• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Rams

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to replace Heath. I dont know what the hell he was doing on that killer run by Goff. What the f was he doing???
True enough... teams schemed Heath pretty much all year

He remains a poor mans Bill Bates who should never play a snap on defense unless he's the last option on the bench

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The penalty on Jones was a killer. Had them stopped on 3rd and 7... and instead they went up 2 scores and turned the game into a catch-up game.

Can’t complain though. From 3-5 to the second round of the playoffs when absolutely no one was picking the Cowboys to win the East...

Plenty to build off of this off season.
It was tough listening to the Rams fans ridicule our team after the game.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak had two carries for 3 yards.

Two fucking carries.

That is why Linehan has to go. His inability to understand and take advantage of one of his Quarterback’s primary strengths is inexcusable.
I won't blame Linehan for Dak's subpar performance.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams OL dominated.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right....4th and one, rams are stacked over center and we run it right over center?? This attitude that we do what we do and dare you to stop it got this team beat again. That needs to change and needs to start with the OC given a bus ticket outta town
Yep. Zeke is not Earl Campbell, he needs a lane. Aikman basically said if we could find the balls to run play action there we would likely get a TD. Absurd formation. At the end of the game, the Rams could have simply ran it into the line and forced a T.O., but why not run a safe play that still gives you a chance? Crazy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dak played fine. Missed some throws, but shit, our Defense got destroyed, our playcalling was a joke, and our run game got stuffed.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dak played fine. Missed some throws, but shit, our Defense got destroyed, our playcalling was a joke, and our run game got stuffed.
Stopping Zeke and our inability to stop the run was key to the Ram's win.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Completely disagree. The OC has to put the QB in a position to succeed. Too many time this season (as well as last night) the QB has failed to do so because the OC refuses to call plays that utilize the QB’s strengths. And - the OC’s QB coach is a fucking joke.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is only successful when Zeke is running over the opponents but he can't carry a team without that happening.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopping Zeke and our inability to stop the run was key to the Ram's win.
In a nut shell. Best way to say it. It was what it was. They were better on this night.

Reactions: GNG

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, the expectation was the Rams could get ran over on, while the opposite was true for this game. Rams defense looked like the Cowboys defense, while Cowboys defense looked like the Rams defense. One thing remained true, Rams great between the 20s and average in the red zone.

Well anyway, looks like Cowboys have a promising future more so than any other NFC East team, I'm thinking Saturday night was just the start of a budding postseason rivalry. Until next time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, the expectation was the Rams could get ran over on, while the opposite was true for this game. Rams defense looked like the Cowboys defense, while Cowboys defense looked like the Rams defense. One thing remained true, Rams great between the 20s and average in the red zone.

Well anyway, looks like Cowboys have a promising future more so than any other NFC East team, I'm thinking Saturday night was just the start of a budding postseason rivalry. Until next time.
the Rams outplayed Dallas in every aspect and deserved the win.

This is Dallas....most of our fans know full well not to assume anything from year to year but this is the most promising team we've had in years, if not decades.

Good luck next week.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to replace Heath. I dont know what the hell he was doing on that killer run by Goff. What the f was he doing???
Cowboys need an upgrade over heath. He makes an occasional splash play,but he flat out sucks in run support and has terrible instincts and takes bad angles.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right....4th and one, rams are stacked over center and we run it right over center?? This attitude that we do what we do and dare you to stop it got this team beat again. That needs to change and needs to start with the OC given a bus ticket outta town
I agree. This happened all season though and it happened in the losses. This worked in 2016 because that OL was the best in football and opened huge holes. The team never replaced Leary whom was so underrated at LG. that season the running game really took off when collins got hurt and Leary took over at LG.

And to be honest William's and looney in the middle killed the running game. If the cowboys are going to be a power running team then we need an upgrade at LG and better have a better plan at center in case frederick cant return.

Finally get linehan OUT and find a competent replacement. We should have run Dak more and had him throw more in this game because Donald and Suh clogged the middle. Cowboys needed to make adjustments and they did not. I am so fucking sick of this offensive scheme