• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Credit Where Credit Is Due

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between MJ, Kobe, and Lebron is Lebron needs multiple allstars, superstars to win titles. Mj and Kobe could win without having allstar teams around them.

I think that's why people are pissed at Lebron. He took the easy route to win, going to a team STACKED with stars. Otherwise he would never win a ring.

:laugh3:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if he keeps talking he will convince himself!! Right now he just comes off as desperate! :laugh3::laugh3:

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not a Hall-of famer in my book. Ray Allen is like 50 yrs old, and Dwade is always hurt and plays poorly lots of nights. My Bulls in the 90's were more stacked than the Heat. The lakers with Shaq & Kobe with three titles were more stacked than the Heat. You sound like a retard. Bosh and Allen scored a combined 0 points in game 7.

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when John Paxson hit that three against PHX in 1993 game 6 Finals. Same thing what R. Allen did for Lebron, no different. Jordan almost always made the right decision down the stretch. Lebron was like that in game 7. 37pts 12 rebounds, enuf said. I'm not a die hard Lebron fan but I like to watch greatness.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not a Hall-of famer in my book. Ray Allen is like 50 yrs old, and Dwade is always hurt and plays poorly lots of nights. My Bulls in the 90's were more stacked than the Heat. The lakers with Shaq & Kobe with three titles were more stacked than the Heat. You sound like a retard. Bosh and Allen scored a combined 0 points in game 7.
Just so you are aware, Sman is upset because he loves Kobe and is somehow threatened by Lebron. No matter what you say he will either have some idiotic conspiracy theory or he will pass out if confronted with a truth he cannot deal with.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And both times under 50 pct shooting..

In fact in the 4 finals Lebron has played in, he's been below his regular season shooting averages by a long shot..

In 2007 he shot 34 pct in the sweep.

Against Dallas he was dreadful averaging 17 pts..

Against Okl he shot 46 pct and was out played by Durant

Against Spurs 2013, he averaged almost 10 pct points below his regular season average, and choked away the season except for Ray Allen's bailout..

People's memories are short and whoever wins today is the greatest...

but his finals peformances are pathetic compared to Jordans...

In 22 games, Lebron has only shot above 50 pct 4 times...

He's only gone above 30 like 5 times...He's never scored 40.

Jordan averaged 42 against phx in a 6 game series..

lebron is a top player in the league now, but is surrounded by superstars and allstars which allows him to just hit open shots since you can't leave anyone open on the court...

Peace!!

This is an unfair comparison. For one thing, you are comparing the resume of a 28 year old to an all time great. We have no idea what the next 10 years will bring for LeBron.

Secondly, you focus almost exclusively on points and FG%. These are two areas where LeBron is very good, but this does not tell the whole story. MJ was a pure scorer. LeBron is a facilitator who scores too. Comparing those two players by the stats that favor Jordan the most is not even remotely fair.

I find it ironic that you keep trying to compare LeBron to players like Jordan. You must think he is top 5 if you are trying to make that comparison.

Personally, I think he has a good chance to be top 5, maybe even top 3 someday, but he has a lot of work to do.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's my point. This team is so stacked, they don't need Bosh and Allen on any given night...There's always a guy like Miller to come in and hit 5 for 5 3 pointers or a guy like battier to hit 6 3 pointers...

This Heat team is so stacked they could've made the finals without Lebron..

When Lebron and Wade sat out at the end of the season, team kept winning...It was ridiculousl

In fact, Heat beat S.A in S.A without Wade and Lebron...

But don't put Bosh and Allen down...Without Ray in game 6, Heat lose the series.Without Bosh's rebound, heat lose the series. These guys were huge when they were needed.

but that's how allstar teams work. You just trade off.

Kobe and Mj never had that. They had to score 40 a night to win games.

Peace

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Kobe scored 40 a night with Shaq, lol. Don't forget the Spurs almost beat the Heat in MIA without Timmy, Parker and Ginobili. So what's your point. Those HEAT players you mention are to inconsistent to be a factor over a long haul. And you think the Pacers can't beat the Heat without Lebron in a SERIES, you kiddin right? A meaningless regular season game is totally different than a playoff game moron. Just admit Lebron is that good cause he took an awful CAVS team to the finals.

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to trade Chris Bosh for a big man if they wanna three-peat and add more youth on the bench. Battier was soooo horrible like 20% shooting and Miller, Allen, Haslem are waaaaay to inconsistent.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point. This team is so stacked, they don't need Bosh and Allen on any given night...There's always a guy like Miller to come in and hit 5 for 5 3 pointers or a guy like battier to hit 6 3 pointers...

This Heat team is so stacked they could've made the finals without Lebron..

When Lebron and Wade sat out at the end of the season, team kept winning...It was ridiculousl

In fact, Heat beat S.A in S.A without Wade and Lebron...

But don't put Bosh and Allen down...Without Ray in game 6, Heat lose the series.Without Bosh's rebound, heat lose the series. These guys were huge when they were needed.

but that's how allstar teams work. You just trade off.

Kobe and Mj never had that. They had to score 40 a night to win games.

Peace

That is simply not true. The year that MJ left for baseball, the Bulls lost in game 7 of the East Semis to the Knicks team who went on to push the eventual champion Rockets to a 7th game in the Finals. In fact, if not for a notoriously bad foul call against Pippen on a Hubert Davis flop at the end of game 5 at MSG, The Bulls would have likely won the series, and who knows how far they go?

Those Laker teams with Shaq would have still been championship caliber if you take away Kobe and add in an average starting quality SG who can shoot and spread the defense.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between MJ, Kobe, and Lebron is Lebron needs multiple allstars, superstars to win titles. Mj and Kobe could win without having allstar teams around them.

I think that's why people are pissed at Lebron. He took the easy route to win, going to a team STACKED with stars. Otherwise he would never win a ring.

Bullshit. Kobe needed Shaquille and MJ needed Pippen. LeBron haters are complete morons. Deal with the fact that James is the best.

BAM

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Kobe needed Shaquille and MJ needed Pippen. LeBron haters are complete morons. Deal with the fact that James is the best.

BAM
Lets keep the narrative straight. Shaq was the man and Kobe the sidekick. Without Shaq Kobe would not have even sniffed a ring let alone 3. Shaq would have won rings with out Kobe. Just insert any other 2 guard or SF like McGrady or Ray Allen in Kobes place. You have it right with MJ and Pippen though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"killed yourself. Too bad."

Relax Shane, it's just a game. Entertainment, that's all. No need to wish people dead because they don't idolize the same tall black man as you. Do you look at Lebron as sort of like a girlfriend? Or family member? And if someone doesn't like him you want the guy dead?

Perhaps your life is going poorly Shaneman, and you should improve your life and stop living it through Lebron.

Peace!!
Says the guy who is obviously obsessed with him, making thread after thread about "The King". :lol:

You're right, it is a game. Yet you hate the guy and you never met him. Nobody wants to hear your crying.

You can hate him all you want, just keep it to yourself. No one cares or wants to hear your hate for the guy...pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sman2011 what do you think was the point of Spurs getting McGrady when they weren't even going to use him to play even 1 minute in the finals. Even when Manu was clearly exhausted. The flip side of your argument is that Popovich simply didn't have as deep of a bench to go to which forced him to play his starters a higher number of minutes which forced him to have to sit them at some point. And Heat simply won by the attrition of having a deeper bench that they needed go to and hide behind.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe game 7 vs the celtics 6-24. gets bailed out by teammates.

LeBron game 7 12-23. Hits clutch jumper after clutch jumper and shuts down tony parker.

LeBron=Clutch
LeBron>Kobe

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe game 7 vs the celtics 6-24. gets bailed out by teammates.

LeBron game 7 12-23. Hits clutch jumper after clutch jumper and shuts down tony parker.

LeBron=Clutch
LeBron>Kobe

Lebron shut down Parker? He can't even shut down his own man, Leonard. Lebron most overrated defender in history..

Game 7 boston, Kobe scored 11 pts in the 4th qtr, high scorer of the game, and 15 rebs. You didn't see Kobe shoot 2 airballs and make 2 turnovers in the last minute with the season on the line, like Lebron did game 6...Not clutch. Sorry but that's the truth..

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who is obviously obsessed with him, making thread after thread about "The King". :lol:

You're right, it is a game. Yet you hate the guy and you never met him. Nobody wants to hear your crying.

You can hate him all you want, just keep it to yourself. No one cares or wants to hear your hate for the guy...pathetic.

Wow, Shane, telling me what I can and can't say. LOL.."keep it yourself, no one wants to hear it..."

Looks like Shane has been brainwashed by Espn/nike. Only positive things can be said about Lebron...LOL..

Here's some positive things about Lebron:

2007 Nba finals shot 35 pct in getting swept. Never happened to Mj or Kobe...

2011 nba finals, set Nba record for biggest dropoff in the finals compared to the regular season going from 27 pts to 16 pts per game..

2012 finals, got outplayed by Durant

2013 finals shot 10 pct under his season shooting average..

In 22 finals games, Lebron has shot above 50 pct in 4 games.....

Lebron career fg pct in nba finals is 42 pct.....

Lebron career avg in finals is 21 pts...

Lebron really Choked away the season this year again, shooting 2 airballs in the last minute of game 6 and 2 turnovers....Was SAVED by Ray Allen and Bosh who rebounded his Choke shots...

That's enough for now, Shane. I'll provide more interesting stats, later.

Peace, Shane...And cool it with wishing people dead because they're not in love with the same tall black man that you are.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron did defend Parker well.

But, we forget that Parker got hurt in game 3.

Parker was pretty horrible in the last 4 games. He did not look like he had his trademark speed and quick first step.

He gutted it out, but he was clearly damaged goods to just enough degree to make him less effective.

I don't know if that changes the outcome, but it was a fortunate injury for the HEAT.

In a series this close, an injury like that can make the 1% difference.

He was never the same. There is some chatter that he might get some surgery ahead of time as the hamstring is still pretty mangled and about 1 bad step from snapping.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering Horns, as a true Spurs fan, what you thought of some of Pop's move this series?

Personally I thought they were awful, especially game 6 leaving Duncan out those 2 times. Leaving Parker out in game 6 and 7...

Also going to the bench for way too long in game 6 to start the 4th...

...And lastly what kind of defense was that on Lebron in game 7? I mean they literally layed off him the entire game daring him to shoot. It was obvious by midway through the second quarter that you can't leave Lebron wide open like that. Yet they did the entire game.

I hate to say it, horns, but IMO Pop cost them the series with his over-coaching. And got a coaching lesson from Spo who seemingly pulled all the right strings.

Reaction?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lastly what kind of defense was that on Lebron in game 7? I mean they literally layed off him the entire game daring him to shoot. It was obvious by midway through the second quarter that you can't leave Lebron wide open like that. Yet they did the entire game.

I hate to say it, horns, but IMO Pop cost them the series with his over-coaching. And got a coaching lesson from Spo who seemingly pulled all the right strings.

Reaction?

Good God youre a moron! Pop is a coaches coach. The day you are qualified to second guess him is the day they close down the NBA. Tell us wise one what you would have done with Lebron hitting j's? Its a lower percentage shot than him doing his version of the world class wrecking crew on the rim! For someone that claims they know basketball your sure have some dumb posts. Face it. Youre just a monday morning quarterback that even with the benefit of a good nights sleep still cant analyze correctly what happened.