• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy Sh!T You Did While Watching The Super Bowl

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met up with about five other guys to watch Super Bowl XVIII between the Redskins and the Raiders at my buddy's house. We started drinking at 9:30 AM PT while cooking a massive breakfast. The kickoff was not until 3:30 PM PT, and we were completely wasted by then. The game turned into a blowout, and the party degenerated into a free-for-all wrestling melee. Our host passed out in his room. I went and dragged him outside into the snow and 20-degree weather wearing just his briefs. Everyone had a good laugh for a while at that one.

Reactions: BUD

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well back during the Broncos/Packers Super Bowl after Elway did his flying helicopter run I decided I should try to copy it and dove over the couch right onto a coffee table that was full of chocolate pudding that went flying right onto the white couch. My celebration of Elway's brilliance was quickly turned into some very angry looks from my mother. Let's just say the next year when the Broncos made the Super Bowl again the Super Bowl party was not at my house.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....I won $50-grand one year, SB/square = tampa/raiderz/03,......I had the final score's last 2-digits,....I watched that whole 4th. qrtr. telling myself I needed fg's/td's, etc.,...never thought derrick brooks would intercept and run in the final score with 00-left on clock,...they put 1-second back up for regulation time,...*$igh/thankyu-gruden*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*......what was great = the SB/party I missed where everybody went to, were chanting another dude's name that was already celebrating his #'s prior to the brook's interception......there was like 20/30-seconds left ,...after the final-score my name was ''chanted'',......*kinda like Maximus/in Gladiator*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......memba watching that bills/giants SB,........norwood's = wide-right/fg cost my brother and I $10-grand,.......*$400-sb/square*.,....grrrr.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl parties at my house: Halftime we have strippers show up and dance..
Real fun, until a buddy didn't make it home all the way and his wifey had a giant shit fit...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1985 Superbowl party was at my buddy's brother's house which was on the corner of a busy street. My buddy's a sign painter/fabricator and that year we went to the dump and got an old fridge. He painted a 72 on it in Bear's colors and while we spent the day getting drunk, we smashed the shit out of the fridge with sledgehammers and pick axes while cars driving by honked at us all day.

Well by the time the Bears stomped us into the ground, we were in the bag and while wrestling on my buddy's brother's porch, I threw him up against the hand rail that gave away like in a cheap western. Dude's wife was PISSED at us.

...I should say his ex wife! Lol!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl parties at my house: Halftime we have strippers show up and dance..
Real fun, until a buddy didn't make it home all the way and his wifey had a giant shit fit...
.......*fe/male?*......eli-manning-drag.jpg .....*wink*.