lambeau field on MNF in 1998. ... anyway, if he wants to play next year I hope he wants to play for the 49ers, I love what he brings to the offense even though what he is doing doesn't show up on the statsheet.

Anyway, that interview shows how much Moss has matured. He is all about the team, not about himself anymore. Even at 38 and at the outside looking in, I believe T.O. would be causing drama if he were in Randy's shoes.

I could not agree more! Moss brings plenty to the field and just as much to the sideline and locker room - if the price is right - sign him!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Moss is a washed-up suck-bag and only has a job because the Niners have a weak WR corps with other suck-bags like Kyle Williams and Tedd Ginn (as a WR).

And before Clyde comes along to say Ginn sucks as a return man too, I'll just preemptively say: no he doesn't.

MissedMossTD2_zps69b698c3.png

MossOpen3rdqtr_zps90e200c0.png

This is the Jets game, where twice Alex Smith had easy TD passes to Moss, who was wide the fuck open and he didn't even try. The Vikings game he had Moss for a TD but threw it about 3 ft too high. That is 2 easy TDs passes lost because Smith didn't even try and just a bad throw in the Vikings game.

MossonVDTD.png

Another potential TD to Moss, but because the play was designed for VD who got the TD, CK didn't even look Moss' way.

I don't even know what you demand or expect, but these are just a few examples of Moss getting open, and what I consider easy TD passes. If that is washed up, cool.. you're crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not agree more! Moss brings plenty to the field and just as much to the sideline and locker room - if the price is right - sign him!

Moss never gets in trouble off the field either.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MissedMossTD2_zps69b698c3.png

MossOpen3rdqtr_zps90e200c0.png

This is the Jets game, where twice Alex Smith had easy TD passes to Moss, who was wide the fuck open and he didn't even try. The Vikings game he had Moss for a TD but threw it about 3 ft too high. That is 2 easy TDs passes lost because Smith didn't even try and just a bad throw in the Vikings game.

MossonVDTD.png

Another potential TD to Moss, but because the play was designed for VD who got the TD, CK didn't even look Moss' way.

I don't even know what you demand or expect, but these are just a few examples of Moss getting open, and what I consider easy TD passes. If that is washed up, cool.. you're crazy.

But here the throw to make was clearly to Davis.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually stated that both leadership and experience are the 2 most important intangibles - but he then goes on to say that we lost out "big" on both of those with the move to Kap.

So he is using a one game observation of Kap to qualify his assertion that we lost out "big" on both. Thus far I'm not seeing any loss of leadership and only a minimal loss on the experience side of the equation.

Im not using one game you incompetent buffoon. My God are you really this dense or are you just a complete idiot. Alex has 7+ years of starting experience. He has seen more than Kaep when it comes to EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION conceivable in football. He has also led his team through good times and bad. Kaep has 4! starts against average to bad competition, has faced 1 truly pressure situation on the road ( and failed miserably in it with his shit ass pitch late in the Rams game). Feel welcome to take a 4 game scenario against so-so opponents and turn it into something it isnt but that doesnt mean its reality.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from someone who says insight is a weak-ass argument - My God you are dumb!! LOL!!!

Run along retard maybe you and SpacePiss can lick each other’s wounds.

LOL you cant even read. Jesus B at first I thought you were kidding but you are a full fledge jackass. LOL. I said intangibles are a weak argument, not insight. INTANGIBLES, you know those things you said I didnt know what they were....

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have read your post and I've reduced it to just the meaningful, relevant, intelligent and insightful part

(Btw fido - I threw the stick to the left - go fetch it!)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have read your post and I've reduced it to just the meaningful, relevant intelligent and insightful part - I like laughing!

(Btw fido - I threw the stick to the right - go fetch it!)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its interesting how people can point to the game against the Giants last year as proof that Smith can't play, but I wonder if people remember that that same Giants defense made Tom Brady look just as bad in two Super Bowls. Brady could not move the ball either and led his offense to the same amount and fewer points than Smith did with the 49ers. That defense is tough! Smith deserves a little slack for that one.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its interesting how people can point to the game against the Giants last year as proof that Smith can't play, but I wonder if people remember that that same Giants defense made Tom Brady look just as bad in two Super Bowls. Brady could not move the ball either and led his offense to the same amount and fewer points than Smith did with the 49ers. That defense is tough! Smith deserves a little slack for that one.

I'm still disappointed that our offense couldn't produce more, but with all the attention to the lack of reciever play, people absolutely ignored the two Davis TDs and TE play as if that was nothing. If LeBron scored 5 points but Wade scored 55, we couldn't very well say that the Heat didn't score enough to win because LeBron scored 5. We'd have to look at total points, not who scored them. It was important for us to get yards and points, not whether that was from recievers or TEs. So, rather than focusing on WR play, look at total production and say that wasn't enough.

Then, while third down is very important, we got 15 first downs compared to Giants' 20 first downs - better than the what the 1-13 suggests. These weren't three and outs the entire game. I know third down is the biggest of downs, it's just the failure in one area made it seem like other areas were well behind the Giants - as if we lost by more than 3. 5 total first downs is huge, I'd rather focus on that, but recognize that it was close. And we lost two possessions that could have been TDs, FGs, a punt (take time off clock) or I guess, an INT (but no worse than the fumble and less time on clock). Without the first, we probably wouldn't have had the second.

Having said that, after seeing Rodgers and the Packers play so poorly, I for no reason expected more from our efficient offense at home and know that Smith and Co. should have played better, coaches coached better, etc. The rain affected both teams, so I wouldn't blame that, and in fact that should help since our running game is great.

Since we can't change anything and now have a different QB (and blaming KW is sad because he's our player), let's blame the refs on the Bradshaw fumble. ;)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still disappointed that our offense couldn't produce more, but with all the attention to the lack of reciever play, people absolutely ignored the two Davis TDs and TE play as if that was nothing. If LeBron scored 5 points but Wade scored 55, we couldn't very well say that the Heat didn't score enough to win because LeBron scored 5. We'd have to look at total points, not who scored them. It was important for us to get yards and points, not whether that was from recievers or TEs. So, rather than focusing on WR play, look at total production and say that wasn't enough.

Then, while third down is very important, we got 15 first downs compared to Giants' 20 first downs - better than the what the 1-13 suggests. These weren't three and outs the entire game. I know third down is the biggest of downs, it's just the failure in one area made it seem like other areas were well behind the Giants - as if we lost by more than 3. 5 total first downs is huge, I'd rather focus on that, but recognize that it was close. And we lost two possessions that could have been TDs, FGs, or I guess, an INT or punt. Without the first, we probably wouldn't have had the second.

Having said that, after seeing Rodgers and the Packers play so poorly, I for no reason expected more from our efficient offense at home and know that Smith and Co. should have played better, coaches coached better, etc. The rain affected both teams, so I wouldn't blame that, and in fact that should help since our running game is great.

Since we can't change anything and now have a different QB (and blaming KW is sad because he's our player), let's blame the refs on the Bradshaw fumble. ;)

You need to add a post quickly!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

326 yards in 14 games. Every QB misses open WRs. He still has 326 yards all season. He's worse than Arnaz Battle was when he was in SF. The dude's washed up, and he only has a roster spor because the Niners' WR corps is weak.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, yes, that number is bad luck.

You're safe now and you have Bemular to thank! Just remember that when your Daughter ask who your heros are!! ;)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
326 yards in 14 games. Every QB misses open WRs. He still has 326 yards all season. He's worse than Arnaz Battle was when he was in SF. The dude's washed up, and he only has a roster spor because the Niners' WR corps is weak.

I'm not sure if its just a feeling but I still think Moss is going to come up big for the 49ers before all is said and done. I think he is still an effective receiver and either by luck or just plain misuse by the coaching staff he hasn't been as productive as we hoped. I'm also proud of him for the way he has conducted himself this season when you know he expects a lot more of himself.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if its just a feeling but I still think Moss is going to come up big for the 49ers before all is said and done. I think he is still an effective receiver and either by luck or just plain misuse by the coaching staff he hasn't been as productive as we hoped. I'm also proud of him for the way he has conducted himself this season when you know he expects a lot more of himself.

As the #3/4 receiver on a team that is five pass attempts shy of being dead last in a "passing" league and nearly 500 passing yards below the league AVERAGE! Moss is doing excellent in his role.

81% of Moss' receptions have gone for 1st downs so he is moving the chains nearly every time he catches a pass. He's blocking, not taking plays off, and that says nothing about what he does for Kap and our other WR's - Whoever says Moss is washed up is a retard.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the #3/4 receiver on a team that is five pass attempts shy of being dead last in a "passing" league and nearly 500 passing yards below the league AVERAGE! Moss is doing excellent in his role.

81% of Moss' receptions have gone for 1st downs so he is moving the chains nearly every time he catches a pass. He's blocking, not taking plays off, and that says nothing about what he does for Kap and our other WR's - Whoever says Moss is washed up is a retard.

Yes. He brings a professionalism to the receiving corps. I wonder if his influence has anything to do with how hard Crabtree seems to be working this season.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. He brings a professionalism to the receiving corps. I wonder if his influence has anything to do with how hard Crabtree seems to be working this season.

I think both he and Manningham lit the fire under Crabtree's ass. We bring in both Moss & Manningham as well as draft Jenkins in the 1st round and suddenly, (hallelujah praise jebus!), Crabtree's foot is healed!

For the first time Michael had to consider the serious possibility of not being our #1 target at WR.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both he and Manningham lit the fire under Crabtree's ass. We bring in both Moss & Manningham as well as draft Jenkins in the 1st round and suddenly, (hallelujah praise jebus!), Crabtree's foot is healed!

For the first time Michael had to consider the serious possibility of not being our #1 target at WR.

Yes, Manningham as well. He's been much better than advertised. They are really going to miss him in the New England game. Whatever the reason, I like the fire that Crabtree is playing with this year. Did you see the block Crabtree laid on that defender to spring Kaepernick on his TD run last Sunday? Pure hustle

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Manningham as well. He's been much better than advertised. They are really going to miss him in the New England game. Whatever the reason, I like the fire that Crabtree is playing with this year. Did you see the block Crabtree laid on that defender to spring Kaepernick on his TD run last Sunday? Pure hustle

Haha! - I did see it. He did a great job of turning the defender; but, he had a fist full of jersey toward the end of the block. Now, that said, so to did the defender have a fist full of Crabtree's jersey.