• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy fans roll call

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to post on the ESPN Cowboys board under a different handle. I see some of those regulars are now on here. Most of them are homers. I hated it when we trded up for claiborne. Appears to be a major bust. It also looks like Bruce Carter lacks the explosiveness and speed he had in college. I told everybody that Carter had a bum knee and has a career ending injury

You didn't tell anybody anything at espn unless you are sharing your espn name. Until then, you are just talking out your ass on all this I said bull shit

I'm sure there is a reason why you won't share that name.

I recall a guy like kevos....is that you? He swore Felix Jones was a mow cow back.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't tell anybody anything at espn unless you are sharing your espn name. Until then, you are just talking out your ass on all this I said bull shit

I'm sure there is a reason why you won't share that name.

I recall a guy like kevos....is that you? He swore Felix Jones was a mow cow back.

:wtf:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to post on the ESPN Cowboys board under a different handle. I see some of those regulars are now on here. Most of them are homers. I hated it when we trded up for claiborne. Appears to be a major bust. It also looks like Bruce Carter lacks the explosiveness and speed he had in college. I told everybody that Carter had a bum knee and has a career ending injury

Welcome aboard. :yo:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, my name is Jarntt and I'm a postaholic...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here. Just don't post here much. Mostly over in college football forums.

Go Cowboys!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome aboard. I'm football clueless and only here for pure shock value/ attention.:whistle:

ragman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New member. Been a fan of the Boys since the days of Landry, Lilly and Meredith.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let us rejoice. It is June and our heroes are still in the playoff chase.