• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do not know how they could be this fucked up when making decisions about players and their livelihood.

FakeBelieve

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,389.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I support the harshest punishment possible for Elliott but only because he's a Cowboy.

In general, I think the NFL should give up the role model representing the community shit. The NFL should say we play football if our employees break the law off the field it's just like anyone else: They answer to the police.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Rog is making these owners money, they are cool with him, until your team gets the fucking over.....Saints, Pats and now the Boyz....So in the end...."accept the punishment and move on."

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is a slimy nose breathing cocksucker. Cause he can take a 10 incher and not gag.
I have always suspected Herr goodell was on his knees for Mara

Just did not know Mara was hung like John Holmes
Good lord.

This is great to watch unfold.

Its like watching a pissing contest between 2 drunk guys at a Keg party

The only outcome is that both sides get drenched in piss smell to high heaven and come off looking like fools

Herr Goodell and his New York Gang have this so fubar'ed it is beyond any comprehension and any possible creditability in fairness and unbiased rulings are out their floating in space with Voyager about 12 billion miles from Earth.

All that's left is the continued tattering and shredding of anything that resembles proper labor relations. And to what end ?

This is not about Domestic Violence as despicable as that act is it is not about money its about Power. Goodell and the NFL have underestimated the scorched earth tactic that is being used against them with regards to using that POWER and tagging a player guilty of Domestic Violence without having ever been convicted in a court of law. While the NFL has that POWER that's a slippery slope to be walking : " We know better than the Legal system" The Stain of Domestic Violence does not wash off. Just being accused of it will cover you in Shit innocent or guilty it matters not.

Elliot with all his flaws and unsavory acts could be any player for any reason under Herr Goodell with his New York Gang of henchmen with the Power of " we know better " just take it and shut the hell up.

JMHO

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Zeke has now gone with the rough sex defense. This documentary just went from an after school special to a Cinemax movie...

Sex, drugs and abortion: How Ezekiel Elliott's own defense might make him look worse

He needs to just take the suspension that is handed out and move on. I read this article it is like a National Lampoon story and he does not realize how bad this makes him look. I am going to have to call bullshit on the rough sex angle because if that is what this was he should have led with that when the investigation started. He is making it easy for Goodall.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to just take the suspension that is handed out and move on. I read this article it is like a National Lampoon story and he does not realize how bad this makes him look. I am going to have to call bullshit on the rough sex angle because if that is what this was he should have led with that when the investigation started. He is making it easy for Goodall.
Well beside that you would think Jerrah and his pom poms would have him take one for the good of the league:rolleyes2:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case he should just confess to the Columbus police too. Because we all know the NFL has better trained investigators than every police force out there.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case he should just confess to the Columbus police too. Because we all know the NFL has better trained investigators than every police force out there.

You are still on this? Criminal and Civil are two different things. You do not have to commit a crime to be punished by the NFL. We have been through this already.