• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree should apologize

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about just crabs. I'm talking about him attacking several players and media people. Saying you're better at life then somebody because he believes you're only the second best CB in the NFL is being a DB. Saying that proves you aren't better. Roddy White is a very good WR that Sherman says is crap too. And when White beat him for a TD, Sherman acted like a piece of shit. But I understand he is a Seahawk so you will stay inside your bubble and blame all the other people involved in these spats. In can't be the common denominator.

Im not "blaming" anyone.

I dont care how you cut it or how big of a meanie Sherm is, if you're too good to shake someone's hand, you're a bitch. And you better back it up on the field.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not "blaming" anyone.

I dont care how you cut it or how big of a meanie Sherm is, if you're too good to shake someone's hand, you're a bitch. And you better back it up on the field.

This ^^^^^

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Richard Sherman:

On the cover of madden plus he just signed a record deal w/ 40 million guaranteed.

Any Chance SeattLe WIns aLLThEir gAmes this yeaR.? :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NinerSickness;5207451it would [B said:
Richard Sherman[/B]:

On the cover of madden plus he just signed a record deal w/ 40 million guaranteed.

Any Chance SeattLe WIns aLLThEir gAmes this yeaR.? :whistle:

If Sherman's ACL did tear, It would leave his knee and hop over to Crabtree and kick his medicore ass! :fencing:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about just crabs. I'm talking about him attacking several players and media people. Saying you're better at life then somebody because he believes you're only the second best CB in the NFL is being a DB. Saying that proves you aren't better. Roddy White is a very good WR that Sherman says is crap too. And when White beat him for a TD, Sherman acted like a piece of shit. But I understand he is a Seahawk so you will stay inside your bubble and blame all the other people involved in these spats. In can't be the common denominator.

RV, you are a good guy and all that, but you are totally out of it on this remark. I'd say it was Roddy that ran up to Sherm in just the same fashion that Sherm ran up to Crabs after the "tip". Through your glasses Sherm is wrong on both accounts.