• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one on these boards needs to explain the text messages unless you plan on explaining how she got all those bruises. You're defending a guy who likes to beat up on women.
really?

your hate for Dallas trumps all unless you can explain 1 game for the gmens kicker, no charges filed in Ohio, a text asking a friend to lie, and an independent council made up of a New Jersey attorney, two women and an ex oiler/redskin player.

go back to the philly board and be somebody

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one on these boards needs to explain the text messages unless you plan on explaining how she got all those bruises. You're defending a guy who likes to beat up on women.
She probably had a different friend slap her around or was drunk and fell down the stairs. Prove that I am wrong

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, you're an eagles fan but use logic. She was literally busted telling witnesses to lie for her, to make it look like domestic violence took place.

What does that prove other than she asked someone to lie for her?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not defending Zeke @ all. You should never hit a woman. But this also the same person that said if he ever broke up w/ her she'd try to ruin his life.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will be fine. Their o line makes the running game go. Zeke is good but he ain't great.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line here is simple. Zeke has some growing up to do as most of us did at his age.

This should provide him an opportunity to learn something.

And - the Columbus Prosecution & Police agencies have some explaining to do.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defending Zeke @ all. You should never hit a woman. But this also the same person that said if he ever broke up w/ her she'd try to ruin his life.
My hot take here is everyone involved in this is full of shit, I just don't know who's more full of shit yet.

JOZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.webp
LMAO,LMAO,LMAO,LMAO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hot take here is everyone involved in this is full of shit, I just don't know who's more full of shit yet.

Yeah there's no doubt someone is lying. Hell maybe both are lying to some extent?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask the NFL. They found the proof to be sufficient to suspend him 6 games.

They found pics of bruises and her word.......that's it.

That's why the police dismissed it.......because there is no real evidence, just he said/she said.

Now, granted, the league doesn't NEED concrete proof......but in their letter they flat out said he DID it.

His lawyers will have a field day with that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I saw Jerry Jones wrinkly face the second he heard the news. Delusional old bastard

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just read the NFL's statement.

They said in black and white, that Zeke didn't provide proof he DIDN'T do it by explaining HER injuries, as if he is supposed to know how they got there.

They admit that some of the bruises existed BEFORE the alleged contact with Zeke........and that she was caught TWICE lying about the incident. They have affidavits from friends to that effect along with the police.

Yeah, this entire thing stinks. The NFL in a nutshell was looking to make an example of someone, whether they had a case or not.

And Zeke is screwed either way. The NFL doesn't have to prove he actually did anything to suspend him - but I'm fairly sure he wants his name cleared of all wrongdoing.

I expect this to get lowered to 2 games, maybe 4 given what I've read so far.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just can't get over their standards here.......

So he's supposed to give them proof of her injuries whether he knows anything about them or not. Instead of investigating for themselves how she got injured, since they know she had injuries before her contact with him.

Makes perfect sense. Yeah pass me one of those Goodell clown shirts.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to a statement released by his lawyers, Ezekiel Elliott will appeal his six-game suspension for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Elliott had up to three business days to file an appeal following the announcement of Friday's six-game ban. "Mr. Elliott and his team of representatives are extremely disappointed with the NFL's decision," said attorneys Frank Salzano and Scott Rosenblum in a joint statement. "The NFL's findings are replete with factual inaccuracies and erroneous conclusions and it 'cherry picks' so called evidence to support its conclusion while ignoring other critical evidence." Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports is hearing that Elliott is willing to take his appeal "through courts if he has to," just as Tom Brady did when he was suspended for his role in DeflateGate. Given how slowly the wheels of justice move in the NFL—Elliott's investigation began last summer—this saga could drag on for quite some time.

O/U on years before this is settled:suds:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line here is simple. Zeke has some growing up to do as most of us did at his age.

This should provide him an opportunity to learn something.

And - the Columbus Prosecution & Police agencies have some explaining to do.
That's eazy. They're in OSU's hip pocket and swept it under the rug.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just can't get over their standards here.......

So he's supposed to give them proof of her injuries whether he knows anything about them or not. Instead of investigating for themselves how she got injured, since they know she had injuries before her contact with him.

Makes perfect sense. Yeah pass me one of those Goodell clown shirts.
What standard. The standard is whatever Goodell says it is as the NFLPA agreed to. And Goodell has proven that that standard is a moving target.