• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Saints

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Jerry, we don't know what the hell that means

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been hearing all day how the Cowboys haven't played anyone and their schedule is about to get tougher. Bring it the fuck on. The Saints? I remember the Cowboys beating the breaks off them with Brees at QB. The Packers? Every game has been close and we are far improved. The Jets? Please. The Eagles? Dak has owned their ass. Let's go!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been hearing all day how the Cowboys haven't played anyone and their schedule is about to get tougher. Bring it the fuck on. The Saints? I remember the Cowboys beating the breaks off them with Brees at QB. The Packers? Every game has been close and we are far improved. The Jets? Please. The Eagles? Dak has owned their ass. Let's go!
Cowboys cant afford to get off to a slow start against the Saints. Saints are tough to beat at home. I do feel better with this game with brees out and having Quinn at RE. Quinn had the sack and nearly had a few others against the dolpins.. If we can get pressure up the middle then I think bridgwater can be rattled. The Saints going to be tough. I really think they need to have zeke and Pollard in the same backfield to confuse the saints defense. The defense is a concern to me right now. Giving up too many chunk plays for my liking.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys cant afford to get off to a slow start against the Saints. Saints are tough to beat at home. I do feel better with this game with brees out and having Quinn at RE. Quinn had the sack and nearly had a few others against the dolpins.. If we can get pressure up the middle then I think bridgwater can be rattled. The Saints going to be tough. I really think they need to have zeke and Pollard in the same backfield to confuse the saints defense. The defense is a concern to me right now. Giving up too many chunk plays for my liking.

Bridgewater is going to keep it short and sweet , I imagine. He will try to manage the game. Now Kamara and Ginn can bust loose at any time. I know they won the other day and really that’s all that matters, but they looked nothing like the Drew Brees Saints. Heck they weren’t even the Aaron Brooks Saints. Bridgewater has always reminded me of David Garrard. That’s not a bad thing. Garrard had some nice years.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is my concern

While the defense has only allowed 44 points over three games, which ranks fourth in the NFL, the Cowboys are near the bottom in both sacks and turnovers. Just five sacks for the defense after three games has them ranked 30th. The Cowboys are one of five teams in the NFL without an interception on defense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is my concern

While the defense has only allowed 44 points over three games, which ranks fourth in the NFL, the Cowboys are near the bottom in both sacks and turnovers. Just five sacks for the defense after three games has them ranked 30th. The Cowboys are one of five teams in the NFL without an interception on defense.
Another concern I have is that 3 not very good Offenses have moved the ball pretty easily on us for at least parts of the game which is why we are in the middle of the pack in yards allowed instead of near the top like we are in points allowed. I kind of feel like the pass rush is the root of the issue so far (only 3 games of course) and will be the thing that pulls us out of the funk we have been in and results in us being a top 10 or so defense by year end:hope:. I think the secondary has actually played ok, but just have missed some chances to make big plays and think our two stud LBs can play a little better than they have so far. I think their speed will be key this week in keeping Kamara from having a big day. So far the positives out weigh the negatives, so I'm good :D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so psyched for this game. For some reason I always like when the Cowboys play Sunday night games. Now this game will be a huge barometer of where we are as of today. With or without Brees the Saints are a good team and a very tough road match-up. If we win the talk of who we played goes out the window.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another concern I have is that 3 not very good Offenses have moved the ball pretty easily on us for at least parts of the game which is why we are in the middle of the pack in yards allowed instead of near the top like we are in points allowed. I kind of feel like the pass rush is the root of the issue so far (only 3 games of course) and will be the thing that pulls us out of the funk we have been in and results in us being a top 10 or so defense by year end:hope:. I think the secondary has actually played ok, but just have missed some chances to make big plays and think our two stud LBs can play a little better than they have so far. I think their speed will be key this week in keeping Kamara from having a big day. So far the positives out weigh the negatives, so I'm good :D

The good news is the Saints are in the bottom 7 or worse in defense against the run, passing, total yards & points.

No excuse for not moving the ball against these guys.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that has impressed me the most about the defense is 3rd Downs. I think we have allowed 7/ 35. 20%. I know it’s early but that’s really good.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that has impressed me the most about the defense is 3rd Downs. I think we have allowed 7/ 35. 20%. I know it’s early but that’s really good.
yeah that is new. 3rd downs was typically our weak point.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is the Saints are in the bottom 7 or worse in defense against the run, passing, total yards & points.

No excuse for not moving the ball against these guys.

When you consider the OL and what we got at the skill positions the cowboys should be able to pile up the yards and points against anybody. We got Amari,Smith,Cobb,Zeke,Pollard for the big plays and the TEs we got can extend drives. After 3 games it is obvious that lenihan was holding the offense back. Teams dont know what Moore is going to do. They can go ahead and get film and Kellen is going to adjust. Very happy with the different formations and what the offense is doing right now.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conversely: And when it comes to getting off the field on third down, the Cowboys’ defense is holding opponents to just a 20-percent conversion rate, ranking them second, if you can believe that. Well, that’s because New England is holding opponents to a ridiculous 12.8 percent. When asked about the Cowboys’ success getting off the field, Lawrence says, “Just the effort and mentality – all about relentless effort.” But he also gives credit to the offense, pointing out with “the offense putting up points and teams having to play catch-up, now they become one-dimensional.”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh boy...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is good at least

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are a good team but I think we won by a TD or better

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looks like X Woods is back after only one week off!
Crawford, Gallup and A Woods all out for this week
Looks like Martin and Cooper should play :hope:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys represent...as usual...