• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree should apologize

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabtree should thank Sherman for keeping him relevant. He's not top 10 and never will be. His ego is bigger than his heart and that's always going to hold him back.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This all goes back to something Crabtree said to Sherman at some charity event. No one really knows what he said, but clearly, he disrespected Sherman to the point that it is Sherm's goal to knock Crabs down a peg at every turn. I would venture a guess that the word "mediocre" was used, so Sherm is flinging it back in his face.

Nice healthy sports hate.

Super Bowl 2014: Real story of Richard Sherman-Michael Crabtree feud | NJ.com

I keep seeing Seattle fans posting things like this. According to a source who isn't a brother of either one of these guys, said it was the other way around at the charity event. Of course The Seattle Times broke the story were Sherman's brother said Crabs tried to fight him at the event, and upon further investigation, it wasn't really true...

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl 2014: Real story of Richard Sherman-Michael Crabtree feud | NJ.com

I keep seeing Seattle fans posting things like this. According to a source who isn't a brother of either one of these guys, said it was the other way around at the charity event. Of course The Seattle Times broke the story were Sherman's brother said Crabs tried to fight him at the event, and upon further investigation, it wasn't really true...

Did you read the article you posted?

It reads exactly like everyone is portraying it, from Sherman's side...

'"Sherman wouldn't share specifics, saying only that '(Crabtree) said something to me, and I told him I'd make him pay for it on the field.'"
The source isn't sure what was said to trigger the kerfuffle—or who had said what. Whatever may have started it, the source said, Sherman was the one who was visibly angry that night.

"I can't shed a ton on it because I didn't hear any of it," the source said. "I actually like Richard and he was a real nice dude at the event and the game. I can only say it appeared from body language that Sherman was the instigator in it, not Crabtree."'

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerfuffle??? Really?!?
Hmmmmmm.........I've been in fights before. I've been in skirmishes, disagreements, a couple of toss-downs, and a few bench clearing brawls.

I've been involved in a few scraps, some clashes, had a couple of feuds, quarreled a bit, had many disputes, been involved in an altercation, been assaulted, bickered with some.

There has been a few scuffles and I created a ruckus once or twice. I've had some clashes and disputes. I've duked it out a bit and I've scuffled with a few. Hell, I've even been involved in a few riots and donnybrooks.

..........but I have never in my life been involved in a kerfuffle!

What the heck is that anyway?? A couple of guys girl-slapping each other while talking smack?

If I was Sherman I would be pissed too if I were involved in a kerfuffle!

Last edited by a moderator:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerfuffle??? Really?!?
Hmmmmmm.........I've been in fights before. I've been in skirmishes, disagreements, a couple of toss-downs, and a few bench clearing brawls.

I've been involved in a few scraps, some clashes, had a couple of feuds, quarreled a bit, had many disputes, been involved in an altercation, been assaulted, bickered with some.

There has been a few scuffles and I created a ruckus once or twice. I've had some clashes and disputes. I've duked it out a bit and I've scuffled with a few. Hell, I've even been involved in a few riots and donnybrooks.

..........but I have never in my life been involved in a kerfuffle!

What the heck is that anyway?? A couple of guys girl-slapping each other while talking smack?

If I was Sherman I would be pissed too if I were involved in a kerfuffle!

Donnybrooks are the best.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman can't really have it both ways. If Crabtree is mediocre, or as he usually says, much worse than that...why is he so excited about defending him well? Seems odd for the best CB in the game to be so jacked over defending such a lesser player. Still talking about it too.

I can only imagine how excited he'll be if he dominates Calvin Johnson or someone like that.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman can't really have it both ways. If Crabtree is mediocre, or as he usually says, much worse than that...why is he so excited about defending him well? Seems odd for the best CB in the game to be so jacked over defending such a lesser player. Still talking about it too.

I can only imagine how excited he'll be if he dominates Calvin Johnson or someone like that.

Its personal with Crabtree. Sherm dominates Fitz every time they play and theyre buddies off the field.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's not quite true. Last year, when he covered Fitz (which was not every play), he did a great job.

In 2012-13, can you really count that? John Skelton is not an NFL QB. Despite having turds throwing the ball though, Fitz had one average game and one awful one.

In 2011-2012, Fitz had two great games (5-64, 1 TD and 149 Yds receiving). But, to be fair, Sherman wasn't covering Fitz on all those players he burned SEA.

So to say he "dominates Fitz every time they play" is simply not accurate.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The story supposedly is that Crabs disrespected Sherm.
I say it is easy to imagine someone disrespecting an all pro and when the season is on the line, in one play in front of a national audience and in front of 65000 fans, the all pro crushes and demoralizes the very person that disrespected him. I can see the all pro going oral, even though Sherm's rant was way over the top.
BTW, Sherm only talks about it now when asked by the media.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
"The handshake part is legit," the source said, "but it was Sherman who tried to start the fight with Crabtree. I remember 'cause Sherman kept getting in his face and Crabtree was just laughing about it."

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The story supposedly is that Crabs disrespected Sherm.
I say it is easy to imagine someone disrespecting an all pro and when the season is on the line, in one play in front of a national audience and in front of 65000 fans, the all pro crushes and demoralizes the very person that disrespected him. I can see the all pro going oral, even though Sherm's rant was way over the top.
BTW, Sherm only talks about it now when asked by the media.

Sherm thinks everyone disrespects him just by breathing. He is so full of himself he gets offended easily. Crabs doesn't talk. Period. Doesnt talk on the field, doesn't talk off the field. Sherman talks any chance he gets. And 99% of the time it is to put somebody down to make himself feel better. Yet you cling to the hope that maybe just this once Sherman wasn't being a delta bravo and Crabs started it...:lol:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Did you read the article you posted?

It reads exactly like everyone is portraying it, from Sherman's side...

'"Sherman wouldn't share specifics, saying only that '(Crabtree) said something to me, and I told him I'd make him pay for it on the field.'"
The source isn't sure what was said to trigger the kerfuffle—or who had said what. Whatever may have started it, the source said, Sherman was the one who was visibly angry that night.

"I can't shed a ton on it because I didn't hear any of it," the source said. "I actually like Richard and he was a real nice dude at the event and the game. I can only say it appeared from body language that Sherman was the instigator in it, not Crabtree."'

1. This is Sherman talking there buddy. Not a witness to the confrontation.

2. And this guy is saying Sherman instigated it, which goes against what Sherman and his brother claim.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

I like it. If you're too good to shake my hand, you can go fuck yourself. I dont owe you a thing, least of all respect or competitive mercy.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'"Sherman wouldn't share specifics, saying only that '(Crabtree) said something to me, and I told him I'd make him pay for it on the field.'

Yep, and he has.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The handshake part is legit," the source said, "but it was Sherman who tried to start the fight with Crabtree. I remember 'cause Sherman kept getting in his face and Crabtree was just laughing about it."

I highly doubt Crabs was laughing at Sherman since he had another shit game against Sherm, but hey whatever you say.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I highly doubt Crabs was laughing at Sherman since he had another shit game against Sherm, but hey whatever you say.

I didn't say it, a person who whitnesses it did. Live in your bubble all you want. Whatever makes you happy.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL.

I like it. If you're too good to shake my hand, you can go fuck yourself. I dont owe you a thing, least of all respect or competitive mercy.

I'm not talking about just crabs. I'm talking about him attacking several players and media people. Saying you're better at life then somebody because he believes you're only the second best CB in the NFL is being a DB. Saying that proves you aren't better. Roddy White is a very good WR that Sherman says is crap too. And when White beat him for a TD, Sherman acted like a piece of shit. But I understand he is a Seahawk so you will stay inside your bubble and blame all the other people involved in these spats. In can't be the common denominator.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about just crabs. I'm talking about him attacking several players and media people. Saying you're better at life then somebody because he believes you're only the second best CB in the NFL is being a DB. Saying that proves you aren't better. Roddy White is a very good WR that Sherman says is crap too. And when White beat him for a TD, Sherman acted like a piece of shit. But I understand he is a Seahawk so you will stay inside your bubble and blame all the other people involved in these spats. In can't be the common denominator.

Talk about living in a bubble. This isn't the TD you are talking about, is it? Is that Roddy White talking smack immediately after the TD? Is that Sherman clapping his hands and I'm guess he's saying "You got me this time"? Please, don't come here making stuff up. It makes you look like a dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpEQmTo8Mc

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it, a person who whitnesses it did. Live in your bubble all you want. Whatever makes you happy.

Your little bubble says Sherm started the fight and our bubble says Crabs disrespected Sherm and started the fight. Either way Sherm has Crabs number and will continue to do so.