• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Saints

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I dont get is running the ball into 8 man fronts all game long. That is what vanillahan did. We saw jarwin make a nice play down the middle and then we dont try it again? The Saints safties should have been exposed.We got a dynamic player like Pollard and did not use him. The game plan smelled like a carrot to me. If the cowboys use the same game plan this week they will lose.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett is the head coach. He is responsible for how the team is prepared. When it comes to close games, I never trust Garrett. He should have aided in offensive adjustments. Never mind, maybe he did..
There were no adjustment other than a good drive in the 3rd quarter. The game plan was similar to what happened in the rams playoff game. Cowboys need to throw the ball deep down the field and loosen up the defense. Need more screen passes to zeke and Pollard. Make opposing defenses work more.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were no adjustment other than a good drive in the 3rd quarter. The game plan was similar to what happened in the rams playoff game. Cowboys need to throw the ball deep down the field and loosen up the defense. Need more screen passes to zeke and Pollard. Make opposing defenses work more.
Exactly, no deep balls at all. Dak did not run or bootleg.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing is when you have a QB with Dak's size and athletic ability you need to run more QB sneaks. I don't care how good Zeke is, most other teams just run their QB on those 3rd and 4th and ones from time to time and they never seem to be stopped and with our Center and Dak we should be even better than most.
Right on cue, I Heard a guy (think it was Paul Alexander) talking about how over the past decade QB sneaks are like 88% successful. That is insane. Our way too deep and way too slow short yardage handoffs to Zeke are what, about 50%??? It's just simple Football. Why this team hasn't seen this is ridiculous. Hopefully after last week they start to do this more. He also talked about how the QB should run it and it's all about being low and a quick burst which was the opposite of what Dak did on the one that was not successful. You pick your hole before the snap based on how the Defense lines up and you just explode out. Dak looked like he was trying to gain 5 yards and not 1. It's such a simple thing but maybe we need to practice it more and coach it up a little. No one is stopping Dak behind Frederick when we need 6 inches if we do it right.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on cue, I Heard a guy (think it was Paul Alexander) talking about how over the past decade QB sneaks are like 88% successful. That is insane. Our way too deep and way too slow short yardage handoffs to Zeke are what, about 50%??? It's just simple Football. Why this team hasn't seen this is ridiculous. Hopefully after last week they start to do this more. He also talked about how the QB should run it and it's all about being low and a quick burst which was the opposite of what Dak did on the one that was not successful. You pick your hole before the snap based on how the Defense lines up and you just explode out. Dak looked like he was trying to gain 5 yards and not 1. It's such a simple thing but maybe we need to practice it more and coach it up a little. No one is stopping Dak behind Frederick when we need 6 inches if we do it right.
Part of the problem is dak does not take enough snaps under center and teams know what is coming. Those trick plays seem to work well like the one Austin scored on against philly. I kept gettin Pollard and Austin mixed up because pollard I think is faster than I realized.