• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy fans roll call

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no clear cut favorites in the NFC East so I'm optimistic.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF Just happened?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the OL holds up and we RUN the ball this season to keep the defense off the field. But I don't think Garrett is that smart

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas, what do we need to do to stop getting our ass kicked by the Eagles and Redskins boards? Now that some unhappy campers moved on, let's get this place moving in the right direction. Any ideas?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas, what do we need to do to stop getting our ass kicked by the Eagles and Redskins boards? Now that some unhappy campers moved on, let's get this place moving in the right direction. Any ideas?

It's on the right path for sure. A lot of good guys have started showing up. Plus have the Cowboys keep winning couldn't hurt

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Win. That fixes just about everything.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the FN agenda is out of the box.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more we won the worse the board got tho.

The board was fine the way it was. It had nothing to do with the winning, but everything to do with the whining of UK, Otis, Heat, etc.

Good look with moving your board in the right direction. You might want to call it "you're bored" because that's what it's been for going on three weeks now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The board was fine the way it was. It had nothing to do with the winning, but everything to do with the whining of UK, Otis, Heat, etc.

Good look with moving your board in the right direction. You might want to call it "you're bored" because that's what it's been for going on three weeks now.

:L How many goodbyes is that? One was more than enough...

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L How many goodbyes is that? One was more than enough...

When have I ever said goodbye?

I will stay as long as I can to mock the whiners of this board.

Let's face it, apart from the mockery, there's not much else going on here anymore.

Oh, wait, there's that one thread where you all agree with what the commentators have been saying since the beginning of the week.

Glad to know you all have ESPN.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever said goodbye?

I will stay as long as I can to mock the whiners of this board.

Let's face it, apart from the mockery, there's not much else going on here anymore.

Oh, wait, there's that one thread where you all agree with what the commentators have been saying since the beginning of the week.

Glad to know you all have ESPN.

:lame:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to thank all the thin skinned babies UK, Otis, and Heat along with the weak mods who couldn't or wouldn't see that the board did not start out attacking FNers just to attack them Otis was fitting in fine until his friend decided to troll and we didn't bow down to him. No he decides to run tail and cry on the NFL board about how mean we are. Do yourselves a favor and check out his introduction thread. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/dallas-cowboys/154595-please-allow-me-introduce-myself.html
He was accepted almost immediately.

Yes there was bickering but there was a whole hell of a lot more football talk.

So again thank you all for fucking up a good thing. Soon you FN takeover agenda will be complete as the rest us mouse guys will all be banned or leave willingly. Yes you can all keep thar piece of shit UK/Eriko.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to thank all the thin skinned babies UK, Otis, and Heat along with the weak mods who couldn't or wouldn't see that the board did not start out attacking FNers just to attack them Otis was fitting in fine until his friend decided to troll and we didn't bow down to him. No he decides to run tail and cry on the NFL board about how mean we are. Do yourselves a favor and check out his introduction thread. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/dallas-cowboys/154595-please-allow-me-introduce-myself.html
He was accepted almost immediately.

Yes there was bickering but there was a whole hell of a lot more football talk.

So again thank you all for fucking up a good thing. Soon you FN takeover agenda will be complete as the rest us mouse guys will all be banned or leave willingly. Yes you can all keep thar piece of shit UK/Eriko.

LMAO, so who are you then, WFRYE? If you're gonna keep crying about PDay, do it in your pillow :lol:

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These babies are beyond anything I've encountered on message boards. Do they REALLY take their lil alliances so seriously? Good grief, everything they say about us as fans might be true.