• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So since you are coming to rescue Crimsoncrew are you going to answer his questions as well?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you feel that Ginn is the best WR on the team?

Since you are rescuing Crimsoncrew let's get back to where he and I left off:

Poor relative to himself in his role in our offense? What does that even mean? Perhaps if you explain what that means, maybe I'll agree with you and that would answer your question as well.

Also, you added a couple more claims that if you can quantify and qualify, again, perhaps I'll further agree with you:

You seemed to suggest that a considerably higher proportion of his time on the field were passing plays,...What numbers do you have because I'm showing something completely different.

Also, you are claiming that Ginn's "...production was minimal and his impact plays were practically nonexistent."

Comparatively and statistically speaking I'm seeing relatively normal production from him and his role; and, finally, what do you mean by his impact plays are practically nonexistent?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here, Imac, lets try an easy question for you - What do you think his production should have been based on our offense and what are you basing your opinion on.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We can do this all day long...

Here, Imac, lets try an easy question for you - What do you think his production should have been based on our offense and what are you basing your opinion on.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like you don't like to answer questions just like Crimsoncrew...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this nameless offensive coordinator's description of Ted Ginn. I think it is pretty accurate since he seemed to mostly be a guy who was clearing out safeties, and then having success drawing linebackers when he'd go in motion and sometimes get the handoff to run the ball. So when he didn't get the ball, he'd hold linebackers just long enough to help the play develop. And obviously, having success when he did run the ball on those handoffs to him as he went in motion right behind the QB.

Ted Ginn is not a real wide receiver. He's more of a gadget guy. They have not developed him on the vertical concept.

Smith has played it safe and so far that's been enough | PressDemocrat.com

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like this nameless offensive coordinator's description of Ted Ginn. I think it is pretty accurate since he seemed to mostly be a guy who was clearing out safeties, and then having success drawing linebackers when he'd go in motion and sometimes get the handoff to run the ball. So when he didn't get the ball, he'd hold linebackers just long enough to help the play develop. And obviously, having success when he did run the ball on those handoffs to him as he went in motion right behind the QB.

Smith has played it safe and so far that's been enough | PressDemocrat.com

That can't be right. MW has said that Ginn is the fastest, toughest, most willing to go over the middle, has the best hands. . . .

With all the film study MW does, there's no way someone in the business of evaluating offensive football players can know more.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That can't be right. MW has said that Ginn is the fastest, toughest, most willing to go over the middle, has the best hands. . . .

With all the film study MW does, there's no way someone in the business of evaluating offensive football players can know more.

Awww, po wittle imac is cwying AGAIN!!!!...Dude, watch the games and STFU...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Imac, you are not showing us how much you know - here is your chance

What do you think his production should have been based on our offense and what are you basing your opinion on.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We can do this all day long...

What do I think our #2/3 WR's production should be?

I'd go for 2 catches per game, something in the 400 yards range and a couple TDs.

What do I think Ted Ginn's production should be? About 19 catches for 220 yards and 0 TDs. Roughly half of what we should have got out of the position.

Of course, it's possible that if we had a better player than Ginn at WR#2/3 that the offense would have been slightly more open.

I'm also disturbed by the fact that in less games (and I assume less snaps) Kyle Williams had more catches, more yards, more ypc and more TDs than Ginn had in nearly as many targets.

The fact that Williams, with less playing time, had nearly as many targets as Ginn tells me either Smith is a moron for not throwing to Ginn more often, the offensive staff is full of morons for not calling Ginn's number, or Ginn was not getting open often enough.

Your turn, do you feel Ginn is the best WR on the team.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Imac, you are not showing us how much you know - here is your chance

What do you think his production should have been based on our offense and what are you basing your opinion on.

You're showing us a rather poor ability to avoid questions. Those that are good at it manage to avoid the question and get the questioner to stop asking.

Do you feel Ginn is the best WR on the team? At most you need to type 4 characters. It can't be that hard.

Your avoidance of the question suggests you want to backtrack on earlier statements.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do I think our #2/3 WR's production should be?

I'd go for 2 catches per game, something in the 400 yards range and a couple TDs.

What do I think Ted Ginn's production should be? About 19 catches for 220 yards and 0 TDs. Roughly half of what we should have got out of the position.

Of course, it's possible that if we had a better player than Ginn at WR#2/3 that the offense would have been slightly more open.

I'm also disturbed by the fact that in less games (and I assume less snaps) Kyle Williams had more catches, more yards, more ypc and more TDs than Ginn had in nearly as many targets.

The fact that Williams, with less playing time, had nearly as many targets as Ginn tells me either Smith is a moron for not throwing to Ginn more often, the offensive staff is full of morons for not calling Ginn's number, or Ginn was not getting open often enough.

Your turn, do you feel Ginn is the best WR on the team.

Best WR on the team - no, but your opinion of him is laughable.

Also, get over your #2/#3 WR BS, Our top two receiving targets accounted for 46% of all the targets and at NO time was Ginn one of those receivers.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're showing us a rather poor ability to avoid questions. Those that are good at it manage to avoid the question and get the questioner to stop asking.

Do you feel Ginn is the best WR on the team? At most you need to type 4 characters. It can't be that hard.

Your avoidance of the question suggests you want to backtrack on earlier statements.

LMAO!!!...Thank you for answering my questions

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, get over your #2/#3 WR BS, Our top two receiving targets accounted for 46% of all the targets and at NO time was Ginn one of those receivers.

and for good reason...

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

1. How can he not be the best WR on the team when he has the list of superlatives you listed earlier (best hands, best awareness, best toughness etc)?

2. As for the number of targets, maybe if our WRs were better, they would have been targeted more.

Now, how would you describe him? What # of WR would you assign him in our offense if we were to include all eligible pass catchers (since you have clearly gone beyond WR and included TE)?

This question is not where he ranks in targets, but where you feel he fit on the depth chart this year. This should be easy for you to answer since you have spent so much time breaking down game film.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. How can he not be the best WR on the team when he has the list of superlatives you listed earlier (best hands, best awareness, best toughness etc)?

2. As for the number of targets, maybe if our WRs were better, they would have been targeted more.

Now, how would you describe him? What # of WR would you assign him in our offense if we were to include all eligible pass catchers (since you have clearly gone beyond WR and included TE)?

This question is not where he ranks in targets, but where you feel he fit on the depth chart this year. This should be easy for you to answer since you have spent so much time breaking down game film.

Wrong! Try again!

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wrong! Try again!

Try what again? Asking you questions? I know you don't like to explain yourself, but one of the questions didn't state an opinion from me, or assign any position to you. I'll try that one again.

Where would you say Ginn was positioned on our depth chart of eligible pass catchers this year? I'm including RBs, TEs and WRs who were on the roster (ie Hastings counts).

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Try what again? Asking you questions? I know you don't like to explain yourself, but one of the questions didn't state an opinion from me, or assign any position to you. I'll try that one again.

Where would you say Ginn was positioned on our depth chart of eligible pass catchers this year? I'm including RBs, TEs and WRs who were on the roster (ie Hastings counts).

When have I ever not explained my position?