• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of Elliots lawsuit by the NFLPA

Kia Roberts, the NFL's director of investigations, recommended no suspension for Elliott, she testified at the appeal hearing, and was the only NFL investigator to interview Thompson and other witnesses. But Roberts wasn't asked to attend meetings when Goodell determined Elliott's discipline.

"The deliberate exclusion of her recommendations and findings constitutes a failure to follow the NFL's own Personal Conduct Policy, which the League unilaterally imposed and refused to collectively bargain."

"Arbitrary decision-making and internal inconsistencies continue to plague the most senior level of management of the League. This is the latest and best example of the Players' belief that independent, transparent and collectively bargained policies generate the best systemic results for all parties."

I thought the Personal conduct policy was in the CBA it looks here like it was not according to the NFLPA

very messy going to get worse and like every pissing contest ever done everybody is already soaked

Elliot is no angel but this lawsuit might change the Status Quo under Herr Goodell. With the facts we now have everybody looks like IDIOTS and the NFL looks worse for not just giving Elliot a 2 game time out under Herr Goodells "conduct policy"
total bullshit no matter what your position is on Elliott.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like them just put me on ignore or STFU.
Yeah, ok self imposed SportsHoopla rock star. Listening to your posts makes mother angel, Tgann an hammer look like geniuses. Why would I deprive myself of free 24 hour laughter. Keep up your clown internship, you have a bright future.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, ok self imposed SportsHoopla rock star. Listening to your posts makes mother angel, Tgann an hammer look like geniuses. Why would I deprive myself of free 24 hour laughter. Keep up your clown internship, you have a bright future.
You are just jealous.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make um up as you go....Lord knows that is your strength and the most likely reason so many ignore you

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it impossible for threads to ever stay on topic? Rather most of them regress into personal vendettas and name calling by grown men.

It's a phenomenon that we've all witnessed since the dawn of internet forums.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it impossible for threads to ever stay on topic? Rather most of them regress into personal vendettas and name calling by grown men.

It's a phenomenon that we've all witnessed since the dawn of internet forums.
Shut up loser, :heh::pound:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may be grown men but have the mentality of an 8 year old.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^CLASSIC^^^^^:rolleyes2: