• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy fans roll call

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you guys credit for sticking it out over at Disney. Just glancing over there was brutal. 95% of the threads were bullshit and the other 5% quickly turned to bullshit.

we always had trolls....... the 7 months over there were the worst.

Had never seen it even close to that bad in all my time there. Was an influx of new guys that really fucked that site up fast

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I miss Jarntt 2 hope he come over soon This site is way better than the mouse ears ever thought of being

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is this Stevens guy at QB?

About Fed up with all the Tony Romo cyst news locally.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boring game but at least its an NFL game, Tanner the RB for dallas looked pretty good tonight.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you guys credit for sticking it out over at Disney. Just glancing over there was brutal. 95% of the threads were bullshit and the other 5% quickly turned to bullshit.
We still had some great debates and discussion. It was only a few bad apples that ruined it for everyone.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still had some great debates and discussion. It was only a few bad apples that ruined it for everyone.

problem is ... those bad apples are now over here...... dead set on killing forums... one at a time

kap1959

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mostly lurk on this board, so I don't post much. I remember when they played in the Cotton Bowl, although I was a youngster. Yes, I'm one of those old time fans. Certainly not as good as a fan as I once was do to the GM, but I will still always watch.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak for yourself

I dont only speak for myself ... but others tired of you that dont want to be banned

difference now is ... I found another site......

In a decade we delt with the worst of the worst on ESPN...... NEVER did we deal with something like you ... and yeah that is correct not someone .... something

I kept my mouth shut over here... cause I wanted us espn guys to stay together ... eh fuck that and fuck YOU

They dont have enough common sense to know YOU are the issue?..... LOL Dont worry hoss I aint worried about being banned........
Now this site can ban me and I give two shits less I already moved..... but until I'm banned.... Hoss shut the fuck up

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont only speak for myself ... but others tired of you that dont want to be banned

In a decade we delt with the worst of the worst on ESPN...... NEVER did we deal with something like you ... and yeah that is correct not someone .... something

I kept my mouth shut over here... cause I wanted us espn guys to stay together ... eh fuck that and fuck YOU

They dont have enough common sense to know YOU are the issue?..... LOL Dont worry hoss I aint worried about being banned........
Now this site can ban me and I give two shits less I already moved..... but until I'm banned.... Hoss shut the fuck up
That's another difference between me and you. I don't go crying to the Mods. At least when you try and start crap over here, you cant get a response, then delete what you said and cry victim. 10 minutes ago you said you were walking, then you said you were going to hit the ignore switch....hit the ignore switch and enjoy the board, leave and go somewhere else, or STFU

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mostly lurk on this board, so I don't post much. I remember when they played in the Cotton Bowl, although I was a youngster. Yes, I'm one of those old time fans. Certainly not as good as a fan as I once was do to the GM, but I will still always watch.
You aren't the only one who struggles with the GM, but to me, its his own fault. I give him credit for the Super Bowls, he said at that 1st news conference that he was bringing in a coach worth multiple number 1 picks, and he was right. Too bad he didn't value coaches the last 20 years as much as the first 5

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another difference between me and you. I don't go crying to the Mods. At least when you try and start crap over here, you cant get a response, then delete what you said and cry victim. 10 minutes ago you said you were walking, then you said you were going to hit the ignore switch....hit the ignore switch and enjoy the board, leave and go somewhere else, or STFU

you stupid bitch ...... Never have I cried to the mods over here.... Not one fucking report. On anyone including YOU bitch

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you stupid bitch ...... Never have I cried to the mods over here.... Not one fucking report. On anyone including YOU bitch
I would like to know how Frye got banned but youre still here. Either way, you've shown your rear....again

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to know how Frye got banned but youre still here. Either way, you've shown your rear....again

No clue ... last I posted was Saturday ... Logged Sunday and took my pic off here ... closed my inbox... tried to delete my account .... that option doesnt exist.

Made it clear I wasnt dealing with people like you again ... so where I post now ... OFC they dont just take it off the top ... I logged in to copy and paste our inbox messages ( they can read the rest without logging)

I just happen to notice when I was gone you wanted to fuck with manster..... It is what it is ... You are on these boards hiding behind a fake life... and you will go down the list fighting with whoever.

That's your purpose on these boards ........ how about this..... go get a job .... food lion and walmart hire daily

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue ... last I posted was Saturday ... Logged Sunday and took my pic off here ... closed my inbox... tried to delete my account .... that option doesnt exist.

Made it clear I wasnt dealing with people like you again ... so where I post now ... OFC they dont just take it off the top ... I logged in to copy and paste our inbox messages ( they can read the rest without logging)

I just happen to notice when I was gone you wanted to fuck with manster..... It is what it is ... You are on these boards hiding behind a fake life... and you will go down the list fighting with whoever.

That's your purpose on these boards ........ how about this..... go get a job .... food lion and walmart hire daily
Go back and read the posts between me and Manster. Nasty said the exact same thing I did, was he F'ing with Manster too? You start the crap every time, and our post history proves it. It also proves youre still a liar. You said you'd ignore, but what you meant to say was, you'd cry. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and read the posts between me and Manster. Nasty said the exact same thing I did, was he F'ing with Manster too? You start the crap every time, and our post history proves it. It also proves youre still a liar. You said you'd ignore, but what you meant to say was, you'd cry. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

The one common theme with you ..... It's everyone and not you... About 20 times I've read that on here.

You are what you are Eriko ... a xbox playing MMA champion that doesnt have a job, doesnt sleep more than 3 hours a night, and doesnt support his own kids cause he would rather troll forums PRETENDING to be a Cowboys fan

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, what the hell is going on here.

eriko, Frye isn't banned. He was for like a day, but I don't think he is banned right now. If he is, it wasn't from me. Considering the shit he talked, he probably thinks he is.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Twist. So if I am reading this right. You found somewhere else to post, & are now only here to stir shit up? Why bother doing that? You can always just ban yourself & not come on here. Don't understand why you want to just encite all the people (that were assholes over there) over here?