• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys-Lions thread

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree

Just Romo and the pathetic pass D (old man Kiffin).

They won't let Dez make plays. They don't trust him or Romo doesn't trust himself. A few hits on him today by Fairely had Romo shitting himself for the rest of the game. Williams had more plays to be made but missed some, but, he's a rookie and is exceeding what we were expecting this year from him.

1st and 2nd round should be on the d-line.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett and Romo both should be taken out in the back and shot for losing this game.

The shitty owner/GM who is responsible for both of them would probably miss.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. This is why this loss fucking pisses me off to no end. This is the worst loss I've ever witnessed as a Cowboy fan in 20 years. They lose on completely stupid shit. And here I thought we had a coach who went to Princeton. That was the stupidest fucking loss. Hell they would have won the game even if they just kneeled the ball on 3rd AND 4th down. Detroit would have had to drive 70 yards with only 30 seconds left. This was such a stupid fucking loss. I didn't think there was any way possible for them to lose after stopping Detroit on 4th down. The odds were highly in their favor. They probably had a 98% chance of winning the game when they had the ball.

Kneeling on 3rd would work, however if they kneeled on 4th it would stop the clock and Detroit would have had the same amount of time. I agree this loss pisses me off the the nth degree.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Megatron bails Stafford out on a regular basis, so I suppose it would be fair to say that happened for Romo a couple of times today from that perspective.

YES, CJ makes Stafford look much better than he is.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The worst Garrett blunder was the timeout to ice his own kicker in Arizona. We had won the game and he called a timeout and then we missed. Garrett has been creative in his losses. One of 56 teams to lose a game with four turnovers. A blown 24-3 lead against these Lions. The only head coach to cost his team with bad game management.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it appears Jason Garrett went to the Andy Reid school of clock management.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst Garrett blunder was the timeout to ice his own kicker in Arizona. We had won the game and he called a timeout and then we missed. Garrett has been creative in his losses. One of 56 teams to lose a game with four turnovers. A blown 24-3 lead against these Lions. The only head coach to cost his team with bad game management.

Nope, that game was not worse than this one. All the Cowboys had to do was kneel the fucking ball down on 3rd down and win. Detroit was not driving down the length of the field with no timeouts to win the game in 30 seconds. Even if Detroit got into Dallas territory, they would have had no time to throw the ball in the middle of the field, therefore making it a lot easier for Dallas to stop them.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Garrett was a bum and the reason the Lions beat your guys the last time a couple of years ago. Letting Romo toss it around late in the game with a big lead risking TOs and slowing the clock was the only way they could have lost that one(and did). Schwartz is no coaching genius either but everyone acknowledges that....including most Lions fans. Boys fans on espn jumped all over me for blaming Garrett and saying he's a dope after that other loss. Anyway, good luck in the east. Your guys look to be the class of that pretty (very ?) weak division.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised to see a Lakers fan laughing. It seems like they're usually Cowboys fans, and often Yankees fans on top of that.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I find amazing is the crybaby shit

we lost by one point ... with 12 seconds left

I dont like losing .... but to me thats a hella football game

Some of you fuckers need to tuck your pink panties away and enjoy whats called a football game

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised to see a Lakers fan laughing. It seems like they're usually Cowboys fans, and often Yankees fans on top of that.

He's a nitwit. A lot of his posts are just that LOL smilie with no content.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. Dez Bryant.. saying he was just as good as calvin....

Mega tron out played him and out classed him today.
you never see calvin cry and throw a tantrum if they don't throw him the ball.

cowboys got a problem on there hands with him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1:15 left in the game. Dallas runs the ball for 6 or 7 yards with a holding penalty that stops the clock.

If Dallas kneeled on the ball and ran it down to 30 seconds and called time out they line the ball up and burn 6 seconds off on the FG. 24 seconds left. Then they squib kick it down to the 15 and run 4 or 5 seconds left. Detroit has the ball at there (@ 25) yard line with 12 seconds left, 75 yards to go and no time outs.

Dallas wins if Romo kneels on the ball on 3rd down.

Don't even think we would have attempted a 54 yard FG there. You miss it and you give them the ball 2 completions from a tie. Running the ball was the play. The penalty sucked in that situation, but you have to try to get closer for the FG and the run NORMALLY keeps the clock running. So the situation should have been exactly what you described with a 44 yard FG, not 54. So much harder to get a TD than a FG.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, that game was not worse than this one. All the Cowboys had to do was kneel the fucking ball down on 3rd down and win. Detroit was not driving down the length of the field with no timeouts to win the game in 30 seconds. Even if Detroit got into Dallas territory, they would have had no time to throw the ball in the middle of the field, therefore making it a lot easier for Dallas to stop them.

Not length of the Field. Only would have needed a FG. Think we were going to win in OT?