• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Seahawks Predictions

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think late in the 3rd qtr we cowboy fans can be saying "so you're saying there's a chance."

but by the games end we lose by more than one score.

Then again if the Hawks play like they did against the skins, maybe late in the 4th qtr I will be saying "so you're saying there's a chance" only to still fall short & lose but by a close margin.

Just don't see us beating Seattle in Seattle.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU4m0k7e1To](BEST VERSION)Buffalo bills fan goes crazy during the superbowl - YouTube[/ame]

lol

overtone22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our OLine dominates this game, namely the time of possession.

Cowboys 27
Seahawks 17

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dog in this one for me

I think SEA +10 in this game based on them being able to get to Romo...their DEF is a step quicker at home it seems...certainly moreso than on the slow track in WAS. If that doesn't happen I can see this being a 1 possession game late in the 4th.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously for Dallas to win this game Dez needs to be somewhat of a factor but I say run the rock 40 times. 1st and 10... run the rock, third and 11... run the rock. Let your very good OLine be the one setting the tone. Let the OLine deal out the punishment. I like Dallas and I picked them this week in the pick'em league but you're not getting to Seattle through the air. No way Dez dominates Sherman. Look what they did to last years MVP, who threw for 55 TDs, in the SB. I feel so strongly about this strategy that if Dallas throws the ball 2 times on their very first set of downs the game is over. POUND THAT FRIGGIN ROCK. Rookie OLineman run block better then pass block. Fredricks is much better in the run game. Pound the ROCK and give the first quarter of this seasons MVP 35+ carries.

If you look over the posts in this thread its actually a really good one. Many excellent posts. Oh, one more thing... RUN THE ROCK!

Realistically a loss doesnt matter. Philly and the Giants aren't coming close and the Skins lost to them all ready. I'm thinking they sweep the NFC East anyway. A loss doesnt matter, but a win.......

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even see it as close ... Seattle O against the Dallas D ... no match ... yes the Dallas O will move the ball on Seattle, but it won't be anywhere near enough. I hope I have to eat my words, but ...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously for Dallas to win this game Dez needs to be somewhat of a factor but I say run the rock 40 times. 1st and 10... run the rock, third and 11... run the rock. Let your very good OLine be the one setting the tone. Let the OLine deal out the punishment. I like Dallas and I picked them this week in the pick'em league but you're not getting to Seattle through the air. No way Dez dominates Sherman. Look what they did to last years MVP, who threw for 55 TDs, in the SB. I feel so strongly about this strategy that if Dallas throws the ball 2 times on their very first set of downs the game is over. POUND THAT FRIGGIN ROCK. Rookie OLineman run block better then pass block. Fredricks is much better in the run game. Pound the ROCK and give the first quarter of this seasons MVP 35+ carries.

If you look over the posts in this thread its actually a really good one. Many excellent posts. Oh, one more thing... RUN THE ROCK!

Realistically a loss doesnt matter. Philly and the Giants aren't coming close and the Skins lost to them all ready. I'm thinking they sweep the NFC East anyway. A loss doesnt matter, but a win.......

I agree that if Dallas can effectively run the ball, they have a great chance at an upset. Yet, Seattle's run D is superb and if the Cowpokes can't get 1st downs running the ball they will have to resort to the pass. IMO, Dallas will have to throw the ball to stay in the game. I think Seattle's D will severley limit DM's production.
Seattle's pass D is much more effective against big powerful WR's, like Dez.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm hoping JG plans to start dialing back Murray's attempts AFTER this week. 30 carries from Murray is a must IMO against the Seahawks in their building. That will shorten the game and give Romo a chance to make big plays off play action. Do that, and win the turnover battle, and they will have a chance to win outright. If Murray coughs it up or JG gets pass happy, we will get the shit kicked out of us

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little worried about the game. Dallas has the best Oline in the league and to be honest, Seattles D hasent been getting the penetration that they usually do this season. Romo will have time to throw the ball.

Final - 27-24 Seattle

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little worried about the game. Dallas has the best Oline in the league and to be honest, Seattles D hasent been getting the penetration that they usually do this season. Romo will have time to throw the ball.

Final - 27-24 Seattle

Seattle's D hasn't been getting pressure upfront ? Huh ? Not sure what games you've been watching.. If your judging that based on sacks that's a mistake... Manning,Rodgers,Rivers are the first 3 qb's Seattle faced and there arguably the best qb's in football...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Final - 27-24 Seattle

I disagree on the #1 OLine. Again, dont get me wrong, but when Philly has all their studs I think Philly has the best OLine. Hall Of Fame LT, 1 team all pro LG Evan Mathis, Kelce is the best "system" Center I've ever seen, RG Herramins is only fair/good at this point in his career and RT Lane Johnson is a star too. Im putting Dallas at #2 :suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Im also willing to say... at this moment Phillys OLine is AWFUL and Dallas is the best. Hurry up week 10!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ideal situation would be we are able to run the ball on Seattle and pull off a win. Just don't see that happening. Tough to run on them and again, how many teams will win in Seattle this year? 1? maybe 2? I wouldn't expect us to be that one and even picked against us in my suicide pool. Best chance to me would be the defense continuing to play well and Romo has an out of his mind game. We won't throw it 40 times, but when we do he will need to be accurate and efficient and not cringe away from contact on every throw with someone in his face because their DBs will find those ducks. Somewhere along the line people started sayiing Sea has this great offense. I don't see it. I still think they have a great defense that makes it easier on their offense. But, with the way our run defense has been this year I wouldn't be surprised to see a huge game from Lynch, especially if McClain is out. In order to win we need to make Wilson beat us and find a way to move the ball against them. Not going to be easy, but also not putting it in the loss column just yet...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on the #1 OLine. Again, dont get me wrong, but when Philly has all their studs I think Philly has the best OLine. Hall Of Fame LT, 1 team all pro LG Evan Mathis, Kelce is the best "system" Center I've ever seen, RG Herramins is only fair/good at this point in his career and RT Lane Johnson is a star too. Im putting Dallas at #2 :suds:

Philly definitely has a great line if healthy. I said all last year that was one of the main reasons you played so well. But, Lane Johnson isn't yet a "star". I think he probably may be one day. Then again, you were telling me how Danny Watkins was great after a couple of starts too...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah is now saying Rolando McClain is going to play. I hope so. Wilber is also going to start. This may help having our two biggest linebackers against the run.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly definitely has a great line if healthy. I said all last year that was one of the main reasons you played so well. But, Lane Johnson isn't yet a "star". I think he probably may be one day. Then again, you were telling me how Danny Watkins was great after a couple of starts too...

THats fair on Lane Johnson. He isn't a star. But I NEVER EVER said Danny Watkins was going to be a star. I was pissed we drafted someone almost 27 years old. What I said was Peter King listed him as the 1st round pick most likely to make the Pro BOwl in his 1st year. Peter King said that, not me!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, No, No. You made the comment and I laced into you for it. It wasn't after the draft it was after he had played (and played poorly IMO) and that's why I remember it. And I didn't say you said he was going to be a star.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad on one thing there. Take out the word great also, I didn't realize I wrote that instead of "good". I shouldn't have written that. I don't remember the exact term you used. I just remember how you were talking up the Philly line (probably between the 2011 and 2012 offseason) and talking him up as one of the building blocks and I was agreeing with you on all the other guys, but not him. I thought it was odd since he was coming off such a poor showing. No big deal either way.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got through skimming through the Seattle forum I've never been a hater of the Seahawks and I love Wilson, but they quietly have one of the most arrogant fan bases out there. they should go 16-0 every year so of course 90% of them are predicting a blow out. To me this all boils down to which Cowboys team show up. If Tony Turnover plays Sunday no doubt they mop the floor with us. I think good Romo is going to show up and if this OL continues to dominate and continue to avoid dumb penalties we can win this game. If Murray can get 100 plus yards with no fumbles we will win this game. I have 24-20 with the Cowboys scoring a last drive TD for the win.