• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crablegs might get some Starting time

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the last we see of Brees?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in time to play Atlanta twice in 3 weeks. God bless yiu Drew. Football gods trying to make up for whstever the hell they did to me the first 5 weeks

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, so he already had cracked ribs before he got leveled yesterday??

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The report said he'd be out several weeks, depending on how well he heals up.

Yeah, from the Tampa Bay game.
Give him credit for going out there injured...but this might be all for their title hopes. I would have no confidence in Taysom Hill or Jameis Winston to go deep in the playoffs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dsw-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DJ

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough break for Brees and ironically, if Payton can coach up Winston to consistently get " good Jameis", the Saints could go a long ways.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees will be back before the playoffs. Everyone is acting like he died. And my guess is that they go 3-1 over their next four games with jameis

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More to the story apparently....

"The results of medical evaluations performed Monday on New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees revealed that he has multiple rib fractures on both sides of his chest and a collapsed lung on the right side, according to a source.

Brees is unsure how much time he might be forced to miss before returning to start for the Saints, the source said.

Brees is suffering from three fractured ribs on his left side and two on the right, possibly more, according to the source. Doctors have cautioned Brees to be especially careful with the damage to his lung.

The two broken ribs on his right side occurred in the first half of the Saints' victory over the San Francisco after 49ers defensive end Kentavius Street committed a roughing the passer foul on Brees.

After the game Street was confronted by several reporters regarding the hit.

"Tom Brady paid me to purposely injure Brees," Street said.

"Tom knew that he wouldn't legitimately beat Brees in their competition to have the most TD passes in NFL history so he had me take Drew out." Street continued.

When asked to elaborate, Street continued:

"I honestly don't know how ya'll haven't figure this out already. I'm not even a real NFL player. My identiity is fake. Nobody is actually named 'Kentavius'. My real name is JaMarcus. I'm just a construction worker from Oakland." Street stated.

"I just met Tom at a bar in San Francisco last June. He told me he'd make out with my son if I just took Drew Brees out for the year. My son is a gay, 13 year old virgin so I figured I'd help him out. " Street continued.

When NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was informed of Brady's shady dealings he released the following statement:

"I'm happy for Tom, honestly. It seems like a it was a good deal. Tom Brady hates not cheating almost as much as he loves making out with young children. Couple that with the fact that he couldn't put up more than 3 points against the Saints last week and....well....I can't say I wouldn't have done the same in his position."

When asked for further comment commissioner Goodell retreated to his private yacht where he spread his butt cheeks open and cooked a full spaghetti dinner inside his own asshole."