• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See.....further proof Kobe lovers talk about what happened leading up to the Finals because Kobe was bad more often than he was good in the Finals.

You must of mean Lebron was bad more often than good in the finals...

Lebron's the guy that shot 35 pct in getting swept against the Spurs.

The guy that humiliated himself against Dallas.

The guy that got outplayed by Durant.

The guy that choked game 6, and shot 10 pct pts below his season avg in the finals..

Fixed it for you.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy that choked game 6, and shot 10 pct pts below his season avg in the finals..

Fixed it for you.

guess it was Kobe who just now got to .500 in NBA finals appearances...:lol:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fixed it for you.
Look at the Finals against the Pistons in 04, shot the highly favored Lakers out of another championship while being guarded by 2nd year player Tayshaun Prince. Shot 38% for the series.

Boston in 08 (prime Kobe Lakers favored) who's team choked a 22pt lead going into the 4th quarter in game 2 and blown the fuck out in game 6 (Boston wins 4-2) while he shoots 31% in must win game 6 and 40.5% for the series.

2010 game 7 Kobe shoots 25% from the field and 0-6 from 3pt land. Kobe shoots 40.5% for the series. Lakers still win, despite of Kobe, due to 20fta in that 4th quarter.

Kobe who's job is to score is a career 41% in the Finals. That's why his games leading up to the Finals is talked about more.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the Finals against the Pistons in 04, shot the highly favored Lakers out of another championship while being guarded by 2nd year player Tayshaun Prince. Shot 38% for the series.

Boston in 08 (prime Kobe Lakers favored) who's team choked a 22pt lead going into the 4th quarter in game 2 and blown the fuck out in game 6 (Boston wins 4-2) while he shoots 31% in must win game 6 and 40.5% for the series.

2010 game 7 Kobe shoots 25% from the field and 0-6 from 3pt land. Kobe shoots 40.5% for the series. Lakers still win, despite of Kobe, due to 20fta in that 4th quarter.

Kobe who's job is to score is a career 41% in the Finals. That's why his games leading up to the Finals is talked about more.

04 finals was fixed for Detroit as far as I'm concerned....I could explain why the series was fixed, but that's another topic...Just know this, in 2004 finals, Kobe shot 25 ft's the entire 5 game series. D-Wade shot 25 ft's in one game in the finals...

Let's just say Kobe got no love from the refs, otherwise a lot of those misses would not of counted against his shooting pct...Perhaps Stern didn't want a guy facing r*pe charges to hold up the Mvp trophy....
...Michael Thompson, went on Dan Patrick's show and said the series was fixed as well...I'm certain it was, how else can you explain a soft team like Detroit shooting 74 more ft's then the lakers in 5 games?

2010 was a defensive battle, and Kobe played a great game, grabbing 15 rebs, playing unreal defense, and scoring 11 points in the 4th qtr to give the lakers the win and championship...Kobe didn't pull a lebron and shoot 2 airballs, and make 2 turnovers with the season on the line.....

Kobe saved himself that series. Lebron was SAVED by Ray Allen..

Learn the games Door, you're making a fool of yourself.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
04 finals was fixed for Detroit as far as I'm concerned....I could explain why the series was fixed, but that's another topic...Just know this, in 2004 finals, Kobe shot 25 ft's the entire 5 game series. D-Wade shot 25 ft's in one game in the finals...

Let's just say Kobe got no love from the refs, otherwise a lot of those misses would not of counted against his shooting pct...Perhaps Stern didn't want a guy facing r*pe charges to hold up the Mvp trophy....
...Michael Thompson, went on Dan Patrick's show and said the series was fixed as well...I'm certain it was, how else can you explain a soft team like Detroit shooting 74 more ft's then the lakers in 5 games?

2010 was a defensive battle, and Kobe played a great game, grabbing 15 rebs, playing unreal defense, and scoring 11 points in the 4th qtr to give the lakers the win and championship...Kobe didn't pull a lebron and shoot 2 airballs, and make 2 turnovers with the season on the line.....

Kobe saved himself that series. Lebron was SAVED by Ray Allen..

Learn the games Door, you're making a fool of yourself.

Finals fixed!?!?!?! :clap: You've now convinced me that you're the sole reason why abortions were invented.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were better off not responding, sman. Just further showed how much I ruined your overrated Hero.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finals fixed!?!?!?! :clap: You've now convinced me that you're the sole reason why abortions were invented.

I guess no one's ever accussed Stern of fixing nba finals but me....Oh wait, an actual Nba ref went to prison for fixing games, and also layed out the blueprint for how Stern fixes games...

You're probably knew to basketball or were asleep when the Tim Donaghy referee scandal broke...You might want to read about it...

You might also be surprised to know that according to FBI phone records, Donaghy had a partner, Scott Foster who he called 134 times on his cell phone he designated solely for gambling partners....

Guess who refereed game 7 of this years nba finals....Scott Foster....

Yep, these are all my "crazy' theoris..LOL