• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cris Carter Admits Cheating

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHAHHAA, hilarious Pats fan trying to deflect attention from his team cheating. CC STILL the best hands in the history of the game...

.....too bad your idol couldn't come clean sooner........he might've been in the HOF sooner,.....right...?!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. :nod:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Bounty programs are no "cheating." That's like saying AJ Green "cheated" by selling one of his jerseys in college. That was against the rules, but it wasn't "cheating."

If he did something like bring a hammer onto the field and hit someone with it, that'd be cheating. Bounties don't injure people; you still have to hit the guy. It's still wrong, but it's completely different from cheating.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Tip: The who Cheatriots thing isn't going to go away if you guys keep bringing up cheating.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Tip: The who Cheatriots thing isn't going to go away if you guys keep bringing up cheating.

FH he;s not bringing up the cheating or breaking the rules, just the hypocrisy. Rice and Carter want to sling rocks and first ones to talk about cheaters, and then they both adnit to it this week, irony

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
FH he;s not bringing up the cheating or breaking the rules, just the hypocrisy. Rice and Carter want to sling rocks and first ones to talk about cheaters, and then they both adnit to it this week, irony

What Rice said doesn't necessarily mean cheating. He just said "spray." If it was the stuff they used for taping up an injury, that wasn't illegal because it doesn't get on the ball.

And when was Chris Carter slinging rocks?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Rice said doesn't necessarily mean cheating. He just said "spray." If it was the stuff they used for taping up an injury, that wasn't illegal because it doesn't get on the ball.

Sorry I'll play your game, the SB's with Rice have asterisks. What he did was cheating, end of story. Carter already said Brady was cheating with underinflated balls, before investigation isn't over

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jerry Rice drops the ball in criticizing New England Patriots - ESPN Boston

Sounds like Jerry was using stickum - banned four years before he even entered the league. Jerry admits in the interview that it "might be a little illegal" and then later admitted it was banned on twitter, but that everyone was doing it. Jerry was criticized after his rookie year for dropping too many balls. Hmmm I wonder why he improved so much. . .

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....too bad your idol couldn't come clean sooner........he might've been in the HOF sooner,.....right...?!

Who said he's my idol? He's a dick but man he could catch anything thrown at him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sorry I'll play your game, the SB's with Rice have asterisks. What he did was cheating, end of story.

I said that exact same thing 'til I read he rule. It's legal to use spray on gloves if it's not the stuff that gets on the ball. Like the spray they use for tape. He said "spray" not "stickum."

Carter already said Brady was cheating with underinflated balls, before investigation isn't over

And Carter has every right to call out cheating because bounties are not "cheating." This is like calling Ray Rice a "cheater" because he violated the NFL code of conduct. Not even close to the same thing.

If Rice admits to using stickum I'll 100% call him a cheater and say he deserves an askertisk just like *Brady does. They're both still HOFers, but the asterisk would still stand. But he didn't say "stickum;" he said "spray."

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell Beckham loves these new sticky gloves.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jEn4q0l.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that exact same thing 'til I read he rule. It's legal to use spray on gloves if it's not the stuff that gets on the ball. Like the spray they use for tape. He said "spray" not "stickum."

And Carter has every right to call out cheating because bounties are not "cheating." This is like calling Ray Rice a "cheater" because he violated the NFL code of conduct. Not even close to the same thing.

If Rice admits to using stickum I'll 100% call him a cheater and say he deserves an askertisk just like *Brady does. They're both still HOFers, but the asterisk would still stand. But he didn't say "stickum;" he said "spray."

Sure semantics , Pats violated the 2007 memo about filming from sidelines. They broke the rules but didnt cheat, right? Some will say that any unfair advantage is cheating. PED's , salary cap violatins, filming, bounty, stickem, under and over inflated balls, piped in noise etc etc. I have no problems with people putting asterisks next to their SB's. Pats only dirty team and org, everyone else is pure. See how you are in here defending your 1 player and Pats posters have to for first 3 SB;s even though Spygate was in 07

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure semantics , Pats violated the 2007 memo about filming from sidelines. They broke the rules but didnt cheat, right? Some will say that any unfair advantage is cheating. PED's , salary cap violatins, filming, bounty, stickem, under and over inflated balls, piped in noise etc etc. I have no problems with people putting asterisks next to their SB's. Pats only dirty team and org, everyone else is pure. See how you are in here defending your 1 player and Pats posters have to for first 3 SB;s even though Spygate was in 07

I'm sure there are many other teams that break the rules just like the Patriots do. Cheating has been a part of sports forever and will always be if someone sees a competitive advantage.