• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call Sman all the names you want, (idiot, retard, hater, moron, etc, etc,) but one thing I'm not is a sore loser....

So first let me say congrats to Miami and their fans. You guys deserved it. Despite the luck in game 6, you guys had a much, better team than the Spurs....Fuck the Spurs fans, you guys were way better than them, and had way more talent then the Spurs. Spurs big 3 were all Old, injured and way past their prime. Plus their bench sucked compared to your guys. Your best players were all in their prime, and your bench was ridiculously good.

Spurs were bringing in scrubs like Splitter, Diaw and Bonner, and you guys were bringing in studs like Ray Allen, Battier, Miller....

NEXT

How about the play of Battier? Making 6 3 pointers. Unreal. Imagine if the Spurs had a guy come off the bench and hit 6 3 pointers? It would've been lights out. What a performance by Battier.

NEXT

How about Ray Allen's play in the series? Forget about the 3 pointer that won the series for you guys, but the guy was huge in some of those games....Again, props to Miami for attaining Ray Allen, who agreed to come to the Heat for one-third of the money he could've made anywhere else. The guy has major game left, and it was a steal to get him that cheaply...

NEXT

Give Wade his props. Fuck his critics. Wade was banged up the entire series, and played great considerin how hurt he was. In 3 of the 4 wins he was awesome and gave the Heat big scoring nights (32, 25, 21) through out the series. He was always clutch. So fuck the critics, Wade was unreal...

LASTLY

I was a big critic of this guy, all season long....You know who I'm talking about.....The one and only Spoeltra. Fuck Spo's critic's..Spo gave Popovich a coaching lesson. Spo pulled all the right strings, all the right substititutions and adjustments. Spo never tried to OVER coach like Popovich did. Spo never left his stars on the bench at criticial moments. Put in scrubs and try and act like his coaching was more important then the stars...Popovich is the one with egg in his face. Not Spo..

That's now 2 rings for Spo in 3 years and 3 finals appearences. Fuck Popovich. Let history play itself out, when all is said and done Spo could go down as an alltime great coach like P.Jackson or Red...The guys is young, and a basektball genius.

So there you have it...Congrats Miami. You guys had the way better team, top to bottom, and should've Swept them, since you were so much better. Enjoy the parade and fuck the spurs. They shouldn't have even won a game off you, they were so old, and out-manned.

Congrats.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

No thoughts on Lebron?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you throwing up in your mouth a little? :laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call you a cock sucker.... Forgot that one...:noidea:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorely disappointed in you Sman. I just knew you would have had something funny and idiotic to say about Lebron. Did you beat up your Kobe doll last night?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From sman....I'll take it at this point.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you had killed yourself last night...too bad

Excuses again! Lebron is already a Top 15 player, just moving on up

And you said too bad SA didn't have a guy who made 6 3's, nah they just had a fluke that had a Finals record, he showed his true colors and Miami would of beat SA way before if he wouldn't of stepped up.

Sman is back to :hdn: :laugh3:

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battier has one good game, lol. Miller is sucks. Ray Allen has 5 pts in 2 games. Bosh sucked all series except game 4. Lebron carried this team on his back. Wade had only three good games. Spurs have more role players all around. Should of won game six, but luck was on Lebron's side just like Kobe's game 7 against Boston after shooting 6-24. Lebron was amazing and I'm glad they won it cause I'm sick of the abuse he gets play-by-play. Take Lebron off the Heat and they don't make it past the 2nd Rd or ECF.

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also MJ, Russell and Lebron are the ONLY players to win back-to-back Finals MVP and regular season MVP according to ESPN!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battier has one good game, lol. Miller is sucks. Ray Allen has 5 pts in 2 games. Bosh sucked all series except game 4. Lebron carried this team on his back. Wade had only three good games. Spurs have more role players all around. Should of won game six, but luck was on Lebron's side just like Kobe's game 7 against Boston after shooting 6-24. Lebron was amazing and I'm glad they won it cause I'm sick of the abuse he gets play-by-play. Take Lebron off the Heat and they don't make it past the 2nd Rd or ECF.

BSman knows all of the above. That's why he's talking about the rest of the team (not named LeBron) and pump them up to make it sound like they are the greatest team of all-time. Like they could win a title w/o James. While at the same time talking down the Spurs like they were the 07 Cavs and should have been swept by Miami.

Just some reverse trolling on his part. He does this cause he knows that James is now in the top 10 while Kobe is still on the outside hoping to get in someday, but that'll never happen.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MJ23

Russell has never won the Bill Russell award.

Although it is suggested he would have had the award been around back then.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was good, shooting wide open jumpers in game 7...Dumb coaching by Pop to just let him shoot wide open, though..
A decent series overall for Lebron averaging 25 pts on 46 pct shooting (way below his season average)...
Nothing compared to any of Mj's finals performances or even most of Kobe's....

But one thing you've never seen from MJ is what Lebron did at the end of game 6 (2 airballs and 2 turnovers). Lebron did everything possible to lose the series in the last minutes of game 6...But Ray Ray and Bosh bailed him out...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you had killed yourself last night...too bad

Excuses again! Lebron is already a Top 15 player, just moving on up

And you said too bad SA didn't have a guy who made 6 3's, nah they just had a fluke that had a Finals record, he showed his true colors and Miami would of beat SA way before if he wouldn't of stepped up.

Sman is back to :hdn: :laugh3:

"killed yourself. Too bad."

Relax Shane, it's just a game. Entertainment, that's all. No need to wish people dead because they don't idolize the same tall black man as you. Do you look at Lebron as sort of like a girlfriend? Or family member? And if someone doesn't like him you want the guy dead?

Perhaps your life is going poorly Shaneman, and you should improve your life and stop living it through Lebron.

Peace!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was good, shooting wide open jumpers in game 7...Dumb coaching by Pop to just let him shoot wide open, though..
A decent series overall for Lebron averaging 25 pts on 46 pct shooting (way below his season average)...
Nothing compared to any of Mj's finals performances or even most of Kobe's....

But one thing you've never seen from MJ is what Lebron did at the end of game 6 (2 airballs and 2 turnovers). Lebron did everything possible to lose the series in the last minutes of game 6...But Ray Ray and Bosh bailed him out...
Your right, nothing to compare with here.

Paul Zeise@PaulZeise[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]347978325769211904[/MEDIA]"]8h[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right, nothing to compare with here.

Paul Zeise@PaulZeise8h

And both times under 50 pct shooting..

In fact in the 4 finals Lebron has played in, he's been below his regular season shooting averages by a long shot..

In 2007 he shot 34 pct in the sweep.

Against Dallas he was dreadful averaging 17 pts..

Against Okl he shot 46 pct and was out played by Durant

Against Spurs 2013, he averaged almost 10 pct points below his regular season average, and choked away the season except for Ray Allen's bailout..

People's memories are short and whoever wins today is the greatest...

but his finals peformances are pathetic compared to Jordans...

In 22 games, Lebron has only shot above 50 pct 4 times...

He's only gone above 30 like 5 times...He's never scored 40.

Jordan averaged 42 against phx in a 6 game series..

lebron is a top player in the league now, but is surrounded by superstars and allstars which allows him to just hit open shots since you can't leave anyone open on the court...

Peace!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ23

Rousey
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy MJ did avg 41 ppg against PHX but with also a lot more shots. MJ & Kobe was always in attack mode on offensive while Lebron picks his spots. You will never see Lebron scoring 81 pts cause he would never attempt to shoot the ball 50 + times. Like Lebron said, " I get more pleasure passing to my teammates for a bucket than the other way around. Why do you think Kobe said earlier that Lebron would be the perfect teammate for him. Everyone would probably love playing with Lebron cause he is so unselfish, sometimes too passive though.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference between MJ, Kobe, and Lebron is Lebron needs multiple allstars, superstars to win titles. Mj and Kobe could win without having allstar teams around them.

I think that's why people are pissed at Lebron. He took the easy route to win, going to a team STACKED with stars. Otherwise he would never win a ring.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Lebron credit though. He manipulated, Bosh, Wade, and Ray Allen to all take huge pay cuts to play for them. And now Lebron gets all the glory, eventhough Lebron had no chance of winning without those guys.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way it could be said that Bosh, Wade, and Ray sacrificed millions of dollars to help Lebron's legacy...One has to wonder why Wade, Bosh and Ray would do this for Lebron?

Did Lebron pay money under the table? Or did the owner? We know for one thing Lebron is a steroid cheater. So anything wouldn't surprise me.