• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Seahawks Predictions

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D hasn't been getting pressure upfront ? Huh ? Not sure what games you've been watching.. If your judging that based on sacks that's a mistake... Manning,Rodgers,Rivers are the first 3 qb's Seattle faced and there arguably the best qb's in football...

No, they haven't. I HATE the Cowboys, but to suggest the SeaBirds D is playing well is delusional IMO. They are way off their game on that side of the ball.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to see a few jump balls along the sidelines to Dez. Cowboys will make this game interesting if they can run the ball effectively. If they cant run it could be a very long day. Going to need the special teams to rebound in a big way. Also going to need to force some fumbles as I dont think Wilson is going to throw many bad balls.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, No, No. You made the comment and I laced into you for it. It wasn't after the draft it was after he had played (and played poorly IMO) and that's why I remember it. And I didn't say you said he was going to be a star.

Dude. I never ever said that. I was pissed when we got him. More then pissed. I'm sure I was hoping he was good but I never said that.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they haven't. I HATE the Cowboys, but to suggest the SeaBirds D is playing well is delusional IMO. They are way off their game on that side of the ball.

You wouldn't be saying that because Derek Carr had a really good game in pre-season against them? I think I see the drift there possibly.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you've been looking at but delusional is suggesting the Seattle D is not playing well. Sure, they're not looking like one of the all time best Defenses like last year's squad was, but the D line and LBers especially are playing exceptional football play after play. We're hurting a little in the secondary right now with Lane and Simon out but that group will be back to dominance when healthy.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look damn good to me. It looks like they play with 15 on the field at once. Sure they let Djax get deep, but I don't see that happening much more. They held the Broncos to 12 points until the final minute.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't be the ass kicking we were handed two years ago. At least on Offense. As long as we maintain our commitment to the run with the judicious shots down the field and lose the damn mistakes we will be fine offensively. The San Diego game provides ample examples of how to go about business against the Seattle defense and the boys have the proper personnel to take that approach.

Defensively - Let me see who is in at MLB. If McClain is in I'll feel a whole lot better about matching up with the Beast. If McClain is compromised then I fear Lynch will rumble and set up Wilson's ability to run play actiion all afternoon in addition to his ability to extend plays. The D-Line has to be disciplined in their approach and keep Wilson honest. Easier said than done... but once again there is a template.

I think this is a very close game going into the 4th. In the end - it's just damned tough to win in that place and eventually that gets us in the end.

Seattle 27 - Dallas 21... and we Cowboys fans come away from the game with a pretty good feeling about our heroes and where we are in the big scheme of things going into those upcoming NFC East tilts the next two weeks.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't be the ass kicking we were handed two years ago. At least on Offense. As long as we maintain our commitment to the run with the judicious shots down the field and lose the damn mistakes we will be fine offensively. The San Diego game provides ample examples of how to go about business against the Seattle defense and the boys have the proper personnel to take that approach.

Defensively - Let me see who is in at MLB. If McClain is in I'll feel a whole lot better about matching up with the Beast. If McClain is compromised then I fear Lynch will rumble and set up Wilson's ability to run play actiion all afternoon in addition to his ability to extend plays. The D-Line has to be disciplined in their approach and keep Wilson honest. Easier said than done... but once again there is a template.

I think this is a very close game going into the 4th. In the end - it's just damned tough to win in that place and eventually that gets us in the end.

Seattle 27 - Dallas 21... and we Cowboys fans come away from the game with a pretty good feeling about our heroes and where we are in the big scheme of things going into those upcoming NFC East tilts the next two weeks.

Our D is gonna have to generate turnovers today. I think we have to take some chances to get off the field, even if we allow some big plays. I would play a lot of 8 man fronts and run blitz. Could be a 30 carry 150 yard day for Lynch otherwise

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not post much on other teams forums whatnot but i do have a ton of respect to the cowboys franchise and the history they have done and it is nice seeing you guys starting to click now.

Welcome to Seattle Cowboys and lets all hope it is a great game.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not post much on other teams forums whatnot but i do have a ton of respect to the cowboys franchise and the history they have done and it is nice seeing you guys starting to click now.

Welcome to Seattle Cowboys and lets all hope it is a great game.

TY heres to no injuries either side

:suds:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put on the damn game!!!! East coast!!!

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, hope Romo is ok

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost half time and Jason Garrett has called his best game in his tenure with Dallas. Keep running that rock!

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D hasn't been getting pressure upfront ? Huh ? Not sure what games you've been watching.. If your judging that based on sacks that's a mistake... Manning,Rodgers,Rivers are the first 3 qb's Seattle faced and there arguably the best qb's in football...

Yeah, they've been awesome. You called it.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost half time and Jason Garrett has called his best game in his tenure with Dallas. Keep running that rock!

This is not Garrett, this is Linehan calling the game. Linehan is a big time of possession guy, he has a great ball control offense.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for a fumble and an INT or two? That's what America is counting on, for sure.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that the Cowboys will lead the Seahawks at halftime by the score of 17-10.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is so stupid. Offense and defense playing outstanding. Leave it to the Special Teams to fuck us over. Now when/if Romo, Murray, or the defense choke, they will get the blame.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick-six drop Wil