• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree to be back against Rams ?

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather you go against the 49ers.
Also what makes you think the Cardinals win their next 4 games?? I am sure they will lose at least once and hopefully the Panthers will as well.

With the Seahawks schedule, I'm not certain the division is even out of the question. I could definitely see them going 1-4 2-3 down the stretch.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it's an all or nothing game. AZ has a much tougher schedule then the Niners do.

At worst they'll be a game back of the Niners and that makes it an all or nothing in their house.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather you go against the 49ers.
Also what makes you think the Cardinals win their next 4 games?? I am sure they will lose at least once and hopefully the Panthers will as well.

When did I ever say that? I think they'll win 3 of the next 4 and the 49ers will split their next 4. That sets them up for the showdown in the desert.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a certain time he needs to be activated by? No news yet?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick, predictably, didn't exactly bare his soul in his four-minute news conference. He insisted he was unaware of the analysis that had followed two starts in which he had a 59.7 passer rating and averaged 4.1 yards per attempt.

"I don't listen to it. I don't read it. I don't watch 'SportsCenter,' " said Kaepernick, who has made a habit of "favoriting" critical messages on Twitter. "I'm worried about winning games."

How I wish that were true.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I ever say that? I think they'll win 3 of the next 4 and the 49ers will split their next 4. That sets them up for the showdown in the desert.

Where is the 2nd loss? I assume you have us losing against the Seahawks and you already said you believe we will beat the Rams. So do you think we loose to Tampa Bay or Atlanta?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the 2nd loss? I assume you have us losing against the Seahawks and you already said you believe we will beat the Rams. So do you think we loose to Tampa Bay or Atlanta?

Seahawks almost assuredly and I suspect they'll find a way to lose one more. But you could be right. They could also be 3 and 1 and then the AZ game would still be do or die.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks almost assuredly and I suspect they'll find a way to lose one more. But you could be right. They could also be 3 and 1 and then the AZ game would still be do or die.

Any given Sunday but this season we beat teams we should so I doubt we loose to Tampa Bay or Atlanta. I also think we win against Seattle at home. I do worry about the Cards a bit and agree that will be a tough game but we are the more talented team and should win.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree one on one is scary and if they double him one on one with Boldin. Watch out. Cant wait until Crabtree gets going.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any given Sunday but this season we beat teams we should so I doubt we loose to Tampa Bay or Atlanta. I also think we win against Seattle at home. I do worry about the Cards a bit and agree that will be a tough game but we are the more talented team and should win.

yep, since the dynamics for the West race has changed, think we beat Seattle. we're at home and still fighting for respect from them. Seattle knows they'll win the West and don't have the same psych.

Arizona IS a dangerous game but by then, maybe the 49er-Cards dynamic changes again?

btw - to me the Rams are even more dangerous.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, since the dynamics for the West race has changed, think we beat Seattle. we're at home and still fighting for respect from them. Seattle knows they'll win the West and don't have the same psych.
Arizona IS a dangerous game but by then, maybe the 49er-Cards dynamic changes again?

Never happen. The game is too important to the Seattle team's psyche. What I am afraid will happen is that they will lay down against AZ in the second to last game in order to keep the 49ers out of the playoffs.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Never happen. The game is too important to the Seattle team's psyche. What I am afraid will happen is that they will lay down against AZ in the second to last game in order to keep the 49ers out of the playoffs.

your opinion is fine, but when they come into SF, their backs won't be against the wall.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Stacy plays then I might agree with you. If one thing our defense has trouble with is a power run game. Really wish Williams didn't get hurt against Seattle. But Clemons and no Stacy at the Stick and it should be a win.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers will get Crabtree a couple of plays and a catch or two to get his feet wet against the Rams but the game against Seattle looms large and the 49ers need him big time for that match up.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your opinion is fine, but when they come into SF, their backs won't be against the wall.

Doesn't matter. They'll play loose and free and would like nothing better than to beat the 49ers and retain their dominance and psychological edge over the 49ers. They'll win easily

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. They'll play loose and free and would like nothing better than to beat the 49ers and retain their dominance and psychological edge over the 49ers. They'll win easily

They have kicked the 49ers butts the last two games. And the 49ers beat them 4 times in a row before that, and in three of those games the 49ers kicked their butts. It's also important to keep in mind that the Seahawks have looked more than beatable lately, and they generally aren't very good on the road and haven't won in SF in 5 years. On top of all this the 49ers defense has kept us in every game until the 4th quarter.

The key of course will be our offense. And that's kind of a scary thought, I'll admit. But to say "LOL, that's a loss" is sillyness. It's just as silly as when you circled the Redskins game as an auto loss weeks ago.

Stop being such a Seahawks homer you silly billy.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have kicked the 49ers butts the last two games. And the 49ers beat them 4 times in a row before that, and in three of those games the 49ers kicked their butts. It's also important to keep in mind that the Seahawks have looked more than beatable lately, and they generally aren't very good on the road and haven't won in SF in 5 years. On top of all this the 49ers defense has kept us in every game until the 4th quarter.

The key of course will be our offense. And that's kind of a scary thought, I'll admit. But to say "LOL, that's a loss" is sillyness. It's just as silly as when you circled the Redskins game as an auto loss weeks ago.

Stop being such a Seahawks homer you silly billy.

Against other teams. They seem to have the 49ers number and Kaepernick has never beaten them.